Chapter 65: We Are Like Young Volcanoes. Part 2.

Hey guys!! In case you're wondering, that's Bailey on the side. ----> Yeah I know she's a babe. *drools* *laughs nervously*  Anywho, enjoy. ~NecromaniacKat. 

____________________________________________

Chapter 65: We Are Young Volcanoes. Part 2.

I was told to get out of the pool so they could get Alfie and Bailey out as well. As soon as I got out they handed me the small girl and draped a towel over us. I was told to keep her warm so I went over to the window where the sun was coming in and sat down on the chair with her in my arms. I couldn’t keep the joyful tears back as I looked down at the very familiar face. Not only did she look like Peasnie but she had her mom’s facial expressions. She reminded me so much of the first two births of my kids. After I held them in my arms and they looked up at me. The memories made me smile.

I felt the joyous tears fall down my cheeks as I smiled at the little girl for the first time. Her cry made my stomach leap with happiness and my heart throb with joy. She was one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever seen.  She was rushed away to get cleaned up while I stood with my hand in Rosie’s. Not only was I crying but so were Rosie and our moms. I loomed over her, draping my arm over her body. I sobbed into her collar bone happily. The cry was so loud and distinct it was unbelievable.

“She’s perfect.” I muttered into her collar bone. I felt Rosie’s arms wrap around me loosely as she whimpered in my ear. The cry became louder as the little bundle of blankets was brought over to us. She was placed in Rosie’s arms; the small child had a full head of dark hair that matted at the top of her head. She had her mom’s ears but my face and eyes, those deep blue eyes that looked hazel. They said so much about her. She was perfect in every way. She stopped crying in her mom’s arms. Instead she looked up at the two of us with wide open eyes and small coos. Holy shit, she is actually here. I smiled down at the baby girl and kissed her forehead.

“Welcome to the world Peasnie Ann Jones.” I whispered softly. Rosie’s eyes widened in surprise. I decided to give her Rosie’s last name instead. She shook her head and sheepishly smiled at me.

“No, Peasnie Ann Sullivan.” She corrected me. I blushed brightly and looked down at the baby girl. I stroked the new born baby’s cheek gently with my index knuckle. She was drifting off to sleep in her mother’s arms.

“Happy birthday.” I hushed to her with a quiet tone. My heart melted when her tiny lips curled back into an uncontrollable smile. She smiled, maybe at me or maybe at her mom. Either way she smiled.

Being that young when Peasnie was born left me to appreciate Kier’s birth much more. By the time I got him he wore himself out and was fast asleep.

I smiled as Bailey’s hand was still tightly grasping mine. She was so relieved that it was finally over that she had tears coming down her face. The sound of Kier whaling from across the room was loud but it was the one sound that’ll give you the most reassurance. I wiped the tears from Bailey’s face with my thumb.

“You did an amazing job.” I told her like a good partner. She smiled up at me.

“I had the best help.” She told me kindly. I watched as the nurse brought Kier, who was now completely silent apart from the occasional wince over to us. Bailey smiled widely as she held the little boy whom was bundled up in blankets.

“He looks just like you.” Bailey said the obvious. The resemblance was uncanny. He was fast asleep by now but he did look like Peasnie and me, although he had his mom’s facial expressions. I couldn’t hold back the cheeky laughter.

“Y’know what they say, if they look like one parent then they’ll act like the other.” I told her trying to make her feel important and like her life will reflect in Kier’s. She giggled up at me and shook her head.

“Well then you my dear sir are screwed with Peasnie.” She informed me. I nodded with a deep sigh. Bailey handed Kier up to me with a kind smile. Kier was light as a feather. It didn’t take strength to hold him. He was long, bigger than Peasnie. Peasnie was forty inches long while Kier was forty five inches. He’s gonna be big, like me.

I was now fully dressed, as was Bailey and Alfie was in Bailey’s arms. Alfie was a clear mirror of Peasnie. I smiled down at Bailey, her hair was back to being a fiery red colour now that all the dark colouring had washed out and faded. I liked Bailey’s hair this way, the wild red. She looked up at me and smiled widely.

“She reminds me of Peasnie.” She said, looking back down at Alfie who was wide awake and looking around even after that whole ordeal. I’m surprised she hasn’t fallen asleep yet.

“Knock, knock.” I heard Peasnie’s voice come from the doorway. I looked up at her with a smile. Peasnie and Kier came in with the guys and girls. Kier went over to Bailey and Peasnie came over to me. Peasnie wrapped her arms around me and gave me a tight hug.

“So that’s my baby sister?” Kier asked curiously. Bailey nodded at him. Peasnie went over to Bailey’s side and hovered over Alfie like she was the shiny new toy in first grade. Kier gave me and Bailey a puzzled expression.

“So she was in there,” Kier said poking Bailey’s stomach gently. “-And now she’s out here?” He asked in disbelief.

“Yes Kier.” Peasnie replied to his disbelief with attitude. Kier nodded and looked at me with a curious expression.

“Can I touch her?” He asked yet another question. He was just full of them. Bailey nodded with a smile on her face. I was a bit nervous because she’s barely an hour old and already she’s already getting passed around like a joint at a rave. But I knew Kier wouldn’t hurt her, no body in this room would. I smiled widely when Kier leaned down and kissed Alfie’s forehead then whispered something to her.

“Awe, guys she is beautiful.” My mom commented as she finally got a look at her second granddaughter. My mom looked up at me curiously and smiled.

“Have you two figured out when she was conceived?” She asked. I nearly shat myself due to the fact that I remember know exactly what night that was and I remember that night rather clearly. I nervously laughed.

Note; boys to save energy you don’t need to be all body guard over her. Sometimes if you sit up on your knees it doesn’t wear you out as fast. Plus more pleasure on both ends. It doesn’t hurt your arms and shoulders either, yes it’s less physical but it lets you last longer and receive and gain pleasure.

I looked down at Bailey and we both shook our heads in denial even though that night was very, colourful. And the days following were very sore. But that doesn’t matter, Alfie is here and she’s a beautiful young lady that I love just as much as her mother and sister. Alfie was passed back over to me again. She was still looking wildly around with a cute little smirk on her pale face; she had roses in her cheeks and a hurricane of possibilities in her eyes. I stroked her soft, blonde hair which she had alot of, more than Peasnie and Kier ever did. She was very good at keeping eye contact. I leaned down and kissed Alfie’s head gently and nestled her into my chest like a protective father.