What Has Gotten Into You

Picture of Tyler up top-Mya and Katie

Kylie's P.O.V.

"You don't put that book there it goes right here" I said trying to reach for the book but when I touch his hand I felt sparks "sorry um it goes right here ok" I said "ok short stuff " said Slade with his signature smirk "like I said fun size" I said ok I need help oh I want cake or fries yup fries note to self tell Lucy to buy fries I'm random at time ok don't judge "ok will I be in the front helping to check out " I said walking away feeling awkward. "Hi can I help you with something " I said pushing up my glasses to see "yeah um do you have sci-fi books here" ask the boy "yeah in the third shelf" I said an he left "hey short stuff what are you doing" said Slade "nothing ok thank you have nice day" I said "do you  want to go out for lunch and come back to the library " ask Slade "um I guess can I ask you something" I said "yeah what " said Slade "What has gotten into you I mean just yesterday you were calling  ugly nerd girl and now your calling me short stuff and ky" I said "like I said I change when I turn seventeen ok I felt bad and bullying you open my eyes to see that I was being a big dickhead " said Slade.

Slade's P.O.V.

"Ok you guys can go to lunch now " said librarian "ok thank you come on short stuff" I said "ok where are we going then" ask Kylie man she so cute when she push her glass up to her nose "well since I didn't get you breakfast we are going to McDonald's" i said. "Ok" said Kylie. We got into my car and drove to the nearest McDonalds "what do you want to do eat inside or order out and bring it back to the library" I ask "eat inside we can't eat in the library" said Kylie "ok you get the table an I'll get the food what do you want" I ask "um a number 2 and a coke" said Kylie "ok" I said. I came back with the food an Kylie was staring out the window "hey" I said "hey "said Kylie "um what are your friends going think now that you work with The nerd or even eating with her" said Kylie looking down "hey don't ever think like that ever again and don't put your head down ever i love to see your hazel eyes" I said. "Ok but you didn't answer my question" said Kylie "they will be excited about you being my friend" I said cause if they aren't then they will have to face me and not a very happy me. They should execpt their luna and be respectful to her no matter what.