Dad Slade My Boyfriend And Oh Hi Jesse Have You Met My Boyfriend

And Picture of Jesse your welcome- Mya and Katie

Kylie P.O.V.

"Lucy I have to go home dad said I need to check in then I can come back if I want" I said "OK do you want me to drive you" ask Lucy I nod "wait I want to come to" said Slade and Tyler at the same time. We drove to my house with Shadows head out the window. "You guys can come in if you want" I said they all got out. "Daddy I'm home" I said "Hey girls and Tyler'' said dad "oh hi Slade I didn't see you there" said Dad "I'm still alive and with Luc for her birthday" I said "OK and happy birthday Lucy or late happy birthday" said Dad "thank you second dad" said Lucy I say the same thing to her dad too. "Um honey if you don't mind me asking but why is Slade here" said Dad " Oh yeah about that um dad Slades my boyfriend" I said with a sly smile "um Kylie and Lucy can you please join me in the kitchen excuse us please" said dad "When did this happen and Lucy your ok with this" said Dad "Um I don't know how it happen but I saw a change in him I kind of trust him but not all the way you know what I mean" I ask "Yeah and I'm ok with it because I told him if he does anything to hurt my baby girl I'll cut his balls off and feed it to him" said Lucy "ok and now Lucy is tyler your boyfriend" ask dad I smile and nod "yes omg dad don't even" said Lucy. "Then you won't mind if I gave them the talk about dating my two favorite daughters'' said dad "so I am your favorite I knew it haha I can't wait to tell Jesse" I said "you will do no such thing until I die then you can" said dad. "Hey my dad wants to talk to you guys like the date talk" I said they went into the kitchen so lucy and I went to watch tv in the living room. I think it was like 20 mins later the guys came out looking like they saw a ghost. "What happen" ask Lucy "I don't want to talk about it remind me never to get on your dad's bad side ever ok" said Slade "ok um dad I'm taking Shadow for his walk ok" I said "ok honey be safe" said Dad. "I'm coming too" said Slade "ok come on Shadow" I said. We went outside I took Shadow off his leash he ran around letting out that energy he has "Is it ok if I turn into a wolf I need to let him out you know" said Slade "um yeah I don't mind but um we have to go more into the woods so my dad doesn't see" I said.

Slade P.O.V.

I ran into the wood stripped out of my clothes and let my wolf take over, we run to our mate "Slade?" ask Kylie I nod my wolf head "ok hey Shadow do you want to play fetch" said Kylie she then look at me and holds a ball in front of me. "Do you want to play too?" ask Kylie I look at her and nodded. Hey don't judge I love to play fetch she throws the ball and shadow and I run for the ball he got the ball before I did "One point for Shadow none for Slade" said Kylie we played for at least an hour then we went back to kylie's house. ''Hey honey I was called in a big cases was just hand to me I'll see you tomorrow ok" said Kylie's Dad "ok dad see ya" said Kylie. "OK I have to stay here cause we have school tomorrow Lucy you can stay if you want" said Kylie "no I'm good I'll stay tomorrow see you with your starbucks ok" said Lucy. Kylie nods her head they hug and kiss goodbye she said bye to Tyler "Um Slay are you going to go with them or are you going to stay cause I think my dad won't be happy if you're here I mean like he doesn't really like you cause of what you did to me, but I told him that I forgive you and he shouldn't be all that mad" said Kylie then I kiss her "you talk to much and I'm staying because I want to and I want to make sure that you are safe here OK'' I said "OK but um I think its best if you sleep on the floor so if my dad comes and checks up on me then he won't get mad because you're on the floor you know" said Kylie I nod even though I didn't want to do that I had to respect her wishes. "OK so since were upstair what do you want to do" ask Kylie "I don't know we can do this" I said I start to kiss her lips I push her up against the wall I grab her thigh and got her to wrap her leg around me then we heard the door open. "Kylie I'm home" said a man "who is that and don't lie or I'll kill him" I said "your jealous of my big brother your role model your so weird upstairs I got your second biggest fan" said Kylie laughing oh I'm stupid. "Is that my little sister man you look so much taller since I saw are you growing" said Jesse "hi jesse I miss you too" said Kylie running and jumping to hug her brother I had to stop my wolf from ripping his head off but hes her brother "oh I'm sorry this is slade you might know him the year when you were leaving school he started football" said Kylie "hey were you the one that had a crush on Kylie when she was younger" ask Jesse "um yeah you remember me" I said "yeah you made kylie smile when mom left your the one who she would alway go to and then come home smiling what happen to you two after that" ask Jesse "middle school I got jealous when guys started to notice her I didn't like that so I told them that she mine then I kind of spread a rumor it maybe got out of hand" I said "wait you made fun of her you were one of the people who made fun of my kiki you know before I left to go to college I use to comfort her because of all of your bullying you did to her if you didn't like people looking at her just tell them not to look at her. Not make some dumb rumor I tried to tell her its not true its hurt to even see her your own sister cry at night, cause people are saying hurtful things about her" said Jesse Kylie walk up to him "Jess he change he said he was sorry and I made sure it wasn't joke between him and his friends please be nice to him" said Kylie "Why should I he made you cry I half a mind not to kick him out" said Jesse. My wolf was getting mad that someone direspecting us "because hes my boyfriend and dad forgave him so should you please for me" said Kylie doing her puppy dog face "ok just for you I forgive  you but if you hurt my sister again don't think twice I'll be down here so fast you'll get whiplash got it" said Jesse I nod that went well I think he likes me.

Sorry I'm so late on the update but I have testing and I just finish doing the SAT so I thought maybe to get my mind off of things to do a update for you guys so love me even more my loves and lover- Mya and Katie