𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨

"Wait

     "Wait." Y/n laughed at Hanako in disbelief. "You never won at hanafuda?"

      Hanako blushed in embarrassment as he tried to hide his face with his arm. Y/n leaned against the wall while laughing her ass off.

      "How about you, Y/n?" Hanako asked her still covering his blush from her. "Are you good in hanafuda?"

      "I can't say that I'm good, but I know how to play." Y/n answered.

      "Wanna try playing with the Mokke?" Hanako suggested at Y/n. "They're good players, I promise."

      The Mokke showed Y/n the hanafuda cards. Her aura became competitive and smirked at the small pink bunnies. "Why not?"

      "So I assume you already know how to play this." Hanako tells Y/n as he shuffled the cards for them. He gave Y/n seven cards for her to play with.

      "How about a bet?" Y/n smirked as her competitive side is showing. The Mokke jumped with joy as they heard her offer.

      "Sure, I'm in!" the Mokke cheered while helding on to their cards. Y/n chuckled as she sat by the window.

      "One round only." Y/n held out her pointer finger. "If I win this round, you guys are banned from stealing for three hours!" she announced. Hanako clapped at her proposal.

      The Mokke was shocked at their consequence. One Mokke even bumped their head in frustration as they heard that. "But we can't do anything besides that and we will be bored to death!"

      "It's just three hours." Y/n assured them. "Besides we have to make it quick, my classes are gonna start later."

      "Well, then." the Mokke looked at Y/n, thinking of a perfect consequence when she loses the game. "No.7 will pin you against the wall and kiss you on the lips if you lose!"

      The smirk on Y/n's face was rubbed off and changed into a blushing one. "Eh?!" she exclaimed.

      "What?!" Hanako was blushing as well while swatting his hands. "What kind of dare is that——?"

      "Didn't she say that she likes to be pinned against the wall to a person like you?" One of the Mokkes asked in anticipation.

      "That's unfair!" Y/n whined still blushing on the fact that Hanako will pin her against the wall and kiss her if she loses the game.

      'Wait don't tell me this is what I red on my book.... My first makeout session in the bathroom?!'

      Y/n sighed in defeat with an evident blush on her face. "Fine, I accept your challenge then."