Just Get Out NOW!!!

Kylie P.O.V.

"Lucy I said 5 mins and I understand that you guys are strong but I'm a newborn which as Vinny said that I'm stronger then you guys so I can hurt you and I don't know how i will feel about that" I said "LookI know your stronger then me but your not stronger then your mate he's an alpha you have to trust him" said Lucy "Lucy you need to get out of there right now you are not strong enough to stay in there she can lose control just get out of there" said VInny "NO I'm fine I'm about to break her" said Lucy "NO LUCY GET OUT NOW I CAN'T  HAVE YOU HERE ANY LONGER" I said I open the door and threw her out "Ky please let me in again please I'm your best friend no I'm your sister please you can't shut me out like this please Ky please" said Lucy crying I could hear her cry i can hear her tears hit the floor with a splash. "I'm sorry Lucy but I can't at the moment" I said "NO YOU JUST DON'T WANT ME IN CAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID FOR ME TO COME IN I'M NOT YOUR MOM KYLIE JUST LET ME HELP YOU STOP PUSHING ME AWAY I CAN HELP YOU WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU" said Lucy  I open the door to face a crying Lucy an a sad looking Slade "STOP JUST STOP I'M NOT PUSHING ANYONE AWAY DO NOT COMPARE ME TO THE WOMAN WHO LEFT US WHEN I NEEDED HER THE MOST I JUST DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU I LOVE YOU TO MUCH TO HAVE THAT GULIT IN ME CAUSE I HURT YOU" I said. "I'M SORRY BUT PLEASE JUST LET ME HELP YOU OUT"  ask Lucy "if i say yes will you stop bother me about it" I ask  "Yes" said Lucy "fine Lucy Yes you can help out too gosh just stop crying your making me cry" I said crying "good you can never push me away" said Lucy laughing "what about me can I help too" ask Slade "no you can't not now" I said walking away, but Slade grab my arm pulling me to him "you know I won't stay away from you" said Slade holding my chin between his fingers "I know but you are going to have to try for me please" I ask looking up at him. He lean down to kiss me his lips felt so soft on mines I've missed them I pulled away before it got to serious if you know what I mean "hey" said Slade "sorry I had to before something happens" I said "like your teeth coming out yeah that happens when you get excited or hungry you'll learn to control it" said Vinny "so your saying she like a teen age boy with her teeth like she won't be able to control her teeth like a teen boy who can't control when he get a boner" said Lucy "well when you put that way then yes just like that" said Vinny. Lucy and I start to laugh that funny wait she just said I'm a teen boy who can't control his boner great that sounds weird. "ok I think our newborn here need to get her rest cause tomorrow she is going to be training won't that be fun" said Vinny smiling like a creep. I went to bed but it felt weird maybe cause I'm a vampire or that my baby Shadow isn't here "Shadow come here boy" I said an the cutie starts to run into the bed waiting for me to join him "good boy mommy missed you your foot will feel better in no time" I said scratching his ear.

Slade P.O.V.

I can't sleep I'm tossing an turning knowing that my mate is on the other side of this house sleeping alone with her dog. I don't know if i should of made this decision for her I see how she feel about this VInny did warn me that this is not a gift that anyone should get but if i didn't do it I would lost her and I can't lose my mate she my everything. 'knock' 'knock' "come in" I said walks in Kylie all I saw was her milky white skin and her bright hazel eyes "I couldn't sleep and I thought I might come here and to see if you wanted to talk about what happen to me" said Kylie "yeah sure come sit on the bed" I said she opens the door a little more and Shadow comes running she walks slowing in with one of my t-shirts "I see you kept my shirt" I said "do you want it back" she said "no it looks good on you keep it" I said. "ok" said Kylie "so what do you want to know about what happen to you" I ask "ok um all I remember is see you then blacking out, then waking up in the hospital" said Kylie "well you were dying from the beating an the blood lost so I had to make a chose have you die in my arms or turn you into a vampire and vinny warn me telling me that its not a good Idea its not something someone would want to happen to them but I didn't want you to die so I ask him to do it and he wasn't happy about it but I beg him" I said. "I understand if i was in the same position i would have ask to" said Kylie playing with her shirt "how does it feel to know that you can smell, hear, and see things more clearly like we do" I ask. "I like that can smell better, hear far its cool, but I can see clearly but still need my glasses to read though which i don't mind cause come on I love my glasses" said Kylie pushing her glasses up. "You look cute when you push your glasses up" I said I move closer to her but she moves back to the edge of the bed and well she fell with a bump. "Ouch that hurts you would think that it wouldn't hurt but it did" said Kylie rubbing her butt "you want to make it feel better" I said "no I'm good thanks" said Kylie "your lost" I said she just laugh her cute laugh how I love that laugh "how weird is to know that now your human mate is now a vampire or half human and half vampire" ask Kylie "not weird at all cause when we mate I won't have to hold back cause when you were human I would have to hold back cause if I didn't i would of hurt you" I said wiggle my eyebrows. "Thats not funny you know that I'm still human so you might still have to hold back if you know what I mean" said Kylie "haha you know I was kidding" I said "yeah" said Kylie laughing. "Is that all you wanted to know" I ask "yeah thats all I see Shadow is finally sleeping we couldn't sleep and I guess he loves your bed more then the guest bed" said Kylie patting his head. "Yeah it very comfy you can sleep on it since your not ready to be with me like we were before you know cuddling and kissing" I said trying to see if she would rethink this whole thing over "Yeah but I don't know you are an alpha and you do smell like Shadow when I haven't shower him in a week" said Kylie "thank you, you don't smell good yourself but I'm not complaining" I said "whatever I guess I am going to go back to my room come on Shadow" said Kylie about to leave "wait no you can stay if you want" I said "ok but you have to stay on one side of the bed ok" said Kylie. "I promise I will not come near you" I said giving her a kiss on the forehead she move to one side and then I was on the other side even though I can't touch her I'm still near her thats all I wanted.

Thank you to all the people who are reading this to the people around the world who are reading this you guys are the best thank you for getting me to 30.2k reader that means a lot to me you guys are the best I can't believe how much you guys love this book and reading it you guys are awesome no amazing you guys are just wow thank you again loves and lovers- Mya and Katie.