Just Stay Away

Kylie P.O.V.

Why does my throat burn so much? Why do I smell many different thing? and one more question Where am I now? "Kylie please wake up" said Slade I open my eyes and saw every little think to the rain on the window. "Kylie I need you to stay calm when I tell you this ok" said Vinny "ok" I said "you were dying and Slade ask me to do something for him which I regret doing I never want to give you this awful gift but it was the only way to safe you, you were on the verge of death so what I did I made you the undead" said Vinny "so your saying I'm a zombie and I want to eat brains great now how am i going to explain that to dad" I said "no your a vampire i don't understand where you got zombie from that because hello i'm undead but not a zombie" said Vinny. "Oh ok wait so I'm like a vampire meaning I drink blood" I ask "yeah you do but if you don't like the taste of the human blood you can have animal blood but it might not taste as good as human trust me" said Vinny. "Um where is my dad, what happen, and why does my throat burn so much" I said I have so many question and he's not even answer anyone of them maybe its because I keep talking and not letting him talk either. "OK so your dad is in the waiting room, since you were beaten so badly you couldn't survive so I bite you to save you, Slade ask me to, and your throat hurts because your hungry since your a newborn you will be hungry for blood until you understand how to control the burning feeling" said Vinny. "will I hurt my dad if he comes near me cause you know he has blood and I can kind of smell him and I'm really hungry" I said "no because you will control that urge to kill your dad got it" said Vinny. "What about Slade will I hurt him" I ask "no you will think he smells like a wet dog just saying" said Vinny "what about shadow where is he" I ask "Shadow come here boy" said Vinny with slade walking in with Shadow "Shadow your ok thats my boy, why does he have a cast on his paw did they hurt his paw" I ask getting angry i don't know why I am I never get this angry like something inside of me wants take there head off."They kind of hurt him but he will be fine and I can tell that you are angry you need to breathe in and out ok" said Vinny "how can you tell that I'm angry" I ask "when your mad your eye turn red and since your a newborn your eye will always be red, because something or someone will make you mad, your job is to calm down so you won't hurt anyone you are stronger then you think, and you can hurt someone if you get to angry" said Vinny "ok um so when do we get to do this hunting thing cause I'm hungry" i ask "ok but Slade wants to talk to you" said Vinny "no I don't want to talk to him not now just until i know how to control the hunger" I said "you wouldn't want to drink a werewolf they smell like wet dog" said Vinny "no not yet I don't care how he smells like i just can't see him right now" I said starting to cry.  Someone was holding me and it smelled like wet dog i push them away "Slade I can't see you right now not yet I need to learn to control myself I'm sorry" I said trying to push him but he won't move. "Kylie I'm a werewolf you should know this I'm stronger then you and I know you will never hurt me no matter what is going on with you" said Slade I move away from him "please just for me this one time is all I'm asking for ok" I ask "alright just call if you need me" said Slade leaving the room. Vinny look at me with a sad look I know I hurt him but its for his own good he should know that.

Slade P.O.V.

I can't believe she is going to hurt me, doesn't she know that I am a Alpha 'she scared right now let her through this then she will come to us when she ready' said my wolf 'I know but come on thats not fair how she put us done like that' I said . I went to my room locked the door so no one can bother me. I start to pace around I need to keep my mind busy just knowing that I can't touch her or kiss her is going to kill me for a while I don't know what to do with myself right now. "Hey man what's up you look like shit" said Tyler "Kylie woke up as a vampire and now she doesn't want to see me until she can learn how to control herself, which I told her that I'm a werewolf it's not like she can hurt me even though she is a newborn doesn't mean she can do any bad damage" I said. "look that's how she feel right now and you have to respect her wishes on it I think Lucy is trying to get to her right now I swear she doesn't know when it stop" said Tyler. "What do you mean she is trying to get to her " I ask "oh she is in her room right now and-"said Tyler I push him out of the way running to her room. "Kylie open this door right now" I said "Slade leave right now have this under control" said Lucy "Slade I need you to get her out of here I don't know if I can control myself" said Kylie "Kylie is Vinny in there with you guys" I ask "no he left to get some blood for me and that's how she got in please get her out of here" said Kylie. "If you break that door right now you will regret it I'm going to try and get her to stop thinking the way she is thinking" said Lucy "fine you got 5 mins tops and that's it's I'm sorry Kylie but you can't hurt us no matter how strong you are" I said.

Hey guys I'm sorry I'm been 3 months late I had writers block but now I don't have it so here is your well deserve story part and don't be mad love you guys bye loves and lovers- Mya and Katie