Is it really opposite day?

Picture of Lucy up top-Mya and Katie

Kylie's P.O.V

Since yesterday with Slade kissing my cheek I still think it's opposite day why you ask will because I got a call from an unknown number I answer it being me and it was Slade an it went like this "hello who this" I said "hey this is Slade" said Slade "oh um I'm not trying to be rude and stuff but why are you calling me" I asked "oh nothing just wanted to talk to you" said Slade "ok then well I got to go to bed you know" I said then I hung up it was so awkward for me, its Opposite Day alright.

Next morining

'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' ''shadow home now" I said "hey Ky ready to go" said Slade "yeah let me say bye to my dog and then we an go I guess" I said this is so weird I tell you weird. "Ok bye shadow say hi to dad for me ok love you " I said he lick my face "ok now let's ok" I said "ok cool did you eat already or not" said Slade "um no I don't eat in the mornings" I said "will we are going to get you breakfast or I'm going to feel like an ass if I don't" said Slade. "You don't have to its ok" I said looking at my hands thinking it's very interesting "hey I want to ok and don't ever look down ok I like to see your beautiful face " said Slade oh no he didn't ok now I know something up "am I being punk where are the camera ashton are you there or is this some kind of cruel joke to you, to make me feel bad about myself even more i mean you bullied me since middle school an now your being kind to me. That means you or one of your friend bet that you can get me to fall in love with you right" I said "theirs no bet I changed ok I saw what I done and I thought what I did was awful and I wish I never did it I'm sorry" said Slade "wow great show you almost had me but thanks for the ride I'll get one from Lucy for now on this is just stupid no one can change over night" I said.

Slade's P.O.V.

What just happen? 'well let's see you act like a nice person but you acted like you never bullied her which you did, that's why she said what she said' my wolf said 'you said to me be nice to her and she will come around' I said 'will did I say it will be easy no now go to her' my wolf said "hey man what's up" said Tyler my beta "nothing have you seen Kylie" I said "who oh you mean nerd girl yeah she went to the library remember she a student assistant for like two periods" said Tyler I let out a growl for calling my mate a nerd "what did I say damn wait no way your mate is Kylie well that's a shocker if you ask me but congrats" said Tyler I left him and told him not to tell anyone yet "um hi do you have any volunteer hours I can do" I ask "yes I do you can do it now and I'll tell your first two period teacher where your going to be" said the librarian "ok thank you" I said "Kylie dear can you show are new volunteer here what he going to be doing with you" said the lady "yes ma'am ok um all we have to is put these books on the right shelves" said Kylie then she look up and her eye got bigger " ok thanks" i said then she ran to where ever she was at before. "Ok then" I said i was smelling the air what we have really good sense of smell I found her sitting and reading the fault in our stars "hey" I said "um hi" said Kylie "what you said in the car back there I want to say sorry and theres no bet or anything I just felt bad and since it was my seventeen birthday I had a lot to think about and I thought we can be friends" I said "um I don't know about that but we can try" said Kylie I put my arms out to get a hug then she flinched "are you ok" I ask "yeah I thought you were going to throw something at me sorry" said Kylie then she came close to give me a short small hug. It was small but it was wonderful to feel her in my arms it was like nothing i ever felt before. "um ok can you put those book on the top shelf I can't I'm to short" said Kylie "ok short stuff" I said "hey I'm fun size" said Kylie laughing. She has the cutest laugh I don't know if she will even accept me as a mate. But i won't mind her as a friend for now so i can always be there to hear that beautiful laugh of hers.