Whats a Mark?

Kylie P.O.V

I woke this morning feeling really warm so i took off the blanket but that didn't help at all I felt something around my waist I see its  an arms. Then everything from last night came back I'm in the same bed as Slade and another thing i need to really pee "Slade" I whisper nothing I push him still nothing ugh i have to pee "Slade wake up i need to pee" i said nothing again. So I thought i just trace my finger on his sexy 8 pack did i just that damn i need help he started to move "Slade can i go pee please" I said "umh its to early to get up" said Slade i really need to pee so i move my finger to his boxer waist line tracing "I would stop if i were you" said Slade "OK now can you let me go i really need to pee" I said "oh sure sorry" said Slade I went to the bathroom and did my things i need to do. "OK i feel better now" I said "Mine" said Slade with a growl he had me pinned up against the wall kissing on my neck "um Slade what are you doing" I said "you just look so sexy in my shirt I couldn't help my self" said Slade "OK" I said walking to the bed "What do you want to do today" ask Slade "nothing its Saturday I do nothing on a Saturday even with Lucy, Shadow, and I  just watch movie or what ever is on TV" I said. "Oh well how about we do just that, but with me and you plus Shadow" said Slade "OK but i need to feed and walk him" I said "all done mom did it and he should be coming right about now" said Slade. Then my big black German Shepard came through the doors jumping on the bed. "hi shadow" I said scratching behind his ear. "Do you want some breakfast" ask Slade "yeah" I said and he was out the door "wow now isn't he a weirdo" I said to shadow who turn his head to the side "yup i know I'm right but then again I'm crazy too" I said. I heard chuckle from the door it was Slade "your not crazy your just weird in your own way love" said Slade with a plate of food "So what you bring me" I ask "well your favorite eggs, bacon, sausages, and heart shape chocolate chip pancakes" said Slade "why heart shape" I ask "well because its valentines day duh" said Slade "damn i knew i was forgetting something that's why i gave Lucy a bear and she gave me one to I was like why am i giving her a bear I'm so weird wow, I'm sorry i didn't get you anything" I said "its OK you just being here next to me is just much better then a bear or chocolate" said Slade. "aw that's sweet" I said "um aren't you going to eat too" I ask "oh yeah but i'm to lazy to make more since i made you so much i thought you can share please" said Slade with his puppy dogs eyes "OK but don't ever do that again only Shadow can do that he does it cuter "I said laughing I broke a piece of the pancake and gave it to him "what are you not going to feed it to me" said Slade "no your a big werewolf man, boy thing you can do it yourself" I said laughing "oh ha ha I forgot to laugh" said Slade. "I wasn't trying to make you laugh though I'm not that funny" I said "um you are kind of funny when your not trying so hard you know that right" said Slade "um if you say so" i said "I know so you know you have chocolate right on your lips" said Slade I lick it off but Slade growl "what" I said "you shouldn't do that you made my wolf what to take you right here right now and mark you as ours" said Slade "whats a mark" I said "its where the male mate bite the female mate saying that your his mate and no one can touch you" said Slade "where does this mark go" I ask "right where the neck and shoulder meet'' said Slade point at my neck "when do you bite me" I ask "um well since your human i have to do it with your permission but if you were a werewolf like me you would of want it the next day we met" said Slade I felt bad did he not want me as a Mate because i'm human "no i'm not mad at you because your human I like you no matter what OK I love it that your innocent and not from my pack your the only person who i will ever look at and the only person i want to bare my mark OK do not ever thing like that again OK" said Slade did i say that a loud "yes you did" said Slade "um since i'm human you can't mark me right away but when can you" I ask "I can mark you when ever only if you say its OK or when we are mating i can do it but its usually before i mark you that the mating process beings, I will only do it if your ready for that to happen i don't want to make you do it if you don't want it to happen" said Slade before i put my hand over his mouth "you talk a lot when you get nervous" I said "only when I'm around you" said Slade "um if I let you mark me will it hurt" I ask "at first it will then you'll feel pleasure afterwards it won't hurt i swear" said Slade "what happen if i let you mark me" I ask "um people will know your mine and then the mating process like i said before but you don't have to do it if you don't want to i can wait OK" said Slade. "um if i want you to do it now i mean like mark me'' I said "then I'll be the happiest person on the planet" said Slade I nod my head telling him i want him to. He looks at me are you sure I just nod again Slade start to kiss me with a lot of passion that make me push the plate away from me and I wrap my arms around his neck. He breaks the kiss and start kissing down my neck to where he will put his mark I guess I had to hold back a moan then I saw his teeth turn in to canine. He bite down on me to say it hurt was a understatement it was more like a freaking knife going in like a thousand time then afterwards I felt the pleasure he was talking about it was so much better then first part if you ask me. He lick the blood that came out and kiss it "there now everyone will know your mines" said Slade.

Slade P.O.V.

"How do you feel" I ask "um sore but ok i guess" said Kylie "ok do you want to finish your breakfast or just watch tv" I ask "um tv I'm not hungry anymore" said Kylie. "ok" I said my wolf and I are so happy that she is wearing our mark now and now we can call her ours forever. "Slay what to do you want to watch" ask Kylie "whatever you want is fine with me" I said. Then Kylie had a smile like the Cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland, she started to flip through channels when she found MTV Teen wolf. "Oh great a show that make people believe that getting bitten by a werewolf will turn you into one and we stand on our two feet when we go wolf yeah right" I said. "why is slay getting mad over a fiction TV show" said Kylie pinching my cheeks "no if they are going to do a werewolf show do it right you know" I said "OK if you say so now be quiet stiles is talking i just wish he got some action on the show already he to funny and to cute not to have a girl with him" said Kylie. "I mean i guess its not like he doesn't has a girlfriend or anything" I said "yeah he does in real life but not on the show though which is making me mad" said Kylie with a pout on her face i kiss her lips "you have the most cutest pout i ever seen you know that" I said "So I've been told" said Kylie 'Knock' "Knock' "come in" I said "hello brother and bestie how are we this fine morning" ask Lucy "good what do you want" said Kylie "nothing can't your best friend come and say hi OK you got me i got bored listening to Tyler talk about stupid stuff so i came here to be with you and  kylie forever just kidding" said Lucy. Then Lucy looked at me then at Kylie's shoulder "oh no you didn't" said Lucy "but i did" I said "did what i'm so confuse'' said Kylie "Kylie blink three time if he force the mark on you then I have a reason to kick his butt" said Lucy "oh no i said it was OK for him to do that, why was that not right" ask Kylie "no it more then alright its awesome now we can really say we're sister i'm so happy for you guys" said Lucy which made Kylie blush, oh this is going to be fun.

Sorry i'm late this was suppose to be a valentines gift for you guys but i got so busy so here it is thank you for reading and one more thing what did you guy get me for valentines day here I'l give you a hint more comments and vote- Mya and Katie