A Day With Slade

Kylie P.O.V.

"Kylie come on we need to train" said Vinny "but I don't want to can't we just take a break like just for a day please" I ask "fine just this once your so lucky I have to do something today" said Vinny leaving. "yaya I get to spend time with my baby shadow" I said "ok either you've lost it or you're just crazy" said Slade "oh no I don't have to train today so I'm super happy" I said smiling. "Well since you're not training how about a you and I day since we never get to have one with all this training you've been doing" said Slade "sure that would be nice" I said "good how about a run in the woods" said Slade. "Yes please I need a good run let me go get Lucy's work out clothes" I said running up the stairs "knock knock I need your workout clothes" I said covering my eyes I know tyler is in there so I don't want to see anything I wasn't suppose to see "you can uncover your eyes women here take the clothes" said Lucy "hey what about the shirt" I ask. "You have the sports bra your fine now hurry up I was in the middle of something" said Lucy closing her door. I went to the nearest bathroom and change "Slade are you ready to go" I ask "yes I'm going outside right now" said Slade I start to walk downstair, I get outside ready to run "Slade come on lets go my legs maybe hurting but I want to get going so let get a move on honey" I said yelling at slade "coming woman damn" said Slade. He change into his wolf I took shadow off the leash, he did get his cast off so now we need to stretch out his legs "Alright lets go" I said. We start to run through the woods I love the feel of the wind going through my hair I stop so Slade can catch up to me "shadow come on boy we need to get that energy out of you" I said. "Jesus Kylie do you know that you're faster then an alpha that pretty good" said Slade "thanks so what do you have plan for us today" I ask. "Well its a surprise the first one, the second one we get to go to the lake that is near by" said Slade "ok" I said I wish I can read his mind to know what the surprise is he knows how I hate surprises. We start to walk to the late shadow start to drink the water and you can see how clear it is "can we jump in" I ask. "Yes if you want it's very refreshing"said Slade I take a step back and start to run to do a cannonball. "Oh my gosh this feels great on my aching muscles" I said coming up for air question do vampires really need air when underwater? hmmm we will find out soon "told you" said Slade. Shadow joins me soon afterward swimming to me loving the feeling of the water. "come on Slade you have to come in and feel this amazing water" I said Slade smiles at me and takes his shirt off and he gets in starts to swim towards me "I have somethings very special plan and I want to know how would you feel about matching tattoos?" ask Slade "well it depends on what it's say cause I ain't putting your name on my skin unless it's my kids name" I said he chuckles "ok I understand that but it would say queen with a crown and mine king with a crown. Hold up you want to have kids with me" ask Slade "I mean you are my mate and why not but not now I want to get my career straight to show my kids you have to make big before getting big" I said. "This is why your so cute to me" said Slade he starts to swim to me having me put my legs around his waist "you know every time I look at you I see a future, I see someone who can rule this pack with passion and authority, and I love that about you, I love you and I don't care who knows I love you Kylie your my world, your fight is my fight, I will forever keep you happy no matter what ok" said Slade I start to blush and cry tears of joy "I love you too no has ever made a speech about how much they love me your just wow I don't know what to say I'm speechless" I said "I know I get people that way" said Slade laughing "I think we should get going to the second place I promise you" said Slade "but I'm wet and i don't even have a shirt" I said "it's ok the place we are going I'm fine with you have a sport bra on" said Slade.

Slade P.O.V

We go to the car I ask one of my pack members to leave for me. "Ready to go to your second surprise" I ask "I don't know if i will like it" said Kylie "you will love it I promise" I said. I start to drive to the tattoo shop the one she goes to "Why are we at tats place" ask Kylie "honey you are very smart put to and to together" I said "oh my gosh the tattoo you were talking about we are actually getting them" ask Kylie. "Hello my little cutie" said tats "hi tats aahhhh I miss you" said Kylie "I got your design and I know where to place it" said tats. "Well Kylie you are going to go first" said tats taking her to the back "where are you going to put it then" ask Kylie "I was thinking right wrist and left wrist for you Slade" said tats "coolness" said Kylie. He starts working on Kylie and she not even flinching "does it hurt" I ask "no not really I have a lot of piercing so I have a pretty high pain tolerance to pain I guess" said Kylie "all done" said tats. "I love it thanks you always do a good job" said Kylie. "You're next pretty boy" said tats wrapping Kylie's wrist I sat down on the chair waiting for the pain to come "oh shit that hurts a lot oh crap" I said "baby" said tats "Kylie where's your dog" ask tats he's in the car with the a/c on we can't bring him here that's a no no in this place" said Kylie. "I know that I just want to see the big guy" said tats "well when your done with mister wimpy over here you can see him" said Kylie laughing this shit hurts so much like who the hell said it doesn't is a liar "all done my man" said tats wrapping it up "dude you do such a great job thank you" I said "come on shadow is waiting for you" said Kylie. We walk out side to the car to shadow "hey buddy how you been"said tats hugging shadow "well I have to go my lovely Kylie visit me more often and call Leia she misses you" said tats leaving to the shop "will do bye" said Kylie "thank you for the best day ever" said Kylie "no problem you deserve it from all the stuff you been through you need it" I said kissing her hand she blushes an we go home.

Hello loves and lover I'm sorry I've been M.I.A for the past month I just been doing stuff like last month I graduate from high school just got into college so I was very stressed out and the writing was put done for a while I'm sorry no more I promise love you guys - Mya and Katie