Dinner With Tyler's Family

Edited 

Kylie P.O.V.

I"m still in the office taking up all of Slade space on his phone "Kylie I need you how do I look" ask Tyler "you look fine man you and lucy are meant to be I swear" I said "good and I have another question can you guys come to dinner with us please I need you, lucy need you, please Kylie please"ask Tyler "I mean why not" I said "slade she in what about you" ask Tyler "sure why not" said Slade getting up "alright great get ready we leave in like 30 mins." said Tyler running "ok then" I said getting up "come on shadow let go help me get ready" I said shadow and I walk to my room not slade's I don't have clothes there "ok Shadow what do you think should I wear the black dress with the mesh or that all I got so that is all" I said he put his head down "I think so too mommy needs shoe now ok so how about the sparkle pump shoes" I ask he put his head to the side "alright no make up or make up put your paw on the make up if you want mommy to wear it" I said he put his paw on the make up good boy "good you know whats up" I said. I went to get change for a dinner that I wasn't really suppose to go to "alright shadow lets go for that walk before I leave" I said putting on my heels I bet you're wonder girl you are in heels with a hundred something dog look people I can handle him and walking heels is not that hard. "I'm going to take shadow out for his walk before we go" I said "in heels you are wonder woman" said Lucy "I know" I said walking out the door we go a little bit into the woods for him to do is thing "alright all done lets go to Slade's house" I said "we will be home soon I promise" I said rubbing his head "is everyone ready to go we need to leave now" said Tyler running around "Tyler calm down your like Lucy but more on edge" I said "lets go people Tyler looks like he's about to piss himself" I said. Slade and Lucy come running down the stairs "alright see tyler I got them downstairs are you ready to go" I said we all go to the cars Slade and me in his cars and Tyler and lucy in his car we were following Tyler's car "you look beautiful tonight " said Slade "thank you and you're looking handsome your self" I said "stop your just saying that so you get into my pants" said Slade "oh shut up I already have" I said laughing "you know I love you" said Slade "I love you too" I said. We got to the house and waiting outside was this big husky all grey with bright blue eyes I ran out the car before it was in park to that beautiful dog "aww you're so cute whats you're name buddy" I ask looking at his tags "oh your so cute I found his tags his name is ryder Tyler why didn't you tell me that  your parents have a husky he's so beautiful" I ask "well you never ask me" said Tyler "dude you ran out the car before Slade even park the car" said Lucy laughing "shut up this dog is my life right now shadow would love him" I said "tyler is that you" said a woman "hi mom" said Tyler "this is Lucy and Kylie" said Tyler "hi I love your dog" I said "hi its nice to meet you" said Lucy "thank you its seem he like you too and finally tyler has been hiding you from us" said tyler's mom "can I keep him I'm just saying" I said "no we love him where are my matter sorry my name is Savannah" said Savannah "hi savannah" said Slade "lets go inside you guys must be hungry" said Savannah "yes mom I'm starving" said Tyler "yeah he was complaining about how he forgot to eat before he left because of this long ride" said Lucy "well dinner is almost ready" said Savannah.

Tyler P.O.V. (you didn't see that coming did you) 

"mom how do you feel about Lucy I mean you knew her as Slade sister but now she my mate so what do you think of her" I said "Tyler one breathe honey and two I've known lucy she is very great girl, she lovely, and I'm happy that you guys are mates I just knew it would happen" said Mom "thank you mom that mean a lot" I said "tyler was a handful like him and slade would alway walk around in there underwear or without any" said dad "no way Slade you would do that" said Kylie "dad no stop don't tell them that" I said running to shut dad up "why its cute let him speak" said Lucy "oh there was this one time Slade and Tyler thought they were all that so they-" said Dad "ok enough of the story time its time for dinner" said Mom "oh come on I want to know what they did" ask Kylie "I'll tell you later honey" said Dad. We all went to the table to be served with lasagna "this is really good Savannah" said Lucy "thank you" said Mom 

Slade P.O.V.

We were all eating the wonderful dinner and I just couldn't help, but to look over at Kylie laughing at one of Derek stories about us "Dad stop telling them stuff" said Tyler. Lucy gave me a look that said get your asses out of her now "well you excuse kylie and I" I ask they lets us go I walk us to the living room "why did we have to leave we didn't even have dessert" said Kylie "Lucy told me to leave so she can talk with the family I'm sorry I'll buy you some ice cream" I said "Fine can we go now" ask Kylie "we can't leave them you have to wait" I said "Ok so when can I go home" ask Kylie. 

Kylie P.O.V.

"What do you mean you are home" said Slade "no I mean with my dad I don't live with you I'm to young" I said "You've been staying at the house forever why not move in and live there" said Slade "because I am a young girl I am living there because I need to control my cravings and I have now I can go back to my house to be with my father I do have a family that I miss" I said "you know what fine go back I don't care I'll drop you off right now if you want" said Slade "why are you getting mad I'm still young I need to go to school and spend time with my dad and brother they are my family too" I said "you know what I don't care I'm leaving" said Slade. What the hell just happen Slade is on his period like what the hell is wrong with him "what happen we heard you guys yelling and then the door slamming" ask Lucy "I don't know what happen I ask when I can go back home and he blew up in my face" I said "well you can sleep in my room tonight and then I'll take you home in the morning" said Lucy. We said our goodbye to tyler's parent I tried to take the cute husky but I couldn't and I went to bed in lucy bed wondering what the hell just happen.

Hola lover and loves I know I'm late but I had writers block and I know its kind of short but I'll make it up to you soon. Follow us on snapchat (myaandkatie) and Twitter (mya_katie) and this week dedication goes to @roseromie because she kept voting and We been noticing so we will do more don't worry chao for now- Mya and Katie