𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙

"Yashiro!" A girl with h/c hair went over to her cream haired friend who is currently changing her shoes

      "What's wrong Y/n-chan?" Yashiro questioned as she closes her shoe locker.

      Y/n showed something to Yashiro. It was text messages between Y/n and her unlabeled partner and it's been five days since he last contacted her.

      Y/n and Souho weren't in a real relationship yet, the two of them like each other but they decided to be in a no label relationship because of the schoolwork and no chance to see and date each other.

      "Maybe he ghosted you," said Yashiro.

      "And?"

      "He probably ghosted you due to the fact that he's not ready for commitment, considering you two are in an unlabeled relationship." Yashiro explained to her bestfriend. Y/n shrugged as the two of them head to their classroom.

      "Well I have no right to be mad because we don't even have a label, he's not yet my boyfriend Yashiro." Y/n chuckled as she placed her bag at the side of her table.

      "Don't worry Y/n," Yashiro's eyes lit up with joy as she grabbed Y/n's hands. "You'll find someone who can treat you better than that guy!"

      Truth to be told, Y/n is really mad at Souho. He didn't even texted her for five days straight, it was obvious that it was ghosting.

      "Have you heard?"

      Y/n sighed. "There are seven wonders of the school."

      'Everyone knows that' she thought.

      "The seventh wonder is Hanako-san of the toilet" Y/n's head perked up in interest as she began to eavesdrop on the conversation between the two girls.

      "To summon her you must go to the third floor bathroom and go to the third stall," the girl explained to her friend "Then say 'Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?' she will come out of the stall and grant your wish but there will be an exchange for your wish."

      "Hanako-san, huh?" Y/n rests her chin on her palm as she looked at the girls who were talking about the rumour. Yashiro looked over to the girl's face in curiousity.

      "Are you going to try and summon her?" she asked me.

      Y/n puts her pointer finger under her chin to think about it. "Well it's worth a try."

      "When do you want to try it?" asked Yashiro.

      "I think later during club time," Y/n answered the Daikon girl. "So that I can definitely have time."

      "I wish you a good luck Y/n-chan" Yashiro smiled sweetly at her. A small blush spreads across Y/n's cheeks as she looked away.

      'I haven't thought about my wish though' Y/n thought to herself as she twirls a strand of her hair.

➽───────────────❥

      "Tsurumaki-san, tell the club leader that I needed to run some errands." Y/n told her eccentric clubmate who is currently reading a book about constellations since they are in the Astronomy Club.

      "Ok, Y/n" she cheerfully said then went back to reading. Y/n made her way to the third floor bathroom to summon the infamous Hanako-san of the toilet.

      As she arrived at the bathroom she slowly made her way to the third stall. Y/n took a deep breath as she raised her fist infront of the stall to knock. Before she can even knock her thoughts stopped her 'Are we really doing this for real?'

      "Am I going to summon Hanako-san?" Y/n questioned her self. She puts the doubt aside as she knocked the door.

      One.

      Two.

      Three.

      "Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?" called Y/n.

      An eerie feeling began to evolve around the atmosphere of the bathroom. Y/n stood there as the door slowly opened, her heart was slightly racing "I'm here~"

      The door of the bathroom stall opened only to reveal no one but a toilet. "That was kinda extra." She commented. Just then she felt something touch her shoulder.

      "Or so you thought~"

      Y/n slowly turned around only to be faced by a floating ghost boy who has choppy black hair and amber eyes glistened with interest.

      She tried to smack him but her hand went through his transparent body. Her eyes widened in disbelief.

      'Hanako-san is a girl right? Then why the hell is he a guy?!' Y/n screamed inside her head.

      "Who are you?" She asked him.

      The ghost chuckled as he floated down to the top of the toilet.

      "I'm the seventh of the seven wonders of the school, Hanako the bathroom ghost." He introduced himself.

      "Pleasure to meet you." He smirked as he moved his cap giving Y/n a smirk.

      "Are you scared of me?" Hanako asked.

      Y/n slightly smiled at him. "Why would I be scared if I was ghosted in my past relationship?"

➽───────────────

loraine's note:
hello there rainedrops! here's my new story hope you guys enjoy this book! vote, comment and add it to your reading list ^_^