School and Tattoos

Kylie P.O.V.

"WAKE UP LUCY" I said "why just give me five more minutes please" said Lucy "no or I'll get tyler and the bucket" I said the bucket is just ice water and I can't carry it cause it to heavy and Tyler carry it for me "I'm up no need for the bucket" said Lucy "good" I said getting up and leaving to walk shadow. "Shadow come here boy" I said then shadow came running down the stairs "good morning love" said Lindsay "good morning" I said "you taking shadow out" ask Lindsay "yes I am about to take him right now" I said "ok be safe and don't go to far" said Lindsay "I won't" I said I didn't see Slade when I woke up and tyler said he was probably doing alpha stuff. "Shadow go pee" I said then I saw a wolf come out of the bushes I felt like i knew this wolf, Shadow went to the wolf and start to play with it "shadow what are you doing you don't know what that wolf could do to you" I said the wolf whimper at me "Slay is that you how can I forget how your wolf looks like" I said he went behind the trees an Slade came out with basketball short and no shirt just baring his 8 pack I try not to look but how can't I he so damn fine did I just say that "like what you see" said I think Slade his voice is different "I'm not Slade love I'm Ryder Slade's wolf" said Ryder. "Um hi um so your the wolf that slade turns into the big dog thing right and one more things how can you talk" I ask. "I'm controlling slade right now and I just want to talk to you we talk before remember" said Ryder. "oh yeah and Um ok why are your eyes black" I ask "lots of question you have my dear because that shows that I'm in control" said Ryder coming closer "ok can you give Slade control again" I said "yes my love" said Ryder then Slade eyes went back to normal "I'm so sorry he took control an I couldn't fight him" said Slade "its ok he's cool and can you put on a shirt please" I ask "why you don't like all this" said Slade motioning to his body "um yeah but you need to get ready we have school and jesse on his way" I said "ok" said Slade walking to his house "shadow come on Jesse coming for you" I said we ran to the house he beat me damn dog he's to fast "Lucy where are you Jesse just text me saying he about 15 min. away hurry up" I said "woman don't yell at me I'm right here" said Lucy "ahah don't ever do that" I said then tyler and Slade came running down the stair ready to fight "whats going on" said Slade "um Lucy scare me no big deal hurry up Jesse 15 min. way" I said. "ok we're almost done" said Tyler Lucy and I look at each other like yeah right "hurry up" I said "ok woman damn" said Slade "so are you ready for these awesome tattoos my sexy awesome sister from other mister" said Lucy "yeah my love you better not chicken out this time with this tattoo or it won't make any since when I get it and you don't have it" I said "i won't I'll just have to have you hold my hands" said Lucy "ok my love" I said 'KNOCK KNOCK' "jesse's here get down here now" I said "hey brother " I said "hey sister" said Jesse "hug me brother" said Lucy, jesse and me "ok lets go" said Tyler with Slade behind him. We left to the school shadow in the back with me "thank you see you after school right we are getting those tats right" I said "yes now go" said Jesse leaving "now since I never got a kiss from you this morning i think I should get one" said Slade "um let me think uh no" I said "ohh it just got real in here" said Lucy "I think we should go Lucy" said Tyler trying to hold in his laugh "why not I couldn't sleep next to you last night and now I can't get a kiss" said Slade "for one thing you weren't in your bed this morning and I was going to give you a kiss to wake you up but you weren't there I'm sorry but you can't get a kiss" I said "but I had to do my job as Alpha I'm sorry that I wasn't in my bed waiting for your kiss" said Slade "ok you don't have to get mad I'm still new to this ok" I said "look I know its just very stressful I didn't mean to snap at you" said Slade "ok" I said walking away to lucy "whats wrong" ask Lucy "nothing I'm going to go to the library" I said heading to the school.

Slade P.O.V.

"what the hell did you do to kylie this time" said Lucy "I might of snap at her for not giving me a kiss" I said ''your an idiot you know that" said Lucy "what the hell how many time do I have to tell you not to yell at her or do something like this to her you idiot" said Lucy "go say sorry to her right now or you will be scare at what I will do to you if you don't" said Lucy I start to walk to the library "Hello Ms. Baker is Kylie here" I ask "yes love she putting books away" said Ms. Baker "thank you" I said following her scent "kylie" i said "what did you come here to yell at me some more I mean come on I don't give you a kiss and I get snap at for no reason" said Kylie "no I came here to say sorry I didn't mean to snap at you I'm just in a lot of stress and I just wanted the comfort of my mate to help me forget about it so I'm sorry" I said. "If you told me that I would of gave you a kiss but you know what you did and you know I was playing around with you know that right" said Kylie "yeah I do so can I get that kiss now" I ask "I don't know you were mean to me" said Kylie "please with a cherry on top" I said "ok but you have to promise me that you will tell me when your stress out I can help I always help my dad or Jesse when they need it ok" said Kylie I nod and she pecks my lips "happy'' ask Kylie "a little but I wish the kiss was longer" I said laughing. "Well you know beggar can't be chooser" said Kylie "hey a guy can try can't he" I said "if that help you sleep at night then yeah" said Kylie putting more books away "you know staring is rude" said Kylie "but I like to stare at my mate is that a problem" I ask "yeah it is" said Kylie turning to me fully "oh yeah why is that" I ask "oh because my so call me mate is just staring at me an not kissing me cause he wanted a longer kiss" said Kylie was shock that she look away blushing, she never was that outspoken around anyone maybe to Jesse or lucy but not to me or anyone else. I grab her face pulling it toward mine and I pull in for a longer kiss I broke us apart because I don't want her to get embarrass from people looking at us even though no one is here "OK lets put the books away before Mrs. Baker finds us not doing anything" I said "ok can you put these books on the top shelf over there please" said Kylie I went to where she point at and the books away. "Kylie hey can you help me with something" said a freshman "yeah hold on Jax i got to go help him" said Kylie I nodded I start to listen on there conversation cause come on I don't like other guys talking my mate even though he knows that I am her mate he's part of my pack "hey Jax what can I help you with" ask Kylie "yeah can you tell me when you're going to have that dinner party again your cousin is harassing me about it and how he doesn't know" said Jax a dinner party she didn't tell me about a dinner party. "Yeah I thinks it's going to be around next month when Jesse comes back'' said Kylie "Kylie honey your going home you to Slade be good ok" said Ms. Baker "ok you too Ms. Baker see ya later Jax call me ok" said Kylie. We left the library to the front office to find Lucy, Tyler, and Jesse "hey brother" said Kylie "hey ready to do this thing" said Jesse "hell yeah I am are you ready Lucy" said Kylie "yes I am not going to chicken because I know your going to be there and so is Tyler" said Lucy "then lets do this thang" said Kylie. We left to the tattoo parlor in Jesse car lets see if Lucy will go through with this.

Kylie P.O.V.

"ok so who going first Ky or Luc" said Tats he's our tattoo artist he done my tattoo and some of my dad yeah my dad has tattoo he is a awesome dad if you ask me ''Lucy'' said everyone "why" ask Lucy "well because maybe if you go first you won't chicken out" said Jesse we all start to laugh. "ok lets go Lucy, Kylie are you coming to keep her from freaking out" said Tats I nod we left the boys to talk to themselves "ok Lucy don't focus on the pain or the needle focus on me ok just talk to me or tats just don't think about it thats how I got mines'' I said "ok talk to me" said Lucy "ok you know I'm having a dinner party next month when Jesse comes back" I said and tats starts to work on Lucy she doesn't notice that she getting it done well she just ignoring the pain thats my girl. "Oh really thats cool are you coming to the dinner party to cause I want a rematch with your daughter" said Lucy "oh yeah I'm coming just tell me the details and I'll be there with lily" said Tats he is now cleaning her tattoo "Lucy" I said she had her eyes closed "yeah" said Lucy "your done you can open your eyes" I said "are you serious" ask Lucy Tats gave her the mirror she looked at her tattoo and she said "I love it thank you Tats your turn Ky" said Lucy I sat down and got my tattoo while lucy was bragging how brave she was and didn't chicken out "ok I get it your a brave soul now can you shut up so we can take this stupid picture ok'' I said while tats was holding on to my phone "alright say cheese" said Tats we took the picture the guys walk in they said they love it and they won't even look us in the eye "JESSE WHY" Lucy and I said.

FIRST OFF KATE AND ME WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING, COMMENTING, AND VOTING THANK YOU FOR GETTING US AT 16K YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST IDK WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH WE CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH YOUR THE BEST READERS/ FANS. AND BECAUSE YOUR THE BEST WE MADE THIS CHAPTER LONG BECAUSE YOU GOT US TO 16K THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS.- MYA AND KATIE