𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣

"Wanna stop by the park?" Amane asked his lady friend next to him

      "Wanna stop by the park?" Amane asked his lady friend next to him. Y/n nodded vigorously as she pointed at the nearby benches.

      Y/n sat on the bench as Amane went to the vending machine to get something to drink. Y/n looked up to the sky, she wondered if this orange and pink overlayed together with tips of pomegranate sky was always beautiful to look at.

      Something fell out of Y/n's pocket and landed with a sound that you hear when you drop your keys. Y/n saw the key with a rocket keychain on the ground. She squinted her eyes. "How long does this shit lives in my pocket?"

      "When was the last time I used cuss words?" she asked herself.

      Most of the time, Y/n always sputtered curse words in threatening situations or it's just her nature. Sure, she may look like the type who do not curse but she has colorful ass vocabulary.

      Y/n looked at the key. "What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?"

      Amane arrived shortly holding two cans in hands. "I heard you like banana milk, I got you Banana au Lait." he said as he hands her a can of banana milk.

      Y/n thanked him as she opened the can to drink. "You're an old student right? Do you know about the rumors in the school?" Amane asked sitting next to her. "Everyone is talking about it and I can't relate."

      "I know some of the rumors." Y/n mentioned. "I'll tell you my favorite rumor in this school."

      "You do?!" Amane scooted closer to her. Y/n slightly backed away considering that they just recently met and he was getting comfortable around her. "Mind telling me some, Y/n?"

      "Have you heard?" Y/n looked at him as she used her fingers and wiggled them infront of him to add a spooky effect. "There's a rumor involving around the school's third floor girl's bathroom."

     "You mean the one that we recently cleaned?" Amane asked her getting interested at her story. Y/n chuckled at his childishness.

      "Yeah." Y/n nodded. "The spirit inside that bathroom was named Hanako-san of the Bathroom!" she says.

      "Hanako-san is a spirit who lives in that bathroom." Y/n explained as she felt excited for a while. "To summon her you must go to the third stall of the bathroom. Knock three times and say "Hanako-san Hanako-san, are you there?"———she will come out and grant you a wish, but she will take away something from you."

      "So that's why you're in there!" Amane's eyes sparkled in realization as he finally put the pieces together about the reason why Y/n was in there. "You're trying to summon Hanako-san? Did she came?"

      Y/n winced as she caressed the can on her hand. "Would you believe me that I met Hanako-san already?" she asked him.

      "I mean it's just a rumor, I don't believe such things."