No Freaking Way

Kylie's P.O.V.

Slade honks the horn he told me yesterday that he was going to pick me up in the morning "good morning" said Slade "good morning to you too" I said "would you like some Starbucks" saids Slade "what did you just say Starbucks yasss my inner white girl would love some (no offense to white girls)" I said "oh thank god its not just me and Lucy we're not crazy" said Slade "ok so Starbucks first then to school" said Slade "yes my good sir" I said. "Welcome to Starbucks how can I help you" said the lady "yes can I get two grande chocolate chip frappe" said Slade "ok that will be $12.00 dollar next window on your left" said the lady we got our drinks and we went to school. Not like before I ran out of the car this time I stay and got the out of the car but this time people are talking about Slade and I "no freaking way the nerd is with Slade" "Slade really took the nerd to school" "wow did you plan this Slade this low even for you" I said "no Kylie I didn't know this would happen please wait" said Slade I ran to Lucy's car and she just drove off to her house. "I can't believe he would do that he promise it wasn't some joke he swear up and down he wouldn't do this what the hell man" said Lucy. "I don't know he was being so nice to me yesterday and now he did this I knew he didn't change I just knew it God why did I have to be so damn stupid I can't believe this" I said "your not stupid ok I believe him too so if you say your stupid then it saying I'm stupid" said Lucy "see that's why I love you "I said "I love you more "said Lucy "not possible" I said "yes possible" said Lucy "Lucy are you home please I know your here with Kylie please I can explain I didn't know that was going to happen" said Slade "no she doesn't want to talk to you just leave her alone you've done enough" said Lucy.

Slade's P.O.V.

"Kylie please let me explain" I said "no she doesn't want to talk to you she believed you, what happen huh you promise me you said you wouldn't hurt her you said it wasn't a freaking bet what happen you dipshit" said Lucy she ran down the stair she look me in the eye. "I'm sorry I am I never knew that was going to happen please let me talk to her please Lucy for a least 3 mins please" I said I show her my puppy dog eyes I know she would cave in "uh fine but only 3 mins she will kill me for doing this" said Lucy. "Luc where is your hair ties " said Kylie "Ky please let me explain" I said "what are you doing here" said Kylie I can see that she was crying "it doesn't matter come on I didn't know that was going to happen please you have to believe me" I said "how can I believe you when you done shit like this before huh I was so stupid to believe that you can change but no I had to believe you thank you for making me feel like an idiot you won" said Kylie. "But I didn't win anything if i would of won then I would of won you but by the looks of it I didn't I'm sorry you don't have to believe me " I said she stared at me shock "say something" I said "why are you trying to win me am I a prize to you an your friends" said Kylie. "I swear I change please don't just push me away " I said "please your just making it worse just go" said Kylie. "No I won't go until you understand that I didn't know that was going to happen" I said I back her to the wall with her wrist in my hand "Slade stop your hurting me please" said Kylie "Slade get out here now before you do something you will regret" said dad "I'm sorry Kylie he didn't mean that I'll get Lucy" said dad. "what has gotten into you why would you do that to Kylie of all people" said dad "she wouldn't believe me" I said "why do you care all you do is bully her until you feel good about yourself don't think I don't hear Lucy yell at you" said dad "it not that dad she's my mate and I didn't know people will say those things" I said "now son does she know that she's your mate" said dad "no" I said then we heard feet running down the hall more like two people running down the hall damn she knows now.