𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

"Are you okay?" The little boy asked Y/n, holding out his hand while eating a candy apple

      'He looks like an elementary student.' Y/n thought as she grabbed his hand. "Yeah, I'm fine."

      'Lmao, I was never fine.'

      Y/n stood up, still holding the boy's hand while looking around. "Where's everyone?! Where am I?" she asked.

      Y/n was currently alone in an unknown place with a grade school kid. She sighed. "Yo kid, what's today's date?"

      The little boy pointed at the poster next to them. Y/n red the poster until her eyes widened. "1964?!" she exclaimed. "That's the Showa Era!"

      'I went back at least 50 years!' Y/n dropped to the ground, having a mental breakdown. 'Why do I have to be so damn unlucky...!'

      "How do I get back?" Y/n asked the boy.

      "Onee-san are you lost?" he asked then he pointed at the direction of the bamboo tree. "There's a lost children's center somewhere near the bamboo tree, should I take you there though?"

      "Eh, but I'm a teenager." Y/n told the boy.

      "I'm going there now anyways to hang this." he said while pointing at his red tanzaku. Y/n's eyes widened.

      'The tanzaku!'

      'I'll collect all five and wish so that I can go back to my time.'

      "Onee-san?"

      "Hey kid." Y/n crouched down to her level as she places her hands on his shoulders. "How about giving it to me instead?"

      "Eh?"

      "The red tag." Y/n pointed out.

      The little kid backed away immediately. Y/n stood up as she chased him around, trying to grab the red tag from him. "Child, I need that tag." she said.

      "Why do you want my tag anyways?!" he asked while he was in urge of crying.

      "U-um, it's because..." Y/n nervously chuckled as she tucked her hair behind her back. "Without the tag, I won't be able to get a boyfriend!" she lied while giving him finger guns.

      'Well that's fuckin smooth, who needs a boyfriend when I can love myself!'

➽───────────────❥

      Y/n was seated at one of the chairs in the festival. "Here for you Onee-san." the little kid handed her a bottle of juice.