First Date

Slade P.O.V.

"What the hell Kylie I didn't think you can knock out a werewolf" said Lucy "I was just mad I never thought I can knock out someone like him" said Kylie. "Oh wait he's waking up" said Lucy "omg thank god you woke up I thought you would slip in a coma or something I'm so sorry" said Kylie that was so cute she cares about me. "no I'm fine where did you learn how to punch like that" I ask "Lucy and I took a defense class 3 months ago just in cases you get abusive to me you know just in case" said Kylie "oh ok then what are we going to do now" I ask "well Kylie and I were thinking when you were past out that we should workout" said Kylie "um why" I ask "well because afterward when we are done we get to pig out and we will feel ok about it cause we worked out" said Lucy "um or we can pig out and watch a movie then we could go out for dinner" I said "ok I think thats better then working out" said Lucy Kylie laughing in the background "shut up" said Lucy "ok master should I get the movies master" said Kylie hunch over "yes" says Lucy laughing her ass off.

Kylie P.O.V.

"What movie do you guys want to watch" I ask "whatever is fine with me" said Slade "ok Lucy it's your turn to pick the movies again go crazy" I said "yaya" said Lucy Slade motions me to go to the kitchen "what's up" I ask "um about dinner can it just be you and I like a date" ask Slade "um what about Lucy she will get mad and when she mad it's not pretty" I said "it's ok I'll tell her and don't take this the wrong way, but you need a shower you stink" said Slade I punch him in the arm "thanks your the best" I said I went to take a shower after I got out I heard yelling "what but I want to go to I want to make sure you don't do anything stupid" said Lucy "no please I want to get to know her better please Lucy" said Slade "why are you guys yelling your scaring shadow ok maybe not shadow but me damn" I said "shadow you want to go for a walk" I said "Um ok then we are not done talking about this" said Lucy I walk shadow and he ran home I had run after him "you need help shadow" I said running after him to the house.

2 hours later

"Ok well I'm going to get ready for our date um just dress casual ok" said Slade. "Ok bye" I said he left and so did Lucy I don't know why. "what to wear shadow what do you think" I said he turn his head to the side "yeah your no help ok bark if I look good but if you saying nothing its ugly got it" I said he bark ok let's do this. 20 outfit later I got the right one its shorts and boyfriend hoodie. "good" I said shadow bark "good boy" I said. 'knock' 'knock' "shadow be good while I'm gone ok" I said I ran to the door "hey" I said "hi you look cute" said Slade "thank you I'm not to casual am I" I said "no your good" said Slade we drove to the place he said it was outside but he didn't tell me where "so are you going to tell me now" I said "no just be patient" said Slade when we got there it was a big lake with lights and a table set in the middle. "did you do this all by yourself" I ask "yeah it was nothing" said Slade "what this is big no one has ever did this for me your the first to ever take me out and to do this" I said "I'm glad that I'm the first for you lets eat if thats ok with you" said Slade I nodded my head and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Slade then took me home he walk me to my door "that was fun thank you again" I said "you don't have to thank me ok I like to do this for you your my mate and its something I would do over and over again just to see you smile. Just seeing you smile makes me feel good about what I do" said Slade then the little people in head just went awwww "thats so sweet" I said he gave me a kiss on the cheek and we said good night.