𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚

"Why do you want my personal information, Y/n?" Hanako teasingly asked his female friend

      "Why do you want my personal information, Y/n?" Hanako teasingly asked his female friend. "You dirty girl~"

      "Aw, coming from you?" Y/n says as she kept squeezing on Kou's shoulder. "I just wanted to know your real name, blood type, family structure, and date of death!"

      "Why am I between you guys?" Kou asked the two of them.

      "Y/n-chan is being pushy!" Hanako answered.

      "Hanako-kun is being stingy!" Y/n retorts, then sighed in defeat. "By the way Nene-chan, do you still like Minamoto-senpai?"

      "Huh?" Yashiro looked at her.

      "Minamoto-senpai?" Kou questioned.

      "I-I don't like him t-that much!" Yashiro stammered. "I just idolized him that's all! I mean he's the student council president and handsome and kind and smart."

      "You know my delusional daikon friend." Y/n smirked as she wrapped an arm around her friend. "If you can't have the older brother, you can have the younger brother."

      It was obvious that she was hinting for her to get Kou instead of her senpai whom she infatuated with. But then Hanako spoke. "But what if the younger brother is younger than you?"

      "Unless he's the same age as you." Y/n corrected then chuckled. "I really wished to join the Broadcasting Club instead that way I can give advices everyday on the radio."

      "Oh, Minamoto-senpai what a wonderful gentleman." Yashiro puts her hands on her cheeks as she fangirled.

      "Thank you very much."

      Y/n stiffled a laugh as she saw Teru crept behind Yashiro. The daikon turned around to face him. "Umm...Did I startle you?" He asked.

      'Damn shister' Y/n smirked proudly at her friend.

      "M-M-Minamoto-senpai?!" Yashiro stuttered as she saw her idol infront of her.

      "Nii-chan!" Kou ran over to his big brother, Teru. Yashiro gave them a confusing look.

      "I've been looking for you, Kou." Teru slightly hits him with his clipboard. He turned to Yashiro. "Are you Yashiro-san?" he asked her. "I don't believe we've met."

      "Huh? I thought you said he picked up your pencil case." Y/n asked Yashiro.

      Teru looked over to Y/n's direction. "Ah, you're L/n-san!" he said waving at her.

      "Your friendly neighborhood crackhead, L/n." Y/n gave him finger guns. "Nice to meet you Minamoto-senpai!"

      "Thank you girls for looking over to my little brother."