The Announcement

Kylie P.O.V

OK Slade, Tyler, Lucy, and I are watching a movie Jesse went to a friends house he said he'll be back in the morning before he leave. "Since Jesse is gone does that mean we can sleep over" ask Tyler "no you can't but you can sleep downstairs on the couch sorry" said Lucy. "um Kylie'' ask Slade  "yeah what's up" I ask "so we have these thing where I have to announce that your my mate and the new luna of the pack and I was wondering if you would like to come even though you have to just saying" said Slade."Well if you put it like that then ok then I guess I have to go damn" I said laughing "Kylie time to clean our tats" said Lucy "ok you do my shoulder then I'll do yours" I said we left to go to her bathroom ."Your not nervous about this announcement I mean I'm going to be announce the female beta but I'm not nervous" said Lucy I start to clean her shoulder "Lucy are you nervous when your nervous you start rumble on how your not nervous at all you know I know when your nervous whats wrong" I ask. "what if they don't like me or what if they think I'm to weird" said Lucy "Lucy you have been in that pack since day one they will love you there is no what if there is just you and I and if they don't like us oh well there lost we are the best people in the world" I said. "True lets get back cause I think we have little spies hearing on our convo" said Lucy. "Yeah man that was some crazy game" said Tyler oh I think he thinks we don't know that they were spying on us "Slade you are in big trouble you know that" I said "oh so are you tyler" said Lucy "what did we do" said tyler and Slade at the same time "well we know you were listening in our convo and its not cool if you do that again you won't get kisses from us" said Lucy "yeah what she said" I said "ok we won't do it again" said Slade laughing at our threat "your not nervous Kiki" ask Slade "why should I be, I like to meet new people all the time I use to go to my dad's dinner parties at his firm there was a lot of people ask lucy I wasn't scared" I said "Well we have more people then some firm party" said Tyler "still not scare why do you want me to be scare cause its not working" I said "fine you win this time but I will the next time" said Tyler  "I'll bet on kylie and Lucy will lose next time" said Slade "Oh you did not just bet on Lucy and I" I ask "yeah is that a bad thing" ask Slade "Yes I bet that Tyler will lose" I said "you know what I think Tyler will lose never mind I change my bet" said Slade then Tyler and Lucy mouth whipped "shut up" said Slade "its true I have you wrap around my little pinky finger" I said running up stair with Lucy.

Slade P.O.V.

They ran up the stair I can't wait to introduces her to the pack everyone is going to love her even the children. "What are you thinking" ask Tyler "how the pack is going to love her" I said "I know for a fact everyone is going to love her" said Tyler "yeah they are" I said. Tyler and I decide we should go upstair and see what the girls are doing "no lucy I think he will ask to go on a date just give it time" said Kylie I motion for tyler to stop so we can hear what they are saying again "I know but don't you want a second date with Slade I mean come on why don't you care about that kind of stuff" said Kylie "cause I've never had a boyfriend and I just like the company he brings I feel like that is a date to me" said Kylie. "What do you mean don't you want to go to a nice dinner so you can dress up" said Lucy "I don't care for that stuff if I'm home with Netflix and cuddle up to Slade that is a date to me if you ask me" said Kylie "I hate you know that" said Lucy "yeah I love you too" said Kylie thats when we start to walk to the room again "hey Slade" said Kylie laying on lucy lap "hey you girl want to go out for ice cream" I ask they nodded. The ice cream shop wasn't far so we decide to walk to it. "Hello kylie Hello lucy how are you guys" said the lady behind the counter "hi Ms.Robin" said the girls "would you like your ice cream" ask Ms.Robin they nod "oh Ms.Robin this Slade and Tyler their our boyfriend" said Lucy. "Well its so nice to meet you boys what would you like" ask Ms.Robin "I would love to chocolate and vanilla" I said "Oh I thought you knew me but I guess not ok since my best friend doesn't love me at all I'll have to same thing" said Tyler "ok its on the house because I love seeing Kylie beautiful face" said Ms.Robin "thank you Ms.Robin" said Kylie "how do you know Ms.Robin" I ask "oh Lucy and i found this place when we were like 10 we wanted to have ice cream but we didn't have any money but Ms.Robin saw us and she gave us free ice cream we promise when we are older that we will work here" said Kylie "do you work here" ask Tyler "I do but lucy doesn't" said Kylie "when do you work" I ask "on Tuesday and Friday on certain times" said Kylie. We walk the girl home we didn't stay the night but it didn't stop me from making sure that making sure that they are ok being alone at kylie's house.

Kylie P.O.V.

"Do you have to go" I said "yes my little sis I have to get my education on and my flight leaves in a hour so have to go I love you and love you lulu" said Jesse he left to the airport. "What are you going to wear for the announcement" ask Lucy. "I thought i would wear a crop top then black socketing with shorts then a flannel around my waist" I said "I gave it my approval" said Lucy "and you my lovely bestie what are you going to wear" I ask. "Just a sweet heart crop top with a high waisted skirt" said Lucy "I give my approval too" I said laughing.

Three day later (in the voice of spongebob)

"Bye Ms.Robin see you Monday right" I ask "yes my love thank you again" said Ms.Robin I agree to help Monday "No problem" I said "hey Lulu" I said "hey my lovely girlfriend ready to get ready" said Lucy "yes" I said today was the day of the announcement and Lucy wants to get ready at her house. "Ok lets go upstairs" said Lucy "shadow why are you here" I said "oh I thought since your here he should too and I brought his food so you won't have to leave early to feed him" said Lucy petting shadow "you know I love you sometimes" I said "I know now go take a shower" said Lucy I took a quick shower "Ok my love we are going to put your beautiful blonde hair in a awesome messy bun to go with your look" said Lucy. Lucy was already dress she curled her hair she had light make up I told I didn't want make up I want to go natural. "Ok all done let go downstairs I feel there is a party going on and I'm not part of it" said Lucy only her I swear "hey girls you look beautiful" said Lindsay "thank you mom" we said "Slade over by the stage with Alec and tyler" said Lindsay we walk over to them "hello my beautiful daughter you look lovely" said Alec Lucy dad "thank you" I said "Hi boys" I said "hello Kylie" said Slade "Hi Lucy" said Tyler waving "hi Slade" said Lucy "Hi Tyler" I said "ok enough hi its time to get this announcement on the road" said Alec. He went to the stage "you look pretty" said Slade "thank you so what is your dad doing" I ask "well he is saying how great I will be a leader and how you are great and wonderful person to be around" said Slade "and here they are your future Alpha and Future Luna Slade and Kylie with his Future Beta Tyler and future female Beta Lucy" said Alec. "Thank you father we are proud to be your future leaders and tyler you got anything to say" ask Slade "yeah anyone looks at our mate the wrong way I'm coming after you and other then that lets party, wait girl you have anything to say" ask Tyler "yeah I do anyone mess with Kylie and I will mess you up back but I love you all Kylie anything you want to say" ask Lucy there was a lot of people staring at me "um I have nothing to say like they did but if any of you hit or hurt my dog shadow I will knock you out but other then that I'm a sweet person so let party" I said everyone was laughing at us on what we said we party all night I met a lot of new people and I even met the kids of the pack I have a play day with them tomorrow with shadow.

Hola my lovely readers I have finally updated, but Katie and I have announcement ourselves. Katie will no longer be writing this story because she wants to write the fighter she has more inside on that subject but she will keep me in check with this story that is all love you all thank you for reading I will try to update soon.-Mya and Katie