Alpha Duties

Kylie P.O.V.

I woke up with someone tracing patterns on my face "hm can you not its to early" I said "but I want to see your pretty face" said Slade "well I can barely see your face" I said "here I think these will help" said Slade. He puts on my glasses "thats better I can see now" I said laughing "I don't know if I can get use to see you in my bed and waking up to that beautiful face or that cute little laugh" said Slade "well don't get to use to it cause I do have to go home and stay there for once" I said "no I don't want you to go" said Slade "not now but like later" I said poking his nose "did you just poke my nose thats what I do" ask Slade "maybe I did maybe I didn't who knows" I said "well we will never know" said Slade "yup now I have to go brush my teeth" I said getting up "hurry back I'm missing your warmth" said Slade he such an idiot. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth "ok yes sir I'll be there in an hour" said Slade he was on the phone "hey who was that" I ask "my dad he wants me to start my alpha duties in an hour" said Slade. "oh ok so what do you have to do" I ask "just patrol and making decision for the pack you know that usual stuff" said Slade "oh ok um I guess so when you have to leave I'll leave to go to my house to make sure my dad hasn't gone crazy cause I didn't call him but I know he know where I'm at all the time" I said. "But I want you to stay" said Slade "I can't I have to go home" I said "so your saying you have to leave in an hour and I get to come over" said Slade "um yeah you can come over" I said "ok since I have an hour with you maybe I can do this" said Slade kissing me I pull away from him, he growl at me "did you just growl at me" I ask "yeah why you pull away" ask Slade "because I don't know I just wanted to pull away so are you going to be busy all the time since you're the new Alpha" I ask "one I'll remember that you pulled away and second no I will alway have time for you no matter what I am doing" said Slade "you promise" I ask "I pinky promise" said Slade showing me his pinky I hook my pinky on to his and we kiss it promising that it won't be broken. "Good now I need to go walk my dog" I said getting up "Do you have to go I want you to stay" said Slade "you can come you know" I said. "OK I'm coming" said Slade going to the bathroom to change.

Slade P.O.V.

I went to the bathroom to change into basketball shorts cause I want to let my wolf out for a run "I'm ready" I said I walk out without a shirt on purpose to see how kylie would react to it. "Good lets go" said Kylie she turn around her eyes got wide with surprise "um why are you shirtless" said Kylie getting nervous "well you see I want to let my wolf out and I didn't want to bring a shirt with me" I said walking to Kylie "um ok well lets go then" said Kylie. We walk outside to the woods Kylie let Shadow off his leash the he would run 10 feet and wait for kylie to come back "good boy Shadow" said Kylie "I'm going to go behind that tree and change" I said Kylie nod her head. "Shadow go to the bathroom" said Kylie I walk out to kylie picking up Shadow poo. I push her with my scout "what you want me to pick up your poo too" ask Kylie "Shadow come back here now" said Kylie. Shadow sat down with a stick in his mouth "ok I'll throw it but you have to cuddle with me tonight" said Kylie throwing the stick "ok so Ryder do you have control right now right" ask Kylie I nod "ok thats cool" said Kylie giggle to herself "Shadow come on go to lucy's house" said Kylie. Shadow ran the house, so Kylie and I were alone she sat back down I walk to her and lay my head down on her lap. "You know you have the softest fur I mean Shadow has soft fur to but yours is so soft I can just lay here, just petting your fur I like it" said Kylie I purr into her hand "Slade can you change back I feel weird talking to you and your not talking back I may look like a loon to other people" said Kylie blushing. I went behind the tree change back to myself "you don't look weird everyone around us are werewolf so you talking to me isn't weird to other that see you just saying" I said "whatever it is weird to me a human" said Kylie rolling her eyes "hey you can't roll those pretty eyes of yours it not cute" I said laughing she rolling her eyes again testing me "you know what I think if you don't stop I think I have to kiss each eye so you stop rolling them eyes" I said she blush. She turn her head so I couldn't see it "Kylie what did I tell you about hiding your blush from me you know I think your blush is cute and because I can make you do it and no one else can" I said she blush even harder "stop making me blush" said Kylie laughing "no I like that I can make you do that" I said smiling. "OK I think its time for us to go inside" said Kylie "ok are you going to leave" I ask "yeah I think I should go now and start my homework before it gets to late" said Kylie "alright can I come over so you can I help me with my homework" I said wiggling my eyebrows "ew no if its really your homework then yes if not then you can stay at your house" said Kylie "alright I'll bring my homework" I said. We start to walk back to my house "Lucy wake up I'm leaving" said Kylie "what I thought you were staying all day" ask Lucy "I was but Slade has stuff to do and I need to do my homework" said Kylie "aw then can I come with you so we have a girls day" ask Lucy "Yeah sure" said Kylie. They went and got their stuff I call tyler through our mind link "hey man whats up" ask Tyler "I have Alpha duties starting today and I was wondering if you can keep an eye on the girls" I ask "yeah I'll do that I'll just get ready" said Tyler "no there having a girls day so I need you to watch them from a far like how I made you do last time" I said "ok I got you" said Tyler. "OK we're leaving now I'll see you later" said Kylie she gave me a kiss on the cheek I pull her back "what did I say about giving me a little kiss like that" I said she gave me a peck on the lips "you know I'll get you back for that" I said "whatever bye tyler" said Kylie the girls wave bye and left. Now to start on my Alpha Duties I hope it doesn't take long I want to go see my cute little nerd mate.

Kylie P.O.V.

"Lucy how long does it take to do Alpha duties" I ask "it depends on what he has to do, it take my dad about 3 hour or more it won't feel that long cause you have me plus Tyler has duties too just like Slade they're both are going to be busy since they are just starting out as there new position" said Lucy "is it weird that I want him next to me" I ask "no thats the mating bond when you complete it then the bond will be stronger you wanting him right now cause he is your mate and your finally feeling it" said Lucy um did anyone get what the hell she was just saying cause I didn't can someone explain please. "Look you got me and I got you so lets have a girls day" said Lucy "ok but no weird hair dying or painting my nail I'm still recovering from the last time you did them" I said "oh stop being a baby" said Lucy you don't understand when she did my nails she did some weird stuff to wear my whole hand was swollen that I need to go the doctors.

Slade P.O.V

"OK I just check each patrols, look over paper for the new pack member, and see if the elders need anything I think we are finish for today what do you think tyler" I ask "tyler what are you doing here I thought I told you to you to watch the girls" I said "well you see your dad need me so I send seth and he told me that they saw him when I mean they I mean lucy so now he is their new personal bestie for the day at least he's watching them at least we now know that their really are safe" said Tyler with sly smile "ok then lets go get our girls" I said I really miss Kylie being Alpha is going to be harder then I thought it would be if I can't see kylie for a long period of time. We got to the house and we heard yelling and it was coming from Kylie I ran into the house it was unlock I knew something was wrong "you have to let her do your hair I don't want her to do mines" said Seth "I don't want her to mines either so you are our bestie for the day or should I tell Slade that your not being nice me or I can tell tyler that your not being nice to lucy right luc" said Kylie oh she just pulled the boyfriend card out I see "fine but no braids" said Seth sitting down "hmm whats going on here" I ask "oh lucy found your little spy so now he's our new bestie for the day nothing new" said Kylie smiling. "Sorry Seth but you need to do a better job at hiding" said Slade. "I don't know what your talking about so what did you guys do today" I ask they shake their heads.

Hola my lovely readers I know its been a long time since I update so here is a very extra long chapter for you guys. And remember to vote and comment i love to read your comments thank you loves and lovers- Mya and Katie