Unfamiliar Surrounding

Kylie P.O.V.

"ugh my head where am I" I ask its dark where I am "shadow are you there" I ask I felt something lick my face "good boy" I said I was going to try and pet him when my hand wouldn't let me. I was chain to the floor great "Yeah she down there I think she still sleeping" said a man "hey your awake good" said the man he look to be about in his early 20s "your dog mess with one of my men and I don't like people hurting my men" said the man "And since I like dogs i won't hurt him I'll just hurt you instead" said the man he open the gate I try to crawl away but he came closer. "Look if you want money my dad can give you whatever amount you want just please don't hurt me" I ask "I don't want your money I just want to show you lesson and since no one is going to safe you I can do whatever I want" said the man. (if you don't like people getting beaten please just skip ahead to the next part) He came closer to me grab me by my hair he pull so hard I felt like he was going to yank my hair out from its roots. He bang my head against the concrete wall all I saw was star then his fist connect to my left cheek I fell to the ground. Shadow try to get out of the chain collar that was holding him but he couldn't the man kick to my stomach a couple of times then he left the room it became dark again. "Shadow everything is going to be OK I promise alright" I said he crawl to me licking my cheek I cough out blood I hope someone comes and finds us soon cause I can't take another beating like that again. I start to cough again and it was blood then I black out.

Slade P.O.V.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE NOT AT HER HOUSE WEREN'T YOU WATCHING HER" I said "we were but then everything went black when we came to she was gone" said my warrior "go tell Beta Tyler what you saw while I think not to kill you for losing our luna" I said I call them and did a check up to see how Kylie was doing an found out she missing someone gas my warriors now Kylie is missing I don't know where she is and I'm getting very angry. "Alpha your dad is here" said a pack member "ok thank you" I said "Slade whats going on why is every one acting like their head is chop off" said my dad "because someone kidnapped Kylie and we are trying to find out who took her or who know she is my mate we made sure that no one outside this pack know" I said. "ok do you know if anyone has something out for Kylie or hate her I mean who can hate Kylie she just so sweet and nice" said dad. "Amber she doesn't like her because she human and she took her place as Luna as she said but I told to leave her alone but she threaten Kylie thats why we can't find her so we think its her who took kylie from me" I said "Well have you send people to find her you just can't yell at people and not send people to look for the person that started this" said Dad "We are trying dad and I feel like she is getting hard they just can't take away my mate the one I love an care what I'll give just to see her smile, her laugh, or the way she scrunches her nose when she's trying to think I need her and its hard to focus without her and not knowing if she is ok" I said. For the first time in forever I cried for my mate and I cried because I didn't know if she was ok "son I can tell you love her very much but we need-"said dad before he got cut off "you need more help like a vampires help and maybe her dad and brother" said Vinny "We know Kylie is gone and we want to help we know you guys are werewolves we live in a town full of them, are neighbor told us so where is she" ask Danny "ok what can you do Vinny" I ask "I can try to track her I just need something of hers and then I can start" said Vinny "ok I have the hoodie she wore that was mine but her scent is hers I can smell it" I said "don't werewolves have trackers too"said Jesse "yeah but vampire have very strong noses" said Vinny. He start to smell the hoodie "alright lets go I got the scent get your best trackers and bring weapons you two get whatever  weapons you can there might be fight going on its rouge we're are going after" said Vinny "when do we leave" ask Danny "first we need to find Amber but are we have to get Kylie lets go find her" I said. 

Kylie P.O.V.

Ugh my head hurts "aw looks she has a really cute dog I want to play with him" said a voice "ouch he bite me you little asshole" said the voice "yelp" said Shadow I need to get up they are hurting my dog, I open my eyes and saw Shadow on the floor in pain "leave him alone"I said "or what your not going to do anything your just a human"said the man "well this is my dog you can't just treat him like trash" I said then the guy with the scar came towards me and kick me in the head "no one said you can talk" said Scar then he kept coming closer to me i tried to move away but couldn't cause he held me in place Shadow try to help but they were holding him down too "now you shouldn't talk without being told to so for talking you get punish for it" said Scar he start to take off my pant while the other start to laugh "no please don't you don't have to do this please" I said crying he started to touch me and I was crying I couldn't let him do this but i can't move he's to strong. They all laugh at me when he was done they left me and Shadows alone. Is it bad I'm actually wanting them to kill me cause I can't take this pain anymore. The door open and a girl came down "well they told me what they did to you and I think Slade isn't going to want you anymore since he mutilated you I wouldn't want you, but its ok he has me since we had a thing" said Amber "Slade is looking for me and when he finds me I will tell you to kill you slowing" I said coughing out blood "yeah right he still loves me and when he finds you I'll tell him to kill you fast so I can hear your screams" said Amber. She starts to kick me in the stomach "thats for stealing my mate you whore"said Amber and she spit in my face an left. I start to cry again I'm in so much pain I can't take it "shadow are you ok please tell me your ok" I said he starts to crawl to me then he licks my face "good boy we will get out of here I promise" I said. I start to close my eye cause I felt like I should do what my body is telling me to do like close my eyes and just go to sleep, the last thing I heard was loud screams and Shadow howling.

Slade P.O.V.

We found them we found Kylie "They know we are here and they are not very happy" said Vinny "I don't care we need to find Kylie you two shoot for the head" I said "how do we know we won't shoot one of your men" said Jesse "you won't you'll know which is a rouge cause of their smell and how ugly they look" said Vinny "alright lets get this over with" said Jesse clocking his gun. They all came out even Amber "babe you found me now you can kill kylie she held me capture now you safe me" said Amber. Danny point his gun at Amber "she the one that send those rouge to get Kylie" ask Danny "yes can I kill her" asK Danny "not yet maybe after we get Kylie" I said all my men and me turn into our wolves and so did the rouge. The fight started Jesse and Danny shot everyone Vinny broke head we killed everyone every last one of them, I went to get kylie I tried to find her until I heard shadow howl. "Oh my gosh Vinny Kylie isn't breathing she not waking up can you do something" I ask "Shadow can you tell me how long she been out" ask Vinny he's lost it dogs can't talk "she been out for 2 mins now she in pain a lot of it and we need to help her fast she lost a lot of blood they beaten her" said Shadow "you can talk" I ask "there no  time for that we need to help her" said Shadow "Vinny what can you do for her she needs to live I need her please help me" I said "there is only one thing we can do but I don't like to do it without her permission" said Vinny "just do it will it safe her then do it" I said He bent down and show his fang and bite Kylie's neck. Her eyes shot open then she start to move and scream "why is she screaming" I ask "its the poison of the bite it going to change her and its moving through her veins then its going to stop her heart, and she will be like me a vampire but its going to be hurt for her to be like like me cause this is so new to her and you must give her time" said vinny. She stop moving then she was sleeping again before we left I ask Shadow something "how can you talk your a normal dog I smelled you" I said "yes I smell like a dog but really I'm demon dog a hell hound Vinny gave me to her when they were younger to protect her those rouge knew what I was and did something to me so I couldn't safe her" said Shadow I nod my head and we left this damn place. We took Amber oh how I'm going to let kylie's family mess with her.

I am so sorry that I'm late but since I was being so nice and sorry for keeping you waiting so I didn't put it as cliffhanger. Next time though just saying, One more thing if you want more info about the book and whats going to happen next with a little sneak peak follow us on our Twitter at Mya_katie we follow back an love to see your feed back.- Mya and Katie