Back to School

Kylie P.O.V.

"Kylie wake up you have school today" said VInny "why do have to go I mean what if I kill someone" I ask "you won't you been train enough to control your self" said Vinny "still don't want to go" I said "you are going or I will get the bucket and don't try me" said Vinny. "I'm up ok I'll go to school" I said getting out of bed I was sleeping in Lucy room cause we had a little sleepover. "Kylie baby cakes hurry up or you won't be able to have your breakfast" said Lucy "oh shut up" I said walking down the stairs. "Now don't you look comfortable" said Slade "I'm to lazy to dress up for school" I said "well I like the sweat shirt and shorts looks it kind of cute if you ask me" said Lucy I hug her "dude you smell like wet dog and you need a shower" I said "you know you don't smell good either" said Lucy "hey break it up you to we have to go to school" said Slade he looks me up and down then he has the those crazy eyes you know the one your mom gives you when you do something she doesn't approve of those eyes "what are you wearing" said Slade "clothes I'm to lazy to care on what I wear today is that a problem" I ask "well-" said Slade getting cut of by Vinny "I wouldn't say anything to her" said Vinny "well her emotions are on edge meaning you yelling at her will set her off so just let her wear that and go on with life" said Vinny "if I see one guy look at her I'm coming for you got it" said Slade "if you touch him Slade I will come for you and so what if a guy looks at me no one at that school even does a double take when I walk by them so you don't have nothing to worry about" I said walking to the door with Lucy "where tyler" ask Lucy "he's coming I can hear him coming down the stairs and here he comes" I said "wow that was kind of creepy if you ask me" said Lucy "you love you it" I said "yeah I do" said Lucy. We got in the car now we are off to the place I truly didn't missed while I was gone "are you ready to go to a school full of humans" said Tyler "a little if I wasn't rush out of the house I didn't get my cup of blood for the day of, I'm seriously hungry and thank you for reminding me of the fact that the school is full of humans its going to make this hunger even more harder to control so yeah I'm totally ready for today" I said "well thats the spirits" said Tyler "how much trouble will I get in if I try to kill this asshole" I said "a lot if you ask me I mean I will miss him but he is getting annoying" said Lucy "hey thanks I love you all so much" said Tyler "you're welcome" I said "hey vinny gave me this just incase looked hungry" said Slade handing me a blood bag "you have a cup" I ask "I got you a Starbucks cup to drink from it" said Slade "your the best I swear thank you" I said "anything to make you happy" said Slade I gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

Slade P.O.V.

I love seeing her smile even that mean giving her a bag someone else blood "now are you ready to go to school" ask Tyler Kylie smiles at tyler with blood on her teeth "sorry but it does go on your teeth" said Kylie "just don't smile when your drinking that stuff" said Tyler "oh you mean this delicious drink I call blood" said Kylie "gross I'll just go to the my locker thanks again for the show" said Tyler "ok I'll go find him see you at lunch" said Lucy leaving "I love you" yell Kylie "I love you more" said Lucy "not possible" said Kylie "yes possible" said Lucy "ok so where are we going to then" I ask "the library Ms. Baker has some of my missing work I ask her to get for me" said Kylie "what did you tell her about you being out of school" I ask "Oh that my dad took us to on a trip" said Kylie "now what trip did your family go on" I ask "oh Hawaii you know its lovely this time of year I had a blast just saying" said Kylie "well isn't that lovely I hope you had a wonderful time" I said "I did" said Kylie laughing "Hi Ms. Baker" said Kylie "hi lovely how was your trip" ask Ms. Baker "it was fun I love it in hawaii but it would of been more fun if Slade came but he had school" said Kylie "Ok dear now since you're here I have your work you can do it now or help me with the books" said Ms. Baker "I think I can help you with the books the work will be done soon I know it" said Kylie "ok good you know what to do dear" said Ms. Baker. Kylie starts getting to work with the books, she starts to work really fast like inhuman fast "Kylie hello you are in school you can't use you're super speed" I said looking around "crap I'm sorry still getting use to this whole vampire thing you know" said Kylie "yeah I know when we get home you can run around all you want" I said "can I go to my house I visit my dad to see how's he been" ask Kylie "yes if you want to" I said she smile at me showing me her dimples "cool now go you have to go to class if you want to graduate this year" said Kylie pushing me to the door "hey no fair you can use vampire strength" I said "you use werewolf strength on me all the time so get out mister" said Kylie "Ok I'm leaving I'll see you at lunch" I said giving her a kiss on cheek. I walk to my class bumping into tyler "hey man what's up" I ask "nothing just heading to class" said Tyler "hey can I ask you something" I said "yeah anything" said Tyler "do you think I did the right thing with Kylie in turning her into a vampire I mean I know now she living and all but she still some what dead and she won't be able to grow old and we might have to move a lot because how she doesn't age and we don't either but still she not human anymore" I said "she is half human you forget that and she is alive because of what you ask of Vinny come on if you didn't make that decision she wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be the same" said Tyler. You know even tyler acts dumb and is annoying as hell he still a great friend and knows what to say "thank you thats what I need to hear your such a great friend I swear what would I do with out you" I said "I don't know man probably bored out of your mind cause I'm awesome to be around" said Tyler laughing. We start to walk to class me feeling a little better about what I did to Kylie. 

Kylie P.O.V.

"Hey Ms.Baker I'm going to lunch" I said leaving to the cafe "hello lovely"I said "hello my pretty" said Lucy "so what on the menu for lunch" I ask "well for me a BLT and for a BLT and a juice box" said Lucy "yum what kind of juice box" I ask "the one you need right now a blood juice box" said Lucy handing me my food and juice box "they make blood juice box that so cool"I said sitting down in the grass "no but you can have it in your starbucks cup" said Lucy "hello girls" said Tyler "hi Lucy gave me a blood juice box" I said "really they make those" ask Tyler "no not really" said Slade "they should it would be cool" I said we all nod. "Everything good" ask Lucy "yeah this is my second time I have drink blood I'm doing really good" I said. I think I'm going to get the hang of being a vampire I hope. 

Here we go a new update thank you for reading and please follow us on Twitter @ mya_katie where you get updates and what we are coming up with the book love you all- Mya and Katie