𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

"Are you scared of me?"

      "Why would I be scared if I was ghosted in my past relationship?"

      Amane and Y/n let go of their hug. They wiped their own tears and smiled at each other. "Ack! We're both crying." Y/n sob laughs as Amane wiped her tears using his thumb.

      Y/n was happy, Amane finally remembered her, and their promise they made when they were in the fake world.

      No matter how many times they rewrite the stars, they were meant to be, they were bound to be together, their souls have bonded and intertwined together so that they will never break.

      And that's why they managed to stand under the stars that shine so bright. "It feels so weird without seeing my two tsueshiros beside me." Amane commented. "I kinda miss them, too."

      Amane grabbed both of Y/n's hand as he looked at her in the eye. The wind just passed by them as it swayed their hair horizontally. Amane spoke. "Y/n, I promised myself not to go anywhere before all of these had happened..."

      "And it caused me to have no future..."

      "And I stayed in this world just to work for my sins so that I can be forgiven..."

      Y/n's face fell into a frown. Amane looked really lost and confused, maybe he thought it was better not to remember anything. "I'm scared..."

      "What if this very moment it was just one dream?" His voice is shaking and he was in verge of tears. "What if reality really was never kind to anyone...?"

      "What if I mess up the second chance that the universe rewrote my existence for me...?"

      "...I was so used to walking alone..."

      "I tend to push away reality and dream that we'll still be together tomorrow..."

      Y/n smiled softly as she gently releases her right hand to cup his left cheek. "If this was a dream then,"

      "The two of us came together, under one dream, to build the new tomorrow." she said, remembering those exact words that she told him back to the playground in the fake world.

      "You won't mess this up, Amane." Y/n reassured him. "You were given a second chance to live maybe because you saved me from an early death..."

      "We used to have no future." Y/n's eyes were full of mirth as she looked at Amane. "But then I realized, why don't we became each others future?"

      Amane's eyes widened in a newfound epiphany. His eyes sparkled like the stars. "You'll be my future, and I'll be your future."

      "You will never walk alone." Y/n added. "You've been walking alone for years, I'm here now, I will stay by your side from now on!"