Chapter 62: Are Jimmy's Swimmers Swimming or is Bailey a Good Home?

Chapter 62: Are Jimmy’s Swimmers Swimming or is Bailey a Good Home?

September.

I sat with Bailey’s hand in mine as we waited for our appointment with the fertility specialist. We’re trying to see who’s having the problem with this. We’re having trouble with having another kid. She wants to get pregnant before I leave for tour which is ridiculous since I’m gonna be gone for three months, we might as well wait until I’m off tour to do that so I can be around. We’ve also agreed that I’m gonna be more apart of the labor and delivery this time; if we have another kid. I was the one who decided that by the way.

It’s been a couple weeks again; life is going well like usual. Peasnie’s oddly been doing well. She’s starting to get back to her old ways again; and by old ways I mean she’s starting to act like me again. She’s in the seventh grade already. Kier’s been doing well as well; he’s enjoying his new school. He thinks it’s nicer because none of the kids make fun of him. He’s made a few friends already. He likes being a third grader. I’m doing well, the tour is coming up very soon so I’ve been packing for that and getting everything ready. This time I’m only going to be gone a three months instead of a year. Oh! And another thing, this morning Bailey and I received a letter from Wal-Mart. Apparently in the last 6 months Kier and Bailey have caused a lot of trouble there. So now they’re banned from there unless we literally keep a close eye on them. I remember the letter perfectly.

Dear Mr and Mrs Sullivan,

Over the past six months, your children have caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of them from the store. Our complaints against your children, Peasnie and Kier, are listed below and are "documented by our video surveillance cameras":

1. They took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5- minute intervals.

3. Your daughter made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. Your son walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted in management getting involved causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. They went to the Service Desk and tried to reserve a bag of chips.

6. Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers they could come in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department - to which twenty children obliged.

8. When a clerk asked your son if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' Emergency Medics were called.

9. Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. While handling guns in the Sports department, your daughter asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. They darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.

12. In the auto department, they practiced their 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. They hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. When an announcement came over the loud speaker, they assumed the fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!