Movie Night

Kylie's P.O.V

"Ok what do you guys want to watch I got a lot of movies you know that Lucy" I said "ok um whatever is find with me" said Lucy "shadow come here" I said he comes running down the stairs "hey boy were you sleeping aw I love you ok um I'll get the popcorn Lucy you get the blanket and the movie and Slade you just turn on the tv" I said going to the kitchen. "Shadow go get my blanket ok" I said he ran up the stairs I made the popcorn. "Thank you Shadow Lucy what did you pick out" I ask "fault in our stars" said Lucy "ok are you ok with that Slade" I ask "yeah if your ok with it I'm ok with it too" said Slade "then prepared to cry brother" said Lucy "oh i will sister what about you Kylie" said Slade."Oh she will cry she a sucker for drama and romance movies isn't that right Ky" said Lucy "Yeah and so are you Lu" I said. "Ok can we stop fighting and watch this stupid moive" I said ( I've watch it and i swear to you I cried my eyes out) "I can't believe you cried I was just kidding slade damn" said Lucy. Slade cried like a baby I swear I thought I would cry really bad but he takes the whole cake. "Shut up only a real man can cry and I'm one " said Slade. "Yeah a real baby can you say hi to the camera brother" said Lucy "You didn't" said Slade "Try me in anyway or Kylie too I will post this everywhere got it" said Lucy "I won't just don't post that" said Slade. "Um I have to walk shadow now" I said "I'll come with you" said Slade I was going to say no but he was out the door already. "Do you alway walk shadow by yourself every night" ask Slade "yeah Shadow is a big dog people are scared of him" I said laughing "Well I don't like it when you walk him alone without someone" said Slade "my dad comes with me sometimes" I said "well when he's not here call me and I'll come with you so you can have protection ok " said Slade I nodded. "Is it really hard to keep your secret i mean like being a werewolf and all " I said "its really not a big city and it not really hard to keep it from people" said Slade.

Slade's P.O.V.

"Are people from our school werewolves" ask Kylie she so cute when she curious "yeah not all but some are from my pack or I mean our pack" I said "what do you mean 'our' Pack" said Kylie "will you are my mate and since I'm the alpha that mean your my luna'' I said. "oh ok that makes sense" said Kylie "you want to get going" I said "hold on he hasn't taken a crap" said Kylie. She took him off the leash and he ran and did his business. "Um you know the things I had said to you when I was bullying you will I'm sorry ok I didn't mean any of it ok" I said "its ok I mean I grown numb to what you said really it doesn't hurt me" said Kylie "oh ok" I said "shadow ninja" said Kylie "good boy come on" said Kylie "what are we going to do now" I said "I don't know Lucy text me said she had to go somewhere an dad said he working until tomorrow I'm going to be home alone with shadow" said Kylie. "no your not your going to be alone I'll stay with you and we can watch another movie and have ice cream" I said "how do you know I have ice cream" said Kylie "doesn't everybody" I said she look at me like ok sure she so cute.
...................................................
Sorry I was late an stuff but really want to say is thank you for reading I saw that 1.38k people read my book thank you so much you guys are the best- Mya and Katie