Amber

Kylie P.O.V.

Lucy and I thought it would be a cool idea to go into the library of their Pack house and well I got lost which means we're lost and we don't know where the hell we are in this big house."Can't you smell our way out of here or to the library smell the book or something" I said "Um I don't know if your confuse of what I am or your just being plain mean to me" said Lucy. "Well you live here how do you get lost in this damn house" I ask "one I don't really live here this the pack house I barely know where anything is around here and second anyone can get lost here not just me" said Lucy. I bump into someone "oh i'm sorry" I said "you should be human why are you even here I should tell Slade the alpha that some human hit his future luna" said the girl "excuse me I'm the luna and Slade my mate and thanks for pointing out what I am" I said "No you are not your a pathetic human Slade won't want a human as his luna but a werewolf like me who strong and beautiful not like you're an ugly and weak human" said the girl. "That is enough amber you need to apologies to Kylie your Luna NOW!" said Slade. "But Slade she the human who bumped into me and I'm the luna she should say sorry to me" said Amber "YOU ARE NOT THE LUNA WE MIGHT HAD A FLING BUT THAT WAS IT GET IT THAT THROUGH YOUR DUMB HEAD WE ARE NOTHING AND YOU WILL NEVER BE THE LUNA" said Slade holding to ambers throat "o-k I'm so-rry Kylie" said Amber I nod. I walk away to the backyard with the help of a pack member "Kylie whats wrong what did I do" said Slade. "Nothing who was she anyways" I ask you know I don't really want to know cause I knew he was a player before we got to together but I shouldn't be getting mad cause I knew he wouldn't wait for the right person "She use to be a old fling it was nothing I swear she just got it in her head thinking that we are mates but you know that we are mates ok there nothing for you to worry about" said Slade. "OK I don't care ok I understand I need to go home my dad is going to make dinner tonight for Lucy and I so I'll see you later" I said giving him a peck on the lips and leaving to my car "Lucy lets go dad's making dinner tonight" I yell. "OK don't have to yell I can hear just fine woman" said Lucy "alright then lets go" I said "why the rush to leave so early is it because what you heard back there" ask Lucy I just stood quite and kept focus on going home before I break down "Kylie I know your mad at Slade we all know Slade was a man whore, but for him to sleep with the packs slut was not something knew to anyone. Because hello she slept with half the guys in the pack, but tyler was strong, and you need to understand even if Slade isn't a virgin he still wants you he's been waiting for you for a really long time I think when he found out about mates he said he would treat her like a princess and a precious flower. I don't know something happen and he just became a manwhore out of no where but he has you now so stop over thinking it" said Lucy. We got to my house after all that talking Lucy did, when we open the door my dad was in the kitchen cooking dinner "Hi dad what you cooking" I ask "well my love some chicken Alfredo" said Dad "ok call us when its done" I said going upstairs with Lucy and Shadow behind me.

Slade P.O.V.

Why is it every time I do something right then something else has to come and ruin it, why did I ever sleep with amber in the first place. "Hey babe I know you were mad at me for being so mean to that worthless human so I thought I'll make it up to you" said Amber. "How many times do I have to tell you we are not together you are not my mate" I said "babe yes we are why can't you see it" said amber she was getting dangerously close."Leave now before I rip your throat out" I said "baby you don't mean that" said Amber "I do NOW GET OUT" I said. "You know what I can take care of our little problem and then we can be together forever again" said Amber "IF YOU GO NEAR KYLIE IN ANYWAY I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF AND DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE" I said throwing her out the door. "Tyler come in here" I yell "yeah man whats up" ask Tyler "I need patrol on kylie 24/7 I need someone alway keeping an eye on her when I'm not around" I said pacing I was moving so fast I almost bump into my desk. "Ok but can I ask why you want all of this" ask Tyler "Amber threaten Kylie so now I need to make sure Kylie doesn't get hurt if amber does go out with her little plan" I said. "That bitch I knew she wasn't over you when you end it now we have a crazy ex girlfriend on our hand who wants to kill our luna oh I will totally love to protect Kylie and maybe kill that bitch for threatening my future sister in law" said Tyler "Good now go do what I ask and I'm going to call Kylie see if she is ok" I said. I went to my phone an call Kylie "hello Slay what's up" said Kylie "Just checking up on you is everything ok over there with you and Lucy" I ask "Yeah totally my dad left for work about 3 mins ago and Vinny's here playing poker with us" said Kylie "she's a cheater" said Lucy "shut up so when you coming over so I can beat your butt in poker too" said Kylie "In a bit I have to finish up with some paper work" I said "ok hurry up so I can win your twisters" said Kylie laughing after we hung up. Good she fine now lets see if tyler did what I ask for "Hello Alpha" said My warriors "now I got the best of our warriors to patrol and make sure Luna Kylie will be ok" said Tyler. "Good now when I'm not with her I want you to make sure she is safe even when I'm with her still be there I need more eyes if I can't keep focus on whats around Kylie and I ok" I said "yes Alpha" said the warriors "good your shifts start tonight when I leave her house i want you to not be seen by her or Lucy cause then they will be asking question and we don't need that right now" I said they bow and left to do want they need to do. I went to my car with tyler in tow, we start to drive to Kylie's house while we were driving tyler kept talking about how he was going to deal with amber if she lay a finger on Kylie. I jump out of the car so I can get away from this psycho he had some weird ways "Hello anyone home the door was open and that not ok with me" I said "oh hey guys so nice for you to join us in poker" said Kylie with her hat down low so no one can see her eyes "why was the door open" I ask "oh we order pizza I guess I forgot to close the door" said Lucy "ok then" I said "yeah so should we deal you in now so you can lose to me" said Kylie " I swear she is cheating I can feel it" said Vinny "well did you feel me giving you a royal flush oh give it up to me now" said Kylie "nah I'm good I'll just watch you win all of these twisters" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. I don't know what I'll do if I lose her or I couldn't find her anywhere, I now I have to make sure Amber doesn't do anything stupid.

Kylie P.O.V.

We were playing of game of poker and of course of was winning I use to play with my brother with his friends I got really good after that. "Well I have to go thanks for dinner see ya later little sis" said Vinny "bye bro" I said hugging him "yeah we have to go to right Slade" said Lucy pulling him and Tyler. I said bye to everyone and it was just Shadow and me, we decide to watch some tv until we have to go to bed. But we got bored of that so I put on Bea Miller Young Blood and I start to sing. I then heard clapping I know I locked the door after everyone left "oh love don't stop on my count I love it when my prey sing for me" said a guy who look like he doesn't even know what a shower is "um how did you get in here" I ask "you know you should be asking how your going to get out of this situation" said the guy I gave the signal to Shadow to protect me "look if you want money I don't have any and my dad is on his way right now" I said "look you can come with and maybe I won't hurt you but if you want to do it the hard way will lets just say you won't like it" said the guy. I then gave the attack signal to Shadow he bite his balls the guy went down, thats when Shadow and I start to run outside to see if someone will help us out "hello love good bye love" said a new man then everything went black after that.

Oh snap no she didn't, yes I did I just made it a cliffhanger sorry not sorry tell me not you didn't see that coming. Now I want to thank you all for the votes and the 22.8k reader this week it means a lot to me you guys are the best, I hope you enjoy this chapter there is going to be more coming your way soon.- Mya and Katie