I Need You

Edited

Kylie P.O.V.

"Lucy wake up we have school" I said shaking her awake "no five more minutes" said Lucy "Tyler you wake her up I can't" I said "do I really have to" said Tyler "yes we need to go and I have to walk my dog" I said walking out of my room. I go downstairs and I smell something so good "Hi honey I thought I would make you some breakfast" said Dad "thank you daddy" I said grabbing some to go "sorry dad I have to go to school today" I said giving him a kiss "wait honey I have something for you Vinny brought a whole bunch into the house for you and I put it this" said Dad handing me a water bottle "thank you come on guys we need to go already" I yell out. We run out to Tyler's car Lucy in front and me in the back "have you guys heard from Slade" I ask "no honey nothing" said Lucy I sigh why would he get so mad at me and not let me talk to him he just walk away from me like that "Kylie are you ok" ask Lucy "no I'm not ok why did he walk away from me and not even stop when I was yelling his name out" I said "if I knew I would tell you but I don't" said Tyler I look out the window toward the wood and I felt like something was watching us but I shrug it off and we were at the school. "I'll see you guys at lunch" I said walking  to the library "good morning Ms. Baker" I said "good morning darling i have book I need move from the back to the front to barcode them and to be put on the shelves you think you can do that" ask Ms. Baker "ok I got this" I said walking to the back. Again I had the feeling I was being watch so I got a top of the book shelf and waited for who ever is following to show up when the shadow move again I jump on it. I pin him down "Slade your the one following me" I ask "yeah even though I'm mad at you doesn't mean I can't keep an eye on you" said Slade "are you serious I can protect my self and I have few thing to say to you" I said "why the hell did you keep walking I was yelling you name so we can talk I just want to live at my house with my dad he hasn't seen since the visit to his job I need to see my dad I need to have at least a normal life" I said "I'm sorry I just want you to stay with me at our house the one you stay in for so long" said Slade "that not my house that is yours and Lucy I'm home is with my dad we are dating we are not married I can not live with you I'm to young" I said I got off of him and walk away "Kylie I understand I'm sorry but please don't be mad at me I just need to at least see you smile" said Slade I look at him and I shook my head "no I'm not going to smile for you I'm not happy with you so I won't smile for you not at this moment" I said walking to the storage room I look back and Slade wasn't there anymore. I grab all the book put the on the cart that was in the storage room and went to the front "Hey vinny what brings you here?" I ask "oh nothing making sure your ok" said Vinny "yeah I'm fine just tired I move back to the house" I said barcoding some books "I heard what happen are you sure your fine" ask Vinny "not really we just talk and I still don't understand why he acting the way he is" I said. "Honey he is a very possessive Alpha and without his mate and which you want to leave he was so use to you being there and since you said your leaving his wolf got kind of hurt with the fact your not going to be his side in the morning" said Vinny "Ugh I hate you when your right but doesn't he know I'm still to young to live him and I need to be with my family" I said "yes I understand but werewolf move fast if it wasn't for me you would be pregnant right now Alpha move quicker so just let him cool down and you calm down to" said Vinny "ok but I am calm" I said he point at my hand which went through the book I let it go and thought about what he said and went back to work.

Slade P.O.V.

I walk out the library and went to class thats all I did was walk with no care until I bump into Tyler "well hello there mister zombie where have you been this whole time" ask Tyler "in class then walking to the next class" I said "did you talk to kylie she been really worry about you" said Tyler "yeah we talk but she still doesn't understand why I didn't want her to go" I said "well see she was human at one point, then she got turn into vampire, was living with you for a while, and she hasn't had a normal life since you told her you're a werewolf and lets not forget about how she was kidnapped by one of your old flings so I wouldn't be bother by the fact she wants a normal life from all this mayhem" said Tyler "ugh why are you always right" I said "because everyone doesn't understand I have great advice" said Tyler walking to his next class ugh now I seem like a jerk to Kylie damn it. I walk outside and go to the woods to let my wolf take over and I start to run until my legs got tired then I walk back to the school to see Kylie, Lucy, and Tyler having lunch underneath a tree I walk over there. "Well hello there mister I don't know what a phone is" said Lucy I ignore her and look at kylie "Hi" I said "hi" said Kylie "can we talk" I ask she got up and walk toward me "ok where are we going" ask Kylie we walk to the nearest table outside "ok just let me talk and after I'm done talking you can say whatever you need to say" I said I take a deep breathe "Kylie I know that ever since I told you that I'm a werewolf you never got a normal life after that and I understand then you got kidnapped, beat up, and afterward turn into to vampire which is far from normal because your never going to age, that's why I now understand why you what to move back your dads house which makes sense you still want to have a least one thing normal in your life and thats why I want to say that are relationship will be normal too like I will take you on dates if you want to, pick you up for school, and give you my jersey before each game" I said. Kylie look at me and I couldn't tell what she was thinking or what her expression is she just look straight face "Slade thank you thats all I wanted something normal I had before all this and now I just wanted to be home and I would like that" said Kylie hugging me I hug her back and smelling her scent which I miss so much. "I have to go back to the library but I'll see you back at your house I still have somethings there and lucy and I need to do some homework" said Kylie leaving to the library. "Now what happen tell me everything" said Lucy "I'm helping her have something normal in her life" I said walking away to my car going to the pack house to deal with some pack stuff.