I Want The Old Slade Back!

Kylie's P.O.V 

It's time for school I mean my doom I been trying to make an excuse not to go but I can't so here I am in Lucy's car. I don't want to go to school because of what people might say that i rode with Slade to school last week i heard some of it i don't think i can hear the rest. Lucy said they won't say crap because most of the people in the school are werewolves and they will listen to Slade i hope she's right. "OK are you ready to do this" said Lucy "ready then I'll ever be" I said we got out no one notice that was a good sign i hope. "OK there not staring or talking about you thats good" said Lucy "hey Ky" said Slade "hi" I said pushing my glasses up "so no trouble this morning" said Slade "no not that I've seen yet" i said the bell rang signaling us to get to class "what class do you have" said Slade ''um right now i'm going to library to help out i don't have a first or second period" I said ''oh then I'll come with you" said Slade "no your going to get in trouble for not going to class" I said "naw i did it last time I'll be fine" said Slade "OK then" I said walking to the library since last nights date I don't know how to act around him cause I don't know if he's going to say 'ha you thought i like you and werewolves are real' but then again Lucy said werewolves are real and i do feel the sparks of the mate bond Lucy told me about. "Hi Ms.Baker" I said "Hi love" said Ms.Baker I went straight to work. "Hey Ky I forgot to tell you i fun last night" said Slade "oh me too" I said looking down "why do you always look down when i talk to you I'm not going to hurt you for looking at me" said Slade. "Its what i do sometimes I'm sorry" I said "you don't need to be sorry its that my wolf doesn't like that your not looking at us we love to see those beautiful eyes of yours" said Slade "thank you" I said putting more books on the shelf. "Um I'm going to go to the front desk" I said "oh OK" said Slade looking sad i walk past him and gave him a kiss on the cheek I started to blush. "Hi how can i help you" i said "hi um can you tell me what slade is doing here with you cause i know for sure he doesn't like you" said Blondie that is her name i swear "um i don't know ask him i never wanted him here it was just for community service for me i don't know about him" I said damn that hurt a lot. "Oh good cause who would want to be with a pathetic nerd like you" said Blondie i was about to say something when I heard this loud growl. "Take that back right now" said Slade "take what back you know its true no one will be with her not even if they were blind" said Blondie "I would you know why she is my mate and your future Luna you will treat her with respect and not saying any of those awful things you just said" said Slade "fine I'm sorry Kylie" said Blondie "its OK I don't care anymore" I said "no you should care" said Slade Blondie left after she said sorry. "No i don't care because you said the same things to me at one point and i don't care anymore it doesn't hurt when someone call me names" I said.

Slade P.O.V.

"You want to know why i use to call you names and pick on you" I said "not really" said Kylie "well you are going to know why" I said "Slade I don't care for the reason why you bullied me" I said "well just listen i remember when we were little and i use to protect you from the bullies, but when we got into middle school you started to look like a girl, boys started to notice i didn't like that, and i didn't want anyone to get your attention. I start some rumors i never thought it would get out of hand, but when it did the boys stop noticing you, and i thought i could have you to myself then you found out it was me. You push me away so i kept bullying you so i can get your attention but it was mostly fear i never meant to hurt you the way i did. All i'm asking is that you should care and I'm sorry can you forgive me" I said. "You want me to forgive you for putting me through hell some night i wish i can just leave this world and you know what i've tried but failed because my dad found me hanging before it was to late, I use to cut my wrist because of you, and i couldn't leave my house without being scared my dad can't stop worrying about me if i will kill myself or worst so no i can't forgive you. This was a mistake i shouldn't have went out with you because i knew you just end up going to your old ways, but i can't take that anymore I'm doing better now I eat more and I stop cutting so I'm fine without you being in my life and putting me through hell" said Kylie that hurt a lot like a knife just cut through my heart hundreds of time she walks out of the library "Kylie wait" I said but she was gone. "Hey Tyler did you see where Kylie went" I ask "yeah she went to her locker and then Lucy came they went to the Cafe" said Tyler "OK can you come with me so I don't do anything stupid" I said "yeah man" said Tyler. I smelled  her right away she was sitting at the same table Lucy and her sit at all the time. "Lucy why would he do that to me we use to be good friend but he went and got jealous and spread those rumors about me" said Kylie " I don't know love" said Lucy. Lucy saw us coming and she put her thumb under her neck moving it saying that I'm going to get it. "Kylie can we talk please" I said "no she doesn't want to talk to you" said Lucy "is your name Kylie no so let her talk" I said "no I don't want to talk you" said Kylie "please just let me tell you how sorry i am" I said "no you said enough I don't care if you want to say sorry I don't care can  you just leave me alone please" said Kylie "I can't i don't like to see you crying" I said "if you don't like to see me sad then why are you the person to always cause it" said Kylie "I didn't mean for it to get out of hand it just happen" I said "then you need to fix that and stop trying to hurt me and start being the old slade i use to know the caring, funny, and protective  slade I use to know" said Kylie "does that mean you forgive me" I said "no I don't forgive you I want you to show me the old slade the real slade not some guy you made yourself to be'' said kylie "if that what it takes then I'll do it" I said "say what" said Tyler and Lucy at the same time. "Yes I'll do anything for my Kiki" I said kylie face let up like a Christmas tree "you still remember our nickname Slay" said Kylie "How could I forget" I said ''that doesn't mean I forgive you" said Kylie. She left with Lucy to their next class.

Kylie P.O.V 

I can't believe that he remembers our nickname how long has it been 8 years now since we ever said those names. I don't know but i felt something i don't know what it was but it was a weird feeling. "Lucy do you really think that slade is going back to the old slade we use to know'' I ask "yes I think so what about you Ty" said Lucy "ah ah how long have you been there" I ask "sorry Luna I didn't mean to scare you" said Tyler "um it OK but the name is Kylie not Luna" I said. "I know your name is Kylie its just what we call the alpha mate wait she knows about us right" said Tyler I nod "good but if you want me to call you Kylie instead then i will" said Tyler "OK so do you think he will go back to the old him" I ask "the only person who can show the real slade is you i never seen him so caring and you are bring that out in him" said Tyler "you think" I said "we know" said Lucy and Tyler.

Hi guys its Mya and Katie, everyone know that mya is also co-owner of this account and she almost wrote this whole book while i fix the errors, so mya you got anything to say. Um yeah thank you for showing our book so much love we thank you and we love the comment you leave us so keep voting and commenting. Thank you from Mya and Katie loves and lovers.