Sleep Over

the tattoo on Kylie's rip cage is up top- Mya and Katie

Kylie P.O.V.

"Ok I do have ice cream your lucky but I just have chocolate and vanilla sorry" I said "its ok I like that" said Slade "um ok how many scoops do you want" I ask "just give me 3 scoops do you have any sprinkles" ask Slade "uh yeah who wouldn't" I said I got the sprinkles and got the ice cream "ok here you go" I said "ok lets play 20 questions I'll go first" said Slade I nodded "ok what's your favorite color" ask Slade "blue yours" I said "green" said Slade "um how many time a day do you look in the mirror" I said "twice and I say you sexy devil you" said Slade laughing "um I never look in the mirror I mean I do just for my hair but not like you talking to yourself" I said "ok do you like to wear make up" said Slade "not really sometime I wear eyeliner, I do cat eye, and I wear mascara all the time thats really it" I said. "Ok your turn" said Slade "did you always wanted to play football or were you force cause your the alpha right" I said "no I always wanted to play football not because I'm an alpha" said Slade "oh ok um do you want more ice cream or anything else" I said "no I'm good" said Slade "ok um do you want to pick a new movie if you want to watch a movie" I said "nah we can just watch tv" said Slade "ok" I said shadow was sleeping in his bed "good boy" I said "is that suppose to be a dog joke just because that wasn't very funny" said Slade "no I was just talking to my dog not you" I said laughing "oh you think that's funny huh" said Slade. I nodded "I'll show you what's funny" said Slade "oh no you don't" I said I ran around the house screaming hes trying to tickle me. He pin me down and was tickling me "stooooppppp pllllleeeeaaaasseeee" I said "ok I will if you say I'm awesome " said Slade "your awesome" I said "yeah you better say that" said Slade. He was on top of me and I felt kind of awkward "um can you get off of me please" I said Slade whimper "what" I said "I like being on top of you" said Slade "why it felt weird to me" I said "cause your my mate it shouldn't fell weird and we're going to be in the position one day but when your ready" said Slade "um ok I'm going to change now" I said.

Slade P.O.V

'your stupid you know that' said my wolf 'oh shut up' I said "singing in the shower dancing in the mirror" said Kylie "your pretty good" I said "hey I'm changing here" I said "it's ok I don't mind" I said "but I do and can you please get out" said Kylie my wolf didn't like that our mate didn't want us to see her get undress she is our. "why are you trying hide that beautiful body from me" I ask "because I don't like it when people see me naked" said Kylie "you let Lucy see you" I said "shes a girl are you one" said Kylie "no but I'm your mate it won't matter I won't make fun of you I promise" I said "no can you just get out please" said Kylie "no" I said "fine then I'll leave then" said Kylie "no you stay here and change" I said "why do you want to see me change so badly" ask Kylie "because I want to see how beautiful my mate look like with out all of the baggy clothes" I said she let out a breath and went on changing her clothes. She was looking for a shirt but she was only in her bra "do you need help" I ask "oh I forgot you were there um yeah I'm looking for my brother big shirt it big an has a lot design he did when he was 16 " said Kylie "um ok" I said "is that a belly button piercing and a small quote on your rip cage" I said "yeah Lucy made me get it because it was her birthday we got the piercing together and then she chicken out with the tattoos my brother was laughing so hard that day" said Kylie "you have a brother I didn't know that did he go to our school " I ask "um yeah he did he was the quarterback two years back and he was cool with people he's in college right now that's why people didn't know we were related cause he thought I would be made more fun of " Said Kylie " who's your brother" I ask "oh Jesse" said Kylie "what he was your brother he was the best player ever damn what school does he go to now " I ask "to Columbia University" said Kylie "wow thats good found it" I said "thank you" said Kylie "why do you want that shirt" I ask "cause I only see him every other month and he reminds me of my mom just a little you know" said Kylie "oh ok um do you want to go to bed or play a game" I said "you never slept over someone else house" said Kylie "I do but I never really slept over I leave afterwards you know" I said "oh um we can watch a movie in my room until we fall asleep" said Kylie I walked to the bed "um what are you doing your sleeping on the floor" said Kylie "but I want to sleep next to you" I whine "you can stay until the movies done and your on the floor" said Kylie "ok" I said we watch the movie but Kylie fell asleep on my chest so I couldn't move I stayed on the bed an fell asleep with my beautiful mate sleeping with me.