Chapter 48 // Snapchat

•Calum

After a long ass week of touring, I couldn't be more grateful for it to be the weekend. To make it even better, today was one of our few days off scheduled for this tour, which meant I finally had time to relax and catch up on all of my sleep.

Although this week was insanely busy, I was so happy that the boys dragged me out to the bar with them. I actually had a lot of fun hanging out with the boys like we used to. It felt liberating to be able to let go of all of the pressure I've been dealing with and just be able to let loose for awhile, even if it did end up with some embarrassing drunk texts.

I dropped my bag onto the floor of my hotel room with a loud thud, locking the door behind me. It was a vast room, almost too big for one person to have all by themselves, and it smelled like the entire place had drowned in a bottle of coconut air freshener.

I leaped onto the bed immediately, like a child seeing a king size mattress for the first time. My aching body sunk right into the fluffy, yet firm, mattress and a content exhale instantly escaped my mouth. It could never compare to my bed at home that I kept on such a high pedestal for its magnificent level of comfort, but it was definitely a close second in the ranking.

My thumb pushed down onto the power button of the remote control, turning the television on. I kicked my shoes off, letting them fling onto the floor without a care as to where they landed, and propped my head against the crisp pillows to get situated. I flipped channels, trying to find something even remotely interesting, or else I would be falling asleep much quicker than I had originally intended.

Cassidy's face appeared on the screen, nearly making me crap my sweatpants right then and there. Sometimes I completely forgot that I could watch her movies whenever I wanted to. I cranked up the volume and leaned back, letting my gaze fix on her.

Her character was sitting out by the pool, talking to some actor that I couldn't remember the name of. She had her blonde hair pulled back, revealing every part of her beautifully crafted face, with a smile plastered over her kissable lips. She was dressed in a bikini, making my mouth basically water, as her long legs glimmered in the sunlight and as her skin was exposed to me.

Watching her act in this film, with her lovely speaking voice and her pretty smile and her body on display in a swimsuit was basically free porn for me.

My hand involuntarily crept downwards, slipping underneath the waist band of my pants and my boxers. In my defense, it's been weeks since I've gotten any action and I was all alone. I gripped onto my length, imagining my palm to be Cassidy's, and keeping my eyes locked onto her gorgeous face on the screen. A raspy moan escaped from my throat instantly. God, I missed her.

With my free hand I reached for my phone. I needed her. I needed to see her so bad. I needed to hear her voice in person, calling out my name. I needed to be with her so badly, and this long distance is really making it so much more difficult.

I opened up Snapchat, taking a quick selfie, staring right into the front facing camera. I had to take this whole thing slow, I couldn't just whip out a dick pic like it was nothing. So I just captioned it, "Miss you baby girl." That always would make her swoon.

I returned my attention back to the movie, letting go of myself for a bit as I awaited her response. I heard the dinging sound of my phone a minute or so later, and I unlocked my screen, letting a picture of her pop up. She replied with a simple, "Miss you too, Calum."

I pulled my shirt over my head to expose my protruding collar bones to her in my next selfie. I ruffled my hair to the side also, making it seem messier than usual. "I'm all alone in my hotel room," I wrote across the black text bar, adding in one of those cute, yellow sad faces to spruce it up.