Chapter 29 // Caught

•Calum (in red holy shimdef,s he looks so good in red ok bye)

The week spent at home was flying by so quickly I could barely grasp onto any of it.

We were leaving to go back to Los Angeles tomorrow, which I absolutely dreaded the thought of, and I was trying my best to pack as much as possible into this week. I recently visited the beach with a few of my old friends, I've been enjoying my mother's cooking, and I'm trying to soak up as much quality family time as I could manage.

I haven't even seen Cassidy that much since the diner mishap, and I've only been receiving scattered messages from the boys. This week was strictly about my family, as it should be.

However, that didn't stop me from inviting my girlfriend over today. That was so lovely to say. Girlfriend. I can't even remember the last time I had an official girlfriend and not just some random hook-up. Surprisingly, I was loving the whole relationship mindset that I originally declined when the band started.

"Well hello miss Cassie," I greeted obnoxiously as I opened the door, revealing the beautiful girl I was now lucky enough to call mine. She giggled, giving me a warm hug that barely lasted a few seconds since my mum was not too far away. "I've missed you."

"Me too," Cassidy admitted, smiling up at me. She took a step inside my house, which she was fairly accustomed to, and approached my mother. "Hi Mrs. Hood."

My mum glanced up from the meal she was preparing and grinned from ear to ear. "Hi sweetie. Are your parents still coming over for dinner tonight?"

"Of course they are," She stated happily, a small chuckle escaping the soft lips that I desperately craved. Cassidy glimpsed at me to the food sprawled out along the counter. "Would you like Cal and I to help you make anything for tonight?"

My mum smiled even further. She adored everything Cassidy did. Just like me. "That would be fantastic! Why don't you two try to make the appetizer while I go do some laundry?"

"Uh, alright," I agreed wearily, becoming a little annoyed that Cassidy and I would have to be doing chores instead of just hanging out in my room. When my mother went upstairs, I turned to Cass and sent her a glare. "Why do you have to be so nice?"

"Come on, it's the least we can do," She tried, picking up my hand and lacing our fingers together. I followed her to the spot my mum was previously standing in and watched as Cassidy scanned over the recipe in front of us.

I groaned, growing impatient as she read the directions intently. I was clingy. I wanted Cassidy's full attention on me. I haven't seen her in a few days, except for our through the window chats late at night.

My arms wrapped around her waist from behind and I began to press kisses down her neck. I lightly sucked on her smooth skin, making her moan quietly. "Cal," Cass whined, tilting her head away from me. "Your mum is right upstairs."

"That's where we should be! I don't want to make this stupid food," I complained, releasing her body out of my grip and crossing my arms across my chest in irritation.

She had an amused expression covering her face, not even getting the slightest bit annoyed with my bad attitude. "Is little Callie-Wallie horny today?" Cassidy cooed in a toddler-voice, poking me in the chest.

I laughed, my cheeks altering to a pink shade as heat rose to them. "Actually, yes. You should help out your boyfriend."

"Shh," She hushed, silencing me from talking to loudly about that subject since my mother had exceptional hearing. "Come on, Cal. You can cut the vegetables. Or better yet, we can just use your jaw."