𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Today is Saturday

      Today is Saturday.

      Y/n was rummaging through the closet for something to wear on her friendly date with Amane. "I didn't know it would be this hard finding an outfit for this thing, movies made it look easier." she sighed.

      Then her eyes sparkled as she found a pastel pink long sleeved shirt with a white collar on it. "I haven't worn this in ages!"

      Y/n puts on the long sleeved shirt and a black pleated skirt. She went to the mirror and styled her hair into space buns. She smiled on satisfaction on how good she looks.

      Y/n looks at her phone and saw that it was 9:51 in the morning. She slipped on a pair of Converse and went out of the house.

      Y/n ran towards the bus stop where Amane was waiting for her while using his phone. He was wearing a white oversized shirt that was slightly tucked in to his black pants and a pair of chunky soled boots.

      "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting Amane-kun." she said catching her breath.

      Amane smiled as he puts his phone inside his pocket. "It's alright, you look cute by the way." he complimented.

      Y/n blushed at the compliment and turned around so that she couldn't face him. "Thank you very much..." she said not looking at him.

      "By the way, where are we going?" Y/n asked as she faced him again, her hands are on her back.

      "I got tickets to favorite band/group you told me few days ago." Amane says as he gave her a ticket. Y/n's eyes lit up with joy and hugged him out of guard.

      "Oh my god Amane-kun!" she squealed as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. Amane's heartbeat quickened and his face heat up. His fingers are twitching at the sudden contact. "H-How...?"

      "You don't know how stressful it is to book a ticket." Amane grabbed Y/n's shoulders and peeled her away from him. "Anyways, we're taking the train to get there."

      "And while we wait at 6:00 pm we should go around shops for something to eat."

      And so the two of them went to the train station since the concert was held in Kyoto. During the ride the two of them spent talking and laughing with each other.

      "To spell Yashiro all you have to do is to remember this phrase you are really sexy hot mama I'm Randy ooh yeah." Amane joked. Y/n shook her head while laughing.

      "It's just the same energy as R-revolution, E-evolution, D-drop by the ocean." Y/n stated.

      When they arrived in Kyoto, the two of them went to a nearby cafe to get something to drink. "I'll go get something for us, be right back!" Amane patted her shoulder as he headed inside.