Birthday Party To Remember

Picture of Slade up top-Mya and Katie

Slade P.O.V.

"oh my gosh you are telling the truth what do you want me to do about it" ask Lucy "call her ask her if she can come to the party" I ask "Fine hold on" said Lucy she went and call Kylie "hey girly can you do me the biggest favor please" ask Lucy I listen in on the conversation "sure whats the favor" ask Kylie "well my brother is having a party and I don't want to be alone, so can you please come over I can pick you up and you can bring your baby" said Lucy "I mean I guess" said Kylie "good cause I wasn't take no for an answer" said Lucy they hung up "there you have it she is coming and now I have to go pick her up" said Lucy leaving to pick up Kylie. I went to the my room to get ready for my birthday party. 

Kylie P.O.V.

I got the leash for shadow and the body collar then I heard Lucy "I'm coming come on Shadow" I said we walk outside and lucy is jamming out to her music "hey love ready" said Lucy "yeah lets do this now tell me why do I have to come to my bully your brother birthday party when I don't even care for his birth" I said "well because you love me and his friend well be there and I don't care for them so I told of you" said Lucy "I guess" I said we reach the house I don't care how many times I've been here the house always amaze me on house huge it is. "Ready for this party" ask Lucy "I guess" I said "well lets get you party ready" said Lucy we went to her room to get ready. 

Slade P.O.V.

"Get back her Shadow" said Kylie I see a black dog running toward me "hey big guy your making your mom mad come one lets go to her" I said walking to Kylie "here you go I saw him" I said "thanks he just wanted to see your dad" said Kylie "well I got to go" said Kylie walking away. I went down stair to the party that is in full swing people dance on each other I spot my best friend and Beta Tyler "what up man" I said "Nothing happy birthday" said Tyler "thank you man" I said. I smell her come down stair she push her glasses up she was wear red leggings and a red sweatshirt I was walking towards her "Lucy come on can we just go to my house and have a sleepover I don't want to be here" said Kylie "hey just for a few more hours then we can go" said Lucy I don't want her to leave "hey guys hey dog want to dance I am the birthday boy so you have to at least give me one dance" I said Kylie look like she was think "no I'm good" said Kylie "oh come on one dance please" I ask. "No I'm good Lucy can you take me home I don't want to be here anymore and I have to feed shadow" said Kylie "I can take you as the host of the party it my job" I said "i guess can we go now" said Kylie getting her dog.  We walk to my car and we were off to her house "just take a left here an then its the second house" said Kylie "ok here you are" I said she got out the car and I did too. "Thanks for the ride" said Kylie she was unlocking the door I pull her back and gave her a kiss on the cheek and she push and ran inside I had a grin from ear to ear.

I know it different if you read it already I don't know what happen but I think wattpad did something cause the intro was rewrite in this chapter which made me mad so I didn't remember what I wrote so I just change it- Mya