Jesse Be Nice

Kylie P.O.V.

"What has happen since I been gone my lovely sister" said Jesse "will Lucy turn 16 finally um she has a boyfriend too" I said "oh really ok I would like to meet him too see if he's good for my second little sister" said Jesse "ok I'll tell her to come over tomorrow after school I promise" I said "good hey what if i come to school with you tomorrow and say hi to coach see what going on with the football team" said Jesse I nod Slade didn't look happy that Jesse my brother is touching me. "So are we just going to stand here or are we going to pick up Lucy and get some dinner like old times" said Jesse "yeah that be awesome its ok with you Slade" I said "yea its fine Tyler and me can have a guys night like we use to do" said Slade "ok cool I'll call Lucy" I said I call her and she pick up on the third ring "what you want whore" said Lucy "hey your the whore I'm the pimp and the pimp said you coming with me and Jesse to dinner see you in 10" I said hanging up. "She cool with it so lets go in your car and we can take Lucy's car" I said we left to Slade's house "Lucy if your not done kissing tyler I will send jesse to your room" I said "I'm coming damn" said Lucy with tyler following behind "jesse" said Lucy "come here lulu and give your awesome big bro a hug" said Jesse. "I can't believe your here how long are you staying this time" ask Lucy "just 2 weeks but we have to go and eat oh and tyler I'm going to talk to you when I get back if your going to date lulu you need to hear what I have to say got it" said Jesse "wait who told him I'm dating Tyler" said Lucy "Kylie did" said Jesse "oh you whore" said Lucy "look he saw Slade and I freaked out so yeah sorry" I said running to here car we laugh all the way to olive garden.

Slade P.O.V.

"Tyler your cool letting Lucy going with Jesse to a restaurant" I said "yeah I knew the guy for awhile now" said Tyler "but you act surprise that he is Kylie brother" I said "Well she told me not to tell you that I knew him and he said the same thing cause come on the bullying might of gotten worst" said Tyler "Ok but your ok with her going I mean I'm not really I just feel bad that I'm getting mad at him even though thats her brother I just don't know man" I said "look your a Alpha you get possessive really quick I mean so do I, but I can control it cause I trust her you trust Kylie right" said Tyler. "Yeah I trust her why wouldn't I mean she is a shy girl no matter what I think she wouldn't do something stupid like the school slut" I said "good now lets go and watch a movie" said Tyler. Tyler and I were watching a movie when the door open "hello its just us guys Jesse was tired from all the fun we had" said Kylie "Ok were in the movie room" I said "hey what are you guys watching" ask Lucy sitting next to tyler "Um just captain america" I said "cool love this movie" said Kylie laying her head on Lucy laps and her legs in my lap "how was dinner" ask Tyler "It was good it was like old time where all three of us where we were just having fun and laughing at the stupid jokes we all made" said Kylie "oh tell them the one you said to me" said Lucy "ok so Slade kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right" said Kylie "no they don't but do I still get to kiss you" I ask "no its just a pick up line" said Kylie "jesse said its ok for me to sleep over but to sleep in Lucy bed and tyler he going to talk to you tomorrow when he comes to pick us up for school and get shadow speaking of shadow come here boy" said Kylie. The crazy fool came and lay down in front of Kylie "well this suck I want to sleep next to you" said Tyler "I know but you need to suck it up I promise Jesse that Kylie will be sleeping next to me not with Slade sorry" said Lucy Kylie nod. "ok fine we can watch the rest of this movie and we can go to bed Slade and I can go and sleep together Just kidding damn Slade take a joke" said Tyler as I punch him on the shoulder "you guys are so stupid" said Kylie "ahah" said Lucy Shadow stood up ready to attack so did Tyler I put Kylie behind me "what wrong" said Tyler "I found the perfect tattoo for Kylie and I it makes a lot of since for us cause she does keep me ground and I keep her head in the clouds if that makes since see" said Lucy laughing showing us the picture I like it "aww I love it we can have it done tomorrow after school tats isn't busy tomorrow and Jesse can take us" said Kylie "yeah you guys can come to" said Lucy "yeah we would love to right Slade" said Tyler "yeah" I said "ok good we will go tomorrow after school and get our tats" said Lucy with Kylie running to her room to go to bed.

Hello Loves and Lover I have updated today your welcome hold your applause ok never mind clap for me and my bestie. The tattoo they are talking about is going to be shown on the next update thank you for reading and Voting you guys are the best we love see the love you give me and my bestie your the best thank you- Mya and Katie