Chapter 59: All Excess Doesn't Give You All Excess.

Chapter 59: All Excess Doesn’t Give You All Excess.

We’ve been back in Huntington for a couple days after spending the majority of three weeks at the cabin. The guys loved the new songs which was amazing not that I’m looking for approval. Peasnie’s back at school for the last five weeks of school. She’s missed a grand total of six weeks this year at school from being sick and then going to the cabin with me but her make up project will be ace. It’ll have to ace it for her to be able to pass and move onto the next year. Kier is doing well as well. When I came home he wasn’t happy that he didn’t get to come with us but he understands that it wasn’t just for me to spend with Peasnie alone but it was for Peasnie to spend time alone. So I promised him that he’ll come with us next time. He’s also coming to the video shoot for Beast and the Harlot mainly because I don’t think Peasnie will be mentally stable for it. Kier on the other hand will be. Bailey seemed a bit hesitant but I promised her that he won’t be exposed to anything too inappropriate. Speaking of Bailey; she’s brought up the topic of having another baby, an on purpose baby. I was terrified mainly because I’m happy with just two kids. Bailey said she wanted to try for another girl because she wanted to have a baby girl. I said that she had Peasnie but she protested with the fact that Peasnie isn’t biologically hers. Speaking of biological mothers, Rosie left while we were away. She couldn’t handle the stress of having a suicidal child. She just gave up on Peasnie like she was nothing; she keeps giving up on Peasnie and in all honesty I’m happy she’s gone. 

The record is written but now we’re recording. The guys thought I was a mad man for A Little Piece of Heaven because it’s sheer insanity. Peasnie and Bailey knew exactly what it was about but Kier was still blinded by his innocence. Peasnie was shocked that I wrote a song about her dream. We’re putting both songs in the album. We’ve been doing alot of interviews for magazines and TV shows. A couple days ago we did one for MTV, I brought Kier with me because Peasnie always came with me to do interviews before he did so now it’s his time. That was the day that he told me he didn’t want to play drums but instead he wanted to be an artist which is both heartbreaking and a joyful conclusion. I’m sad because of course I want him to be more like me in that way but I’m happy that he’s not a sheep. He’s not afraid to do his own thing and not be ashamed of it, I know I’m a bit intimidating and for him to look me in the eyes and say ‘Dad, I don’t wanna play drums.’ That took guts. I’m proud of him.

Anyways today we’re doing interviews for the new DVD for All Excess. I was at home waiting for the film crew to show up while Kier was in his room playing, jumping off his bunk beds and acting like a nut, Peasnie was in her room on the laptop and Bailey was out to the gym. She’s been working at getting fit and oh boy has she gotten fit. She’s lost a little weight but gained some muscle and she’s toned now. Her body just looks so much better now, not that it didn’t before but she’s much more confident and she’s wearing tank top and shorts without being worried. And she’s no longer scared about me leaving her because our wedding is in four weeks. I can just imagine what she’ll look like in it or what she’ll look like without it. I know I should know what she looks like but since she’s started dieting and working out I haven’t actually had sex with her. It sucks majorly. I don’t think I’ll be able to contain myself when we finally get our honeymoon. Brian’s dad has allowed us to us his vacation house for a week while Peasnie and Kier go to my parents’ house. I really can’t wait to see her; I can’t wait to sleep with her once more. I know most women would tear my throat out if I said this but I can barely wait to ravage her. I sound like an animal but for God’s sake I need some attention. I sound desperate. I am.

I was in my office, rearranging the furniture for the interview, thankfully Kier was helping. He was more in the way than anything else but having him as company was nice. Kier looks like me more and more every day but he’s beginning to act like his mom, which is good because we already have one child that acts like me, we don’t need two. Kier sat in my chair in the corner by the window with his feet up on the seat. He wore a puzzled expression on his face. I cocked an eye brow as I moved the desk off to the side of the room. He was also abnormally quiet. This is worrying. I sighed heavily and walked over to him, crossing my arms over my chest.