𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖

"We got the stove, damn why are these things long?" Y/n asked as she examined the stove that they found, it's a portable bottletop propane gas stove

      "What are we making, Y/n-senpai?" Kou asked. "It's a prank for Shirasagi-senpai right?"

      "But why are we cooking? Why do you have pasta noodles?" Yashiro examined the uncooked pasta still in it's packaging.

      "We're making Aglio e Olio." Y/n shrugged. Hanako gave her a confusing look.

      "Why though?"

      "My mom told me to use these ingredients since they weren't needed in the kitchen." Y/n explained. "Since they're the ingredients for the spaghetti aglio e olio."

      "Anyways, let's cook!" Y/n announced. The squad enjoyed cooking as for Hanako, he just waited for the uncooked noodles to boil, it's already a great help.

      Y/n turned on the stove as she placed the pan. She added the garlic and pepper flakes to stir them. Yashiro puts the drained pasta to the garlic sauce as Y/n tossed it as if she is a professional cook.

      They added the remaining ingredients like the cheese and parsley. Y/n continued to stir the pasta until it's ingredients is evenly mixed.

      Just as Y/n was about to put the pasta, it fell off the pan and landed on the table. The four of them stood there in silence. "Just offer that to Souho, I think it's the best." Y/n suggested.

      "Hurry put it on plates!"

      "It looks good though." Kou grabbed a tong as he picked up the pasta from the table to the plate.

      "It's okay, the table is clean." Y/n assured.

      "But it's not." Hanako scrunched his face in disgust. Y/n's face turned into a sadistic smirk as she found out that the table is not clean.

      "Even better." she said. "Let's just offer this to Souho and his girlfriend as a peace offering."

      "Don't tell them." Yashiro cackled silently as she put the pasta on the plate.

      "My arm isn't even that strong, that's why the pasta fell off the pan." Y/n sighed. "I'll just cook something else tomorrow."

➽───────────────❥

    "Shirasagi-senpai!" Kou ran over to Souho with his ugly ass girlfriend by his side. The girlfriend looked at Souho then at Kou.

      "You know him, babe?" she asked him.

      "He's the person who protected Y/n yesterday when I apologized to her." Souho explained then looked at Kou. "So what do you want?"