Chapter 64 // Last

•Calum

"Hey slow-poke, do you want to maybe get dressed already?" I complained, buttoning up the jeans that always hugged my legs while Cassidy merely stood in front of the mirror, with only a towel clinging around her body, combing through her wet hair.

She sighed. "I don't want to put my dress back on. I think I'll just stay naked all day."

I rolled my eyes at her, lifting my shirt back over my head. "Yeah that's not going to happen," I ordered, throwing my shirt at her. "I'll steal one of Michael's. Can you please just cover yourself up before the boys wake up? And dammit, put some underwear on already!"

Cassidy giggled innocently, letting the towel fall so she could slip into my oversized shirt that fell to just above her knees. She looked adorable in it. Even better than in that dress she wore last night. Seeing her in my clothes is such a nice reminder that she's my girl, a feat that I will always be proud of.

Cassidy took a step closer to me, placing her hands on the nape of my neck. She had a giant smile covering her face. "I had a lot of fun this morning," Cassidy told me, pressing a kiss onto my cheek.

I felt my cheeks warm up as recollections of what had happened only a few minutes ago raced through my mind. It was the perfect morning. And I couldn't have thought of a nicer way to wake up, even with a raging hangover.

I nearly forgot our surroundings during that shower. I just only thought about her. But now reality was hitting me. I quickly backed away from Cassidy. "Well I hope you'll have fun getting caught if you don't hurry up and get back downstairs."

She clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth. "Fine," Cassidy huffed, as I opened up the bathroom door and made a beeline for Michael's bedroom. I took the first shirt out of his closet that I saw, leaving behind an empty plastic hanger that dangled from the silver rod. The four of us all steal each other's clothes anyway, so I don't think Michael will even bat an eye when he notices my choice of apparel.

Cassidy exited the bathroom shortly after, carrying her silver dress in one hand. Her legs were bare, with the absence of pants, but my shirt was so long that it covered her up. I wasn't going to argue anyways. I was just glad she was somewhat decent and not teasing me any further. I got enough of it with that stupid game she made up.

I peaked inside the den after traveling downstairs, spotting Luke and Michael still sprawled out on the floor. The light from the window was illuminating the room, and I could guarantee that the blinding light would cause them to wake from their slumber momentarily. Ashton, however, was nowhere to be found.

Cassidy followed behind me into the kitchen, even though I lost the game and had to make breakfast all by myself. A familiar figure stood against the counter, his curly hair appearing to be a disheveled mess, as his arms were crossed against his chest.

"You two are disgusting," Ashton declared, shaking his head at us.

"What are you talking about?" I asked playfully, even though I was fairly certain what he was referring to. I opened up the fridge, searching for some food to make.

Ashton chuckled at me. "I woke up and find you two missing. Then I hear the shower on. And then you come downstairs and Cassidy is in your shirt and you both have wet hair. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out."

Cassidy's face was bright red. "Sorry, Ash," She mumbled, glancing at the floor instead of making any eye contact with him. "I told him it was a bad idea! But we both needed to shower! It was just to save time, I swear."

"Cass, you're not on set right now. There's no need for your acting skills," Ashton teased, making me let out a little giggle. Her mouth dropped, only furthering her own embarrassment. "I'm only messing with you guys. You don't have to apologize, Goldfish. I get it."