Second Chances.

Hola! So like I promised here is the preview! It's not very good but like I said it's just a preview of what this spin off will be like. I've decided to call it Second Chances. So enjoy the preview and the first chapter will be up December 1st, 2012. So keep an eye out. ~Kat Christ.

Preview:

“Daddy don’t go!” She cried at me pushing me away from the front door. Each of her hands pushed against either side of my hips with all her might. I frowned as my heart broke inside my chest. I knelt down and looked the little girl in the eyes. She was barely 5 yet and she already knew what was going on. She stood in front of me in pink overalls and a white tee shirt underneath. Her dirty blonde hair tied into pig tails. Her big blue eyes shone sadly at me and her lower lip quivered. I put her face into my hands sadly and wiped away her tears.

“Daddy has to go. Daddy needs to go and make money to put food in Peasnie’s belly.” I told her poking her in her little Buddha belly that she had. She shook her head in protest. Her arms wrapped around my neck tightly and she cried loudly.

“I don’t want you to sing daddy, don’t leave Peasnie!” Her cries broke my heart even more. I picker her up off her feet and turned to hand her to Val. Peasnie kicked and clung onto me as she cried loudly. I cupped her face again and kissed her forehead. I looked into her eyes and smiled.

“Be good for Aunty Val.” I told her. “-I’ll see you in a couple weeks baby girl.” I added then picked up my bags and headed out the front door. Peasnie was crying so loudly she was making herself cough and gag. She always does this when I need to leave but when she gets older she’ll understand why I leave.