𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

Y/n was playing with her pen while listening to her Math teacher writing formulas on the blackboard

      Y/n was playing with her pen while listening to her Math teacher writing formulas on the blackboard. 'We have calculators, we don't have to learn math' Y/n quietly groaned.

      'Guess I have to daydream for a while' Y/n sighed as she made up a scenario inside her head. Until Hanako entered into her daydream.

      Y/n immediately blushed at the thought of him appearing in her daydream. She shook her head as she drew Hanako on her notebook out of boredom.

➽───────────────❥

      Today was gardening practice and everyone is helping around in the garden. Akane is showing of Aoi some of his weeding skills but he got rejected by her giving him only three points.

      "Damn it all!" Akane groaned in frustration. Yamabuki was there looking at his friend.

      Yashiro was helping Aoi. Y/n is currently helping with some of her classmates who are also in the Astronomy Club.

      "I'll get some fertilizer!"

      "Thanks, Tsurumaki-san!" Y/n thanked her as she made her way to fill up the watering can with water.

      'It's been almost a month since I was ghosted and met Hanako-kun' Y/n thought to herself while sighing. 'Honestly there's nothing good about it anyways'

      Y/n looked over to Souho who is flirting with his ugly ass girlfriend, she shuddered. 'Ah, so that shit was the replacement then? Heck the hideous thing we made back to the Misaki Stairs was even more attractive than her.'

      'That's right!' Y/n pursed her lips together. 'I should think positive! Come on meeting Hanako-kun wasn't that bad, atleast Souho has bad luck every week.'

      'I got to meet with the cute little Mokke who gives me candy' Y/n smiled at the pink tiny bunnies who are offering candy to her. 'I manage to save Aoi and the others'

      'And then...'

      "There, a charm. To make you feel better~" Hanako's voice rang inside her head after he kissed her cheek that night which made her face heat up into a bright shade of red.

      "It's not a good charm I swear!" Y/n yelled as she aggresively twists the faucet to fill up the watering can. "Stupid ghost, making me flustered and feel weak."