𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙯𝙚

As days turned to weeks, Amane and Y/n had gotten closer as usual

      As days turned to weeks, Amane and Y/n had gotten closer as usual. You would see them roaming around the hallways and do things together.

      Y/n started to move on from Hanako little by little.

      Everyone in their class has been speculating the two of them whether if they like each other or just plain friends. But the truth is they love each other.

      They just can't admit it to each other.

      In a cold spring night, Y/n laid down on her bed staring at the ceiling. She's been busy throughout the weeks for planning what to do in the school festival.

      She took the idea of having an astronomy observation on the rooftop which was approved by her friend Yashiro since they planned for the festival to last at night.

      Y/n felt sleepy at the moment so she decided to close her eyes.

      Y/n felt the cold night breeze touching her skin which made her slightly shiver. She was on top of the clouds with the moon shining so bright and the stars illuminating across the night sky.

      Her night gown flowed to every step she take while looking around and there she saw Hanako infront of her. "Hanako-kun!" she cried.

      "Hi~!" he waved hello to her. Y/n wasn't used to seeing him in a black and red uniform with a hat, not to mention the two tsueshiros that were supposed to float around him.

      He was wearing white, like an angel.

      "Hanako-kun, why did you sacrifice yourself for your memories and being a school spirit?" Y/n asked.

      "Because I love you Y/n." Hanako gleefully smiled. "I wanted you to live, reach for your dreams, find someone you love and all that!"

      Y/n felt tears slipping down to her cheeks. "It's fine now, I saved you." Hanako says wiping her tears using his thumb. "Because of you, God had forgiven me and I can now go to heaven."

      "Y/n, thank you."

      "No Hanako, thank you." Y/n told him. "Thank you for being my soulmate, my friend, and my love. My life was full of misfortune and pain before I had met you. I used to think that it's better that I should die than to live like this."

      "And then." Y/n puts her hand on his cheek. "You came to my life."

      "I felt so many emotions that I didn't felt before."

      "You made me feel like I'm in a euphoric serendipity."

      "Hanako-kun, you're the most beautiful moment in life."