Epilogue

Edited 

Kylie P.O.V.

5 months Later 

"Slade we're going to be senior next years this is going to be so awesome" I said hugging him tomorrow is going to be the last day of school "right so I was thinking that maybe over the summer we can like go out more" said Slade "um sure if I'm not working" I said "Kylie baby we need to go to your house for something" said Lucy. Now let me catch you up birth giver kept trying and failing miserably in trying to get back inner life, Jesse is coming home today, oh and Slade and me went to homecoming together which was so much fun oh and how can I forget I'm leaving tomorrow right after school with Vinny won't tell us where we're going until we get on the plane oh did I mention that its on a private plane "dad I'm home" I said "hey baby girl look how big you gotten stop growing on me" said Jesse "shut up I haven't grown" I said hugging him "do you know where we are going" I ask "nope I know nothing tell me Ms. Vampire girl you kill some body and you almost killed our birth giver can I just say you gotten badass over the year oh yeah" said Jesse giving me a high five. Oh how I hate him sometime I told him everything that happen over the couple of month even about Shadow he freak out "can I talk to your dog" ask Jesse I look at him like go ahead and his face lit up like a kid at a candy store "Kylie why you send him my way" said Shadow hehe I'm evil. "Hey honey I found our passport you should start packing" said Dad "then you know where we are going" I ask "no but just in case" said Dad "ugh you people suck Lucy have you already packed" I ask "hell yeah girl I was excited that I pack 2 months ago which is way I have it in the my car waiting to go to where we are going" said Lucy jumping up and down. "Oh how you get excited it makes me laugh now stop jumping before you cause a hole in my floors" I said we walk to my room to see a very annoyed Shadow and a very excited Jesse "ok Jess I think my dog has had enough of all your question" I said kicking him out. 

2 Hours Of Packing Later

"Lucy sit on the bag with me it won't close" I said "who fault in that" said Lucy getting on the bag with me "I don't know yours you were the one who told me to pack a lot I have three bag full of shoes and make up plus these clothes now think heavy thoughts to close this damn bag" I said I took the zipper and it close finally "oh yeah and who said I couldn't do it" I said "no one you're just a weirdo" said Lucy "oh shut up now I'm hungry" I said we walk downstair to hear Jesse and dad arguing "hey why are you two fighting and can one of you make me a sandwich" I ask "I will make one for you we were fighting about where we were going dad thinks Italy and I think Transylvania" said Jesse "I just want that damn sandwich now hurry up dude" I said he made me a BLT "how do you know me so well" I said taking a bite "Knock Knock I'm here to let you guys know we are leaving tomorrow after school and is that a BLT oh hey man can you make me one too" ask Vinny "yeah sure hey man and can I get food not how was your flight or how is school and I miss you dude we haven't talk in a very long time" said Jesse making him a sandwich "sure lets pretend I said all that" said Vinny.

Next Day 

"Oh yeah last day you can kiss my ass this school has nothing but made me miserable but I love playing football here" said Tyler "only you man" said Slade we were walking down the halls "aw I can't wait for summer break to spend time with my favorite girls" said Tyler hugging us "yeah I can't wait either" I said oh how its hard lying to them "tonight I was think about going out to dinner to celebrate our final year" said Slade "Oh we can't we are going out to dinner with Kylie's dad since Jesse got home yesterday" said Lucy "yeah sure rain check then" I ask "sure we can just do it tomorrow" said Tyler "cool well I have to go and prepare to say bye to my favorite librarian" I said walking to the library Slade was right behind me "Ms. Baker where are you" I ask I went into my bag to get some books out that she been looking for the library forever and its going to her as a present from me "yes Kylie over here" said Ms. Baker I walk over to where I heard her voice. "There you are I have something for you" I said giving her the books "you got me the whole series of hush hush gosh you are the bests student helper ever" said Ms. Baker "you're welcome I thought of you when I found it and I was like I should get this for her" I said hugging her "I'm going to miss you over the summer make sure you write me I love getting your letter over the summer" said Ms. Baker "I will do you want me to do anything" I ask "um no everything is done for the day you can just chill or hang out" said Ms. Baker I nod I walk over to Slade he was messing with the scanner he had a barcode on every part of his face "Slade what are you doing" I said "seeing what book I am" said Slade scanning his face "oh geez aren't you just a piece of work" I said I walk over to him and I start to take off the barcodes "Ouch let me be a book for once Kylie your ruining my dreams of becoming one" said Slade "you my boyfriend need a lot of more help then you think" I said taking the last barcode off. "I just want to know how it feels to be in the book shelf" said Slade "how about over the summer I will get you a book  shelf and you can stuff yourself in it" I said hugging him "I was thinking over the summer we can maybe hangout in the tree house and kiss and some other stuff" said Slade giving me kisses "hmm I like that" I said is it bad that I'm making promise with Slade and Tyler when we all know I'm not going to be here after school or over the summer "hey Kylie I was wonder if I should drive you home today" ask Slade "no I drove to school today Lucy is coming with me" I said sitting down on the chair "Oh ok but we are still going out tomorrow night" ask Slade I nod. 

After School 

"alright guys we will see you tomorrow" said Slade we wave goodbye and drove off "I feel bad that we lied to them" I said "I know right it makes me feel really bad" said Lucy "I made plans with Slade and he's going to be really mad that I'm not going to be here for the whole summer" I said. We drove to the house and Vinny was already packing the car up "good you guys are here we need to hurry up" said Vinny Dad walk out ready to go, Jesse came out in sweats and a long sleeve shirt "Oh can I change into some joggers" I ask "go but hurry we need to get to the airport to check in the plane" said Vinny I ran into my room grab the jogger I left on the bed Lucy grab one of my sweat and we ran downstairs.

Slade P.O.V.

We drove to Kylie house maybe to surprise them and go to dinner with them when we pull up I saw Vinny packing up a car "Hey guys" I said Kylie walk outside surprise "what are you doing here I thought we were going to go tomorrow" said Kylie "yeah but we thought we would go with you to dinner with Jesse" said Tyler Kylie look at Vinny "look guys its just going to be us going to dinner" said Vinny "do you want to tell them truth Kylie" I ask I'm getting kind of mad I see Lucy suitcase in the car "I can't I'm sorry but we have to go" said Kylie getting in the car "Lucy where are you guys going that you need your suitcases" said Tyler "I can't tell you I'm sorry just know I will call you and text you everyday over the summer" said Lucy "wait you guys aren't going to be here over the summer where are you going" I ask I was trying to open the door but it was lock "they can't tell you" said Liam "no Kylie open this door now you aren't going anywhere" I yell. Everyone was going into the car and they drove off I saw kylie and Lucy looking out the back window waving bye "what the hell just happen" I ask "I don't know but we don't know where they are going" said Tyler. Why would she not tell me where she is going this isn't right I can't lose her again I just got her back "KYLIE" I yelling "Dude yelling her name won't get her to come back" said Tyler we walk to my car and we drove home.

Kylie P.O.V.

We got the airport check in and we went into the plane "that was hard" I said "we broke their hearts Kylie how are we going to make this up to them" said Lucy "I don't know but I do know they will get over the fact we left them and another thing Vinny where the hell are we going" I ask I was petting Shadow waiting for the answer "ok we are going to Transylvania" said Vinny "I knew it yes this is going to awesome" said Jesse "and we get to stay in a castle" said Vinny "no way thats going to be awesome" said Lucy. Well everyone was getting excited I was sad that I left Slade without tell him where I was going "please fasten your seat we are about to take off" said the flight attendant I look out the window and we were off to Transylvania.

I want to thank everyone who help me get this book where its at now I want to thank you guys without you guys this book wouldn't be getting publish you guys are awesome I think I will be starting to make a second book for you guys I know I was suppose to post this yesterday but I wanted to wait cause I couldn't just let this book go you know this book is like my baby now since I finish this book I think its time to see where it will go I love you guys again here is the last chapter I will be writing for this book thank you again- Mya ❤️