Explain What's Happening

Kylie P.O.V.

"Why did you keep whispering to yourself" ask Lucy "yeah it kind of remind me how I use to do that when Slade use to bully me" I said "really" said Lucy "yes it really works" I said smiling. I start to walk to the house with my blood bag in hand "how you do" ask Tyler "I pass" I said "that's my baby right there she pass I knew you would pass" said Tyler acting like a proud father. "Thanks" I said I heard footsteps coming down the hall it smells like a human "Kylie" said Jesse "Jesse hi" I said. "Can I give you hug I thought I was going to lose you" said Jesse "I'm still here Jessie I'm not going anywhere I promise" I said hugging my big brother. "Baby girl come here" said dad I gave dad a hug too "I saw how you look I never want to picture you looking like that ever again, I never want to see you look so pale, lifeless, and almost dead looking your my baby, your my life I can't lose you" said dad. "Ok dad I won't I will never leave both of you you're my family I will never leave you guys" I said we hug again and dad said that he had to go back to work Jesse had to go to school he miss to much of it cause of me still not my fault. "I want to take all this sad feeling away with a little spanish music what you think Kylie" said Lucy I look at her saying you wouldn't put it on and she did she put on Marc Anthony Aguanile "you are an awful person you know that" I said I call Shadow to come downstair to dance with me now what you don't know about me is that I taught Shadow to dance. I tell him to put his paws on my shoulders and we start to dance to the beat of the song everyone mouth drop "what you didn't know he can dance" I ask they shake their head no expect for Slade he knew "Slay you are going to dance with me" I said "no I can't dance" said Slade "please come on I can just move your arms around" I said "ok fine but I'm not going to dance not even if you give me those puppy dog eyes" said Slade.  We dance which was just me moving his hands around an a little turning here and there, "You need to dance with me come on" I said "I don't dance" said Slade smiling at me "Fine I need a shower I smell like outside I don't know how you can stand that smell" I ask walking away to the shower "can I join" ask Lucy "yes I need you to wash my hair with your magic fingers" I said "I got magic fingers too if you know what I mean" said Slade tyler hit him on the back of the head what an idiot. " Lucy come on" I said "coming lovely lady" said Lucy running with me to the bathroom.

Slade P.O.V.

"Is it weird that what she said before that she not going to be with me and now she is with me" I ask Vinny comes from the backyard "because all her emotions she was feeling she didn't understand it until I showed her how to understand that she won't be able to hurt you yet" said Vinny "what do you mean "yet" I ask "well she a special case of a vampire meaning she stronger then the average vampire meaning for you werewolves that she can fight 10 of you at once and not even break a sweat" said Vinny "then your saying that our luna his mate is a badass nerd vampire" said Tyler "in a way yes she is" said Vinny. Tyler and I start to smile like a kid on candy "but be careful get her mad an she can probably break your rib"said Vinny "I want to see that happen get her mad Slade"saidTyler "no you do it" I ask "fine then I'll do"said Tyler "ok deal" I said. We were waiting for Kylie and Lucy to get out of the shower, they walk out of the room "hey kylie you want to fight" ask Tyler "no I'm good thanks" said Kylie trying to walk away, but tyler block her way "come just one punch is all I'm asking" said Tyler "no can you just move" said Kylie "come on"said tyler kylie look like she was getting really mad you can tell cause her eye were turning red well more red like a bright red if you ask me "I suggest we stand back come lucy" said Vinny "I said leave me alone" said Kylie she ball up her fist an punch Tyler in the stomach so hard that he flew across the room. "oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to punch you I just got really mad and I'm so sorry are you ok" ask Kylie "yeah I'm ok that was awesome can we do that again" said Tyler. "Oh my gosh don't ever do that again that was the most scariest thing I did" said Kylie "I think that was the funniest thing ever I've never seen you mad before and that was so hot" I said "um TMI that was not to be said out loud ever" said Lucy Kylie agree too. "I'm hungry can we eat something" said Vinny "Please can we eat I'm so hungry right now I can eat a horse" said Kylie. We all went to the car to go to get something to eat we took shadows with us, but whats still killing right now is that how shadow is a hellhound and no one else is wondering how kylie has a dog that is a hellhound hello the devils guards I'm so confuse.

Shadow P.O.V. (bet you didn't see that coming)

Hi everyone I'm shadow but you knew that already knew that I'm going to answer some question for you I am a hellhound and I am from hell, I bet your also wondering about how I left hell well I didn't really escape from hell the devil himself told me to go to this one girl. Because she will need me one day and thats how have to look like a real dog. Why would the devil the man is a mean person but he said Kylie is special and that I need to protect her I ask why but he sent me away. When he ask you to do something you do no question ask unless you ask him for a favor an well that a different story just saying. And because Vinny came to him years ago to have me protect Kylie from the evil out meaning the werewolves I'm watching them still I don't trust them very much if you ask me.

Hello loves an lovers how are all you guys I did say I was going to a periscope but it didn't turn out right so I delete it I might be doing one later on I'll tell you when but other than that hope you like this chapter -Mya and Katie