You Didn't, Oh But You Did!

Kylie P.O.V.

I woke up I felt like crap who ever said waking up after sex is the best is a total lair, because my legs and lower body hurt like someone was sitting on me. And I really need to pee too I try to get up but it hurt to much to even move "ugh" I said "mhmm are you ok do you need something" ask Slade "yes bathroom please" I said. Oh I forgot to mention we are are still butt naked, he put me on the toilet "can you get me some pantie and a shirt or something" I ask he went to get me what I ask for he came back with one of his sweat shirt and panties "are you ok does anything hurt" ask Slade "yeah just my lower half it ok it not like I can't handle it" I said "ok if you say so do you want me to get you something to eat" ask Slade "sure and can you make me french toast" I ask Slade walk downstair I lay on bed trying to find a comfortable position but it seem I can't find one "Knock knock what up with my-"said Lucy but she stop mid sentence to smell the air "Oh no you didn't, but you did you little slut I didn't know you would even have sex you little prude you" said Lucy "how can you tell that I had sex" I ask "it smell of it sorry werewolf have that weird K-9 thing you know" said Lucy "Well I'm going to see what that idiot Tyler is doing with Vinny" said Lucy leaving the room "here is your french toast" said Slade "yaya I'm so hungry" I said  "and Vinny gave me some blood to give you" said Slade thank you vinny, he know me so well "thanks" I said I was eating the french toast which was so good by the way the blood is so good at first I thought it would be gross but now i try it and I like it. "Are you feeling ok do you want any aspirin" ask Slade "no I'm fine alright" I said.

Slade P.O.V.

I just had sex with Kylie I feel complete "are you sure you're ok" I ask "yes I'm fine do you want any of this french toast" ask Kylie "no I'm good" I said I'm not hungry for food but maybe some of her "ok your lost" said Kylie licking her fingers of the syrup "stop that or I'll take you again right here if you don't stop licking those fingers" I ask "why there syrup on my finger" I said "thats why are you doing it in a sexy way and if you weren't in pain right now I would take you again" I said "well what do you want me to do wipe them on my shirt or I mean your shirt" said Kylie "no you know what finish you french toast, what do you want to do today then" I ask "um we can watch tv or we can take a shower because i need one" said Kylie "I like the sound of the shower and to see you naked again" I said "you know what you little perv you get to shower by your self I'm going to take a bath because I hear that it can lose the muscle" said Kylie "I can massage your muscle in this bath you speak of" I said "ugh you're so annoying fine but you have to carry me" said Kylie. I move the plate of food and went to grab Kylie, I move to grab her and she put her legs around my torso she keeps this up she won't be walking any time soon. I walk us to the bathroom "Kylie I need you to sit on the counter so I can turn on the water" I said she sat on the counter I went to turn on the water and I turn around and Kylie already in her pantie and bra "Kylie are you trying to make me take you right here in the bathroom" I said "what I'm not doing anything your just a horny dog yeah I said that what are you going to do about it" said Kylie "you know what I might have to kiss those lips and make you scream my name until you forget your own" I said "hmm maybe later I want to take a bath" said Kylie "your no fun" I said she got off the counter and she slowly took off her bra which I think she was doing on purpose, because she pulls her underwear done way slower then her bra she walk to the bathroom with a little sway in her hip she slowly lower her self in the tub. I on the other hand strip so quickly that you would of gotten whiplash I went behind her and she lays her body on me "you did that on purpose didn't you" I ask "maybe" said Kylie. She turns around and put her legs around my torso she starts to kiss my neck "Kylie what are you doing" I ask "I don't know what you're talking about" said Kylie  I push her to the other side of the tub and start to kiss her neck and she start to moan now I got her where I want her she start to grind her hips against mine "Kylie this is dangerous water your playing with" I said she just keep doing what she was doing "Kylie you know what will happen if you don't stop" I said she just looks at me with those puppy dog eyes and I know that I have to make her mine again and for to scream my name until she forgets her own. I start slow at first then Kylie said this "faster Slade" in this really sexy voice you know I had to do what she ask "SLADE AHH SLADE OH MY GOSH SLADE" said Kylie its like music to my ears we both came at the same time we got ourself clean up and go to my room to change. "Lucy just text me she wants me to go to her room for a little can you carry me there since I can't feel my legs thanks for that" said Kylie I laugh and take her to lucy room. I wen to my office to do some Alpha work.

Kylie P.O.V.

"Lucy baby" I said "finally you came girl I've been waiting for years anyways your very loud during sex cause I just heard everything just saying" said Lucy I blush so hard I can look like a tomato "is that what you wanted to tell me" I ask "no I need your help Tyler parents want to meet me I mean I meet them before but as his friend but now I'm his mate so they want to me as his girlfriend, their having this whole dinner for me and him this is where you come in and help me pick out a damn outfit for this damn dinner Kylie I'm freaking out and I never freak out over anything" said Lucy "one breathe, two i will help you, three they love you so there no need to worry got it" I said. "good now help me pick and outfit now" said Lucy I walk to her closet looking for a dress for her to wear I found this red dress it was long sleeve and long enough to go above the knees perfect for a family dinner "here wear this with the gladiator sandals the gold ones it will go perfect, curl your hair, then put the gold necklace" I said "thank you you're the best I love you" said Lucy "I love you more" I said "not possible" said Lucy "yes possible I'll leave you to get ready have fun don't worry they already love you so have fun I'm going to Slade office" I said walking to his office "hey vinny" I said "hey girly are you hungry is everything ok with you" ask Vinny "yeah I'm fine not hungry I still full from the blood that you gave me this morning" I said "well ok I have to go to the coven and I'll be back" said Vinny he was gone in a blink of and eye "hey ugly" I said "thanks and here I thought I was handsome I guess not" said Slade "I see your walking again I thought you would be limbing or something" said Slade "no I can walk so what are you doing" I ask "work for the pack and seeing if Vinny coven can join ours so you won't be alone as the only vampire in this pack" said Slade "oh cool" I said "so how do you feel I mean I did go a little harder so I would think you would be in a lot of pain" said Slade "No I'm fine I think this fast healing thing vinny told me about is super cool I love it" I said. "Well it is a cool thing but I think you heal faster then a werewolf does" said Slade "what thats so cool" I said "yeah it come in handy so what are you doing here" ask Slade "well I was bored and I want your phone so I can take really cute picture of me and my doggy so why is he in here with you anyways" I ask petting my dog "he just came in here I guess looking for you" said Slade. "well can I get your phone" I ask "sure here I work to do so take as many picture you want" said Slade handing me his phone MUAHHHH I start to take really cute picture of me and shadows. 

Jello my beautiful loves and lovers I think I might be doing a lot of dedication for people who vote a lot or comment like I did for the last chapter now this person kept getting my attention by commenting and voting and she even DM me which was so sweet to me i want to thank you with  this chapter rohannathompson7 you made my weekend and you made us smile thank you so much to everyone who reads and vote for our book we see you don't think we don't. Now you know the drill Vote, Comment, follow us on Twitter (mya_katie), and On snapchat (myaandkatie) we love you.- Mya and Katie

P.S. One dedication per chapter depending on how we feel during the time we write- Mya and Katie