𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

Amane slowly backed away, his sweat trickled down from his forehead

      Amane slowly backed away, his sweat trickled down from his forehead. "What?"

      "Runaway with me." Y/n tells him.

      Y/n and Amane left the rooftop together and tried to get out of school.
      Currently, Y/n was now trying to open the gates of the school. "Come on Y/n! If you can break a newly bought shades then you can break this!" she said.

      Then to her surprise, the gate was opened. "Yes! Beat that! God of Destruction, muahahahaha!" she cackled.

      "Hanako-kun, let's go!" Y/n looked at him with a smile on her face. Amane hesitated as he took a step back.

      "Y/n? Aren't you going outside?" he asked while twiddling his fingers.

      "Yeah, let's get out of here together Hanako-kun." Y/n says as she cocked an eyebrow at him.

      Amane paused. "I'm not coming. I don't want to go outside."

      'This stubborn ass bitch I swear——!'

      "Hanako-kun?" Y/n walked over to the hesitated boy as she gently grabbed his hands. "Do you want to stay here?"

      "Or should I say, Amane-kun?"

      Amane smiled at her. "Of course I do! I wanna stay here, why run away?"

      "This right now is the most fun I ever had!"

      "There's nothing good to be found outside, the roads at night are dangerous, it's too bright to see the stars." Amane explained, he was serious about this. "Let's go back to the others..."

      "Do you not like it here?"

      "I like this world, this is the only place where I can be your girlfriend." Y/n implied while holding back her tears. "But I feel like it's too impossible for it to happen."

      "So just shut up and run away with me!"

      Amane sighed in defeat. "Fine, I'll run away with you." he said.

      "Yes!" Y/n cheered silently.

      "If you go alone, it'll be dangerous." Amane stated as he grabbed her hand.

      Y/n flash a smile that made his heart skip a beat. "Thank you, Hanako-kun!"

      The girl stepped out of the gates of the school, Amane paused for a moment. "Something wrong?" she asked.

      "Ah, it's nothing." Amane winced as he followed her to the outside world in hopes of finding the end of this Utopian world.

➽───────────────❥