Whats The Mating Process

Kylie's P.O.V

I woke up for the first time feeling great but something or someone is holding me "Slade" I said "hmmm" said Slade "can you get up I need to pee" I said "hmm" said slade ugh how to get him up. oh I think this will work. "gosh how do I do this" I said ok here goes nothing I start to move to his lips and I put my lips on his. His eye shot open and he let go of me "thank god I got to pee now" I said I ran to the bathroom "hey that wasn't fair your such a tease" said Slade "sorry I had to go pee" I said. I went and did my business "no we haven't done the mating process yet ok bye " said Slade "good morning and what's the mating process " I said "how do you always hear my conversation" ask Slade "I don't know it just happen" I said "will its like I mark you between where the neck and the shoulder meet then we mate" said Slade "what do you mean mate" I said "you know have sex" said Slade I almost fell I can't have sex I'm still a virgin "hey what's wrong" said Slade. "Um do we have to do it like right now" I said "no we can do it when your ready ok" said Slade "ok" I said "do you want breakfast" ask Slade "sure what are you making" I said. "Oh so I'm cooking now great we will be having pancakes and eggs how does that sound" said Slade "good" I said "I know right you should make it" said Slade "oh since I'm a girl I should be cooking" I said. "No it's that I'm just to tired to cook" said Slade "if you don't cook your sleeping on the couch and no kisses from me" I said "ok I'll make the food I like sleeping with you" said Slade "good" I said. "I mean no that's not good you have to be on the floor or on the couch" I said "oh why you didn't like me holding you" said Slade.

Slade P.O.V

"Um no-yes I don't know make me my breakfast" said Kylie "ok" I said that kind of made me sad she doesn't like me holding her "Kylie do you want to help me with the pancakes" I ask "um sure" said Kylie "ok good go get the stuff" I said. "um ok" said Kylie "Kylie I thought you wear glasses" I said "oh yeah no wonder why I couldn't see everything was so blurry sorry I'll be right back" said Kylie. She so cute when she's clueless. She come back down with her glasses "ok what do you want me to do" ask Kylie "um can you get the stuff I don't know where it is" I said "oh sorry" said Kylie blushing hard "ok they should be in the pantry, ok here it is" said Kylie "ok good alright let get to work" I said "alright get the flour" I said. "Ok here you go" said Kylie the flower went on my face "oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that" said Kylie "oh it's ok" I said and grab a handful of flour and threw it on her "sorry" I said "its ok I guess I deserve that" said Kylie laughing "yeah" I said laughing with her. "Um you know we are missing school and Lucy coming over" said Kylie "yeah I know its fine with me" I said I thought it was going to be me and her alone "are you ok" said Kylie "yeah I thought it was going to be me and you so I can get to know you more" I said "aw Slade is jelly that he can't spend time with me" said Kylie "stop" I said in alpha tone "I'm sorry I'm just going to take a shower" said Kylie going upstairs "no don't go I'm sorry I didn't mean to us my alpha tone on you" I said but she left before I got to finish. 'Ding' 'Dong' "yo ugly how you been" said Lucy "I've been better why are you here" I ask "now if you were nice I'll tell you but since your being a HOBO on demand I don't feel like telling you" said Lucy. "your so annoying" I said "I know I am where is my baby" said Lucy "she taking a shower" I said "oh no what did you do" said Lucy "what how do you know I did something" I said "cause when she sad or mad she takes a "shower" but really she's in her room punching her punching bag" said Lucy "she has a bag" I said "yeah so what did you do" said Lucy "I told her to stop in alpha tone and I guess she got mad" I said "she hates when people yell at her it makes her feel bad that she made them do that, why do you think I don't yell her mom use to yell at her and jesse for no reason thats why she got mad when she got yelled at by you, you're such an idiot" said Lucy "oh that makes sense" I said. "what are you waiting for lets go" said Lucy we walk up the stairs and we heard music being blast really loud "love I'm here" said Lucy Kylie just kept punching the bag "would you stop punching the damn bag already" said Lucy but she just kept going I went and touch her shoulder she turn around with her fist up and she punch me on accidents she had shock in her eye that the last thing I saw before I past out.