Going Home

Edited

Kylie P.O.V.

I woke up this morning ready to go home but then I had another thing on my mind why the hell was slade mad at me he knew this was going to happen why would he get mad "Lucy I'm ready to go I have one more box to go" I said stacking the boxes on top of each other "ok whoa can you handle 5 boxes at once" ask Lucy "well yeah I'm super strong but I can't see can you be my eyes please" I ask "ok go straight" said Lucy I walk straight "ok now take two step to the left" said Lucy "good now just go down the stair and if you fall just know I will laugh at you" said Lucy "thanks your such a good friend" I said walking down the stairs slowly as I reach the bottom "ha suck on that I didn't fall" I said then I heard Lindsay voice "honey you need any help" said Lindsay that when I drop all the boxes "at least you didn't fall on your face"said Lucy laughing. We put all the boxes in my car Lucy got in the car and so did Tyler "do you know where Slade at" I ask "no I don't know I didn't see him in the morning patrol" said Tyler I sigh and drove to my house.

Slade P.O.V.

Why would she leave she live with me at our house why won't she just stay doesn't she know that we need to be together I mean I know we are young but as mate who already had sex we have to live together I mean come on.  I go outside and see Kylie roll out of the drive way I can't believe she is actually leaving I mean she is going back to live with her dad who she misses but still I need her round to keep my wolf calm. Man I sound like a girl I turn into my wolf and follow Kylie's car all the way to her house I waited on the outskirt of the woods watching tyler and Lucy help her get the boxes into the house then I see Daniel help out too. Giving Kylie a hug I listen in "I miss you baby cake so everything good" ask Daniel "yeah Vinny gave me the ok to come home and I really miss you and my bedroom" said Kylie then she look where I am sitting "Hold on dad there is something in the wood I'll be back" said Kylie she ran away from her dad thats when I lost her "you know you need a better hiding spot" said Kylie I switch back to my human form put on the shorts I had on my leg on "why are you hiding in the wood and not helping me out" said Kylie "because I don't want you to leave and me helping you would mean its really happening not some dream when I wake up you will be laying next to me sleeping" I said. "I need to be home I'm the only one who live with him and he need me I need him I can't let him live by himself and have Jesse visit when he can and I come when you let me come over I'm not sorry that you are mad but we are dating, we are not married I'm only 17 you just turn 18 I'm sorry but I am not ready to live with you this is probably hard to hear but its true you can be mad at me, but its the truth" said Kylie. That hurt a lot I look at her then just walk away I know that might be wrong but I don't know what to say to her so I just walk away I hear scream my name but I just kept walking then I heard the one thing that I hate hearing her crying I ran home. 

Kylie P.O.V.

"SLADE COME ON SLADE DON'T DO THIS PLEASE COME BACK PLEA-" I said before I fell to the ground and start to cry "Kylie what happen" ask Lucy "he was here and I told why I was leaving and he just walk away not saying anything why when everything is working out something has to go wrong I don't understand why this is always happening" I said crying into Lucy shoulder. We walk back into the house I went upstair start to unpack things with Lucy and Tyler then I came across one of Slade shirts and sweats then thats when I broke down crying again this always happen I end up crying every time and I had enough of it I'm done I can't keep ending up with this pain "I'm done crying I'm done with this pain he can't keep doing this not everything can go his way I'm done if he wants me back then he has to change the way he thinks I'm not going to be at his beck and call every time he's needs me" I said walking to my drawer putting the clothes away "Kylie you're doing the right thing here he thinks since you guys are together that you have to listen every time because he doesn't like it I hate that about him" said Tyler "I agree just do you until he changes the way he thinks" said Lucy I fell down on my bed lucy lay down on the bed with me "you are kind, you are smart, and you are beautiful and don't you let anyone else tell you otherwise" said Lucy "you need to stop watching the help" I said. Tyler went to the guest room and Lucy and I fell asleep watching you guess it the help. I woke feeling someone watching me but I just thought it was me so I look out the window and I don't see anyone I think I'm losing it.

sorry guys its so short but i have the story i need to be writting which is this one but for a publishing house i'm just writing this to hold you guys off next chapter will be long i promise- Mya