I Can't Believe I'm Sleeping Next To Slade Again. Wait What?

Kylie P.O.V.

"You're telling me that you use to have a brother but I was with you guys 24/7" I said "I know I don't know how but he was always there when you weren't I never knew why" said Slade. Right now we are in the tree house ''I think we should stop with this topic and go with how is this tree house still living I mean this thing should be wore out or something" I said "but yet its not because that how you know our friendship will last" said Slade oh were friends I guess I thought we were more then friends "we can be if you want" said Slade "I spoke that out loud didn't I damn I need to stop doing that" I said."Its ok I like to hear what your thinking" said Slade "oh um yeah just forget what I just said" I said Slade growl and was on top of me in seconds " don't even think that way ever" said Slade I don't know if that was Slade cause his eyes are black "um Slade" I ask "no think again mate I'm Slade wolf Ryder" said Ryder "oh um hi I guess" I said "um can you get off of me please" I said "but I like this position" said Ryder "but I don't can you please get off of me" I said "ok but I want to ask you something since this idiot won't" said Ryder "ok" I said "would you like to be our girlfriend" ask Ryder "um what happen if I say no" I said "you won't cause the mate pull will just make you want us more" said Ryder "oh so I guess Yes" I said "good" said Ryder. Ryder got off me and then peck my lips "slade" I ask "yeah sorry he sometimes to strong to hold back" said Slade "did you hear what ryder and I were talking about" I ask "yes we don't have different brains it just me and I heard what was going on just like he can" said Slade "thats weird" I said "it is if your a human" said Slade "hey you got a problem with humans" I said "no I love them and I like that your my girlfriend Kiki'' said Slade I just blush "did i just make you blush awww I feel special that I can make you do that and no one else can" said Slade I just punch him "what the freak for a human you can punch really hard are you sure you aren't supernatural" ask Slade "no not that I know of crap I need to take Shadow out for a walk" I said climbing down the stairs "Shadow come here boy" I said "damn you ran pretty fast too" said Slade "I like to run with this boy in my free time you know cause hes very hyper you know" I said grabbing his leash. Hey look when i sleep over at Lucy I alway bring Shadow cause he helps me sleep at night. "ok boy go pee pee" I said "do you really have to tell him to use the bathroom" said Slade "no its just when he was little I always had to tell him that so he would go now i'm just use to it" I said "so your sleeping over I see" said Slade "oh yeah why" I said "oh because I was wondering if you would sleep with me tonight" ask Slade. "um I don't know I like to sleep with Lucy I never slept with anyone else will expect my brother but thats it no else I don't know" I said "I mean you did sleep next to me the other day" said Slade "that I got nothing" i said. I grab Shadow and we walk back inside "Lucy" I said I open her door to find her on her computer "yeah honey" said Lucy "um nevermind where did tyler go to" I ask "oh he left after he finish the chips" said Lucy "WHAT HE FINISH THE CHIPS MY CHIPS HE SO DEAD TYLER" I said "you yelled my great one" said Tyler with a very amuse Slade "you ate all of my chips didn't you" I said "well yeah you did say you'll share and when you left I didn't thing you will want anymore" said Tyler "oh you are totally dead" I said "what I do" said Tyler "look i won't kill you if you get me more chips" I said "ok I heard what you can do I don't want to feel what Slade felt I'm good thank you" said Tyler running to the front "I thought so what you want some of this your feeling froggy then leap leap" I said to Slade "ok no more WWE for you missy" said Lucy. "Sorry I don't like when people eat my chips you will not live if you do" I said "yeah I won't take that lightly" said Lucy "yeah I thought so" said Slade. "ok I'm back with the chips I brought four bags just in case you run out" said Tyler out of breath "aw thank you ty your the best" I said getting my chips. "Good boy" I said "is that suppose to be a dog joke cause that was not funny" said Tyler "no it was a wolf joke get it you see what I did there" i said laughing with Lucy "what is wrong with you two i can never understand girls" said Tyler "no one does I promise we are super weird" said Lucy. "ok since we are all here how about we watch a movie" said Tyler "fine but girls choice" said Lucy I nod "fine since your my mate" said Slade then tyler and lucy made a whipping noise with the motion "shut up you idiots" said Slade "why are they doing that" I ask "I have no idea why they are doing that" said Slade "ok so what movie should we watch" ask Lucy "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" I said "yes i heard it was funny" said Tyler so we popped it in "anyone want popcorn" I ask everyone raise their hand. I got up and went to the kitchen "hey you need any help with the popcorn" ask Slade "oh my gosh don't do that I get scared easily" I said "sorry" said Slade "um did you want anything" I ask "um no I just wanted to see if you need any help" ask Slade "no thank you" I said " i was just wondering are you going to sleep with me" ask Slade "huh" I ask "i mean like not like sleep together but like sleep next to me I would never do anything to you without you wanting it" said Slade "um but i'm having a sleep over with Lucy not you ok I'm sorry" I said "but we can have a sleep over too" said Slade I shake my head no. "I got the popcorn" I said.

Slade P.O.V.

'You got her to sleep next to us I want to hold her' said My wolf Ryder. 'ok hold on i'm working on it' I said 'lucy' I said 'what' said Lucy 'one i'm going to pretend that you didn't yell at me two can you try and get her to sleep next to me' I said 'i can try but i know her and she won't do it' said Lucy. 'Just try please' I said 'ok' said Lucy "hey ty you want to go to my room for a really long time" said Lucy wow thats her plan "um i guess but why" said Tyler "if your going to ask why im asking you to come to my room then you have a problem honey" said Lucy they got up and went to her room. "Um that was weird" said Kylie "great she has my pjs" said Kylie "you can borrow one of my shirts" I said. "Ok um I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch" said Kylie i growled "no you can sleep in my bed if you want" I said "um I guess can shadow sleep with me too cause I hear there going to be a thunder storm and I'm scare of thunder" said Kylie she to cute. "yes he can too" I said smiling we walk up the stair to my room I got her my shirt " the bathroom is right there I be here with your dog" I said petting shadow "hey shadow do you know why she afraid of thunder" I ask I'm asking a dog really I've lost it alright "ok where can I put my clothes" said Kylie I look up and she looks so sexy in my shirt it stop right above the knees "you can just leave it on the counter" I said "I was just wondering where are you going to sleep at" I ask Kylie "on the floor to make sure your ok" I said "oh ok I mean you can take the bed and I can go on the floor" said Kylie "no you get the bed ok" I said.

Kylie P.O.V.

I heard a clap of thunder and I jump shadow was near me Slade look worried "it's ok look it's just thunder" said Slade "can you sleep next me please" I said he nodded his head he got in the bed he put his arms around me and I feel asleep. I can't believe I'm sleeping next to Slade again. Wait what!

Sorry I'm very late I had school and stuff you know, um there might be a lot of errors on here but I'll fix it later ok babe and baby's hehe- Mya and Katie