For The First Time

Kylie P.O.V.

"Slade I'm bored why can't I just go watch Netflix" I said let me fill you in on what's going on when I came back to Slade's house he came down stairs rushing toward me like a mad man ok maybe not like that, but you know what I mean, anyways he pulls me into his office, and now  your caught up on why I am bored. "Because I need you here I miss you" said Slade "I was gone for an hour can I at least play on your phone" I said. He gave me his phone and I start to take cute selfies of me then I took a picture of slade doing work another of one of me and him, and kissing him on the cheek I like that one a lot so I put it as his lock screen when I open his phone there was a picture of me with his hoodie looking  at the sunset "when did you take this photo" I ask "oh when we were in the tree house and you stop to look at the sunset I thought perfect moment for a photo of you" said Slade "awwww that so gross I can't stand the cuteness in this room" said Lucy "Lucy you know all my love is for you" I said "I know just making sure you know" said Lucy leaving damn she was my way out. "You like the photo" ask Slade "yeah I love it super cute" I said "well I had an awesome model to pose for it" said Slade "I know I'm awesome now can I go your work is so boring and I have homework" I said "hmm no I think you should stay I like your company and I like how you keep making my phone look beautiful" said Slade "fine just because I like playing with your phone" I said taking more picture of us and me being weird. 

2 hours later 

"Slade can we get something to eat I'm hungry" I said "I'm hungry too, but not for food" said Slade "ew slade no your so gross" I said "whatever you loved it don't lie" said Slade "whatever lets go get some food" I said "fine lets go" said Slade I jump on his back and he carry me to the kitchen "so what are you hungry for my little vampire monkey" ask Slade "not funny um how about one of your famous sandwich you use to make when we were little" I ask "you got it you think you can hold on without me holding you" ask Slade "yes I can" I said. Now let me explain on what this sandwich is ok like its start with french braid then he puts mayo on each side, add some salmi, add some ham, add some lettuce, and add three types of cheese of your choice. And boom you got the slade's famous sandwich "done" said Slade handing me my half of the sandwich.

Slade P.O.V.

"Thank you" said Kylie I watch kylie dig into the sandwich I made her "mmmmm" moan Kylie I growl only I should be making her moan like that "what I do" ask Kylie "your moaning and I'm not the cause of it" I said "actually you did make this sandwich so you are making me moan with this delicious sandwich" said Kylie. She just realize what she said and start to blush "your so cute when you speak your mind" I said she keeps eating the sandwich "do you really like me making you moan" I ask "um I don't know how to answer that" said Kylie "I think you do" I said getting closer "um"said kylie I got between her legs "kylie do I make you nevous" I ask she up at me her sandwich now on the counter she nod her head yes "why do I make you nervous" I ask I start to kiss her neck "um mmm" moan Kylie "do you want me to stop" I ask. She gave me more access to her neck "kylie you need to push me away or I won't stop" I said I look at Kylie, she was looking at me "What if I don't want you to stop I don't know why I said that I got mad at you just a few hours ago" said Kylie "hey we don't need to anything if you don't want to ok I mean it" I said "but that the problem I want to do something with you, but I don't know how to tell you that" said Kylie "Kylie you just told me that you want to have sex" I said she look up at me and blush. She jumps from the counter and start to walk to the room "where are you going" I ask she just kept walking "kylie what-" I said when I saw kylie sitting on the bed and I can smell her "Kylie you are playing with fire here" I said. "I know" said Kylie is she mad! she just yell at me few hours ago about this and now she doing this lord if this is some cruel joke your trying to play on me because this isn't funny.

Kylie P.O.V.

I don't know why I'm doing this but I think I'm ready to do it with Slade is that weird I mean I did yell at him for this but it wasn't him it was his wolf, but you get the point "Slade" I said I start to get up and walking up to him "Kylie are you sure about this I thought I would make it romantic for you because it was going to be your first time" said Slade "Slade you just be here and waiting for me to be readying is already romantic enough" I said "are you sure I thought maybe-" said Slade I cut him off by kissing him "are you sure" ask Slade "I'm sure" I said taking off my shirt. Slade take off his shirt and start to kiss me, he walk me to the bed, Slade then push me lightly on the bed he gets on top of me his arms trapping me underneath him. He start to kiss my neck going to the navel of my breast taking off my bra without any trouble then kisses each of my nibbles then going down to my legging "this need to come off like right now" said Slade I nod he slowly pull my legging down and my breathing start to get heavy.

Slade P.O.V.

As I was pulling her legging down I hear that she starting to breathe heavy now I know I'm doing something right. And yet again another lace panty like I said before I'll buy her a new pair of lace underwear and you know I had to just have a little taste of her I lick up and down and I have her moving. "You still have your pants on you need to take them off" said Kylie in a whisper I take off my pants then my underwear and let just say Slade Junior is well awake now. Kylie eyes widen when she see how big I am see I don't brag like those other guys ok, I go to the night stand and get a condom look I'm to young to be a father and she is to young to be a mother. I put it on and go on top of Kylie positioning myself at her entrance "this going to hurt for a few second tell me when to move ok" I said she nods her head I enter her slowly and she start to wince "do you want me to stop" I ask "no I can do this" said Kylie she tells me to move and I go slowly because I'm not just having sex with Kylie I'm making love to her. We both came together I threw the condom away "are you ok does anything hurt" I ask "um yeah my legs and lower part but everything else is ok" said Kylie "I'm glad that I was your first, I love you Kylie and I don't care who knows you don't have to say it right now if your not ready" I said "Slade I love you too" said Kylie cuddling into my side that night I went to bed with not only my mate but the love of my life.

Yellow my lovely readers how are you guys? good me too so yeah I was feeling a little generous and felt like writing you guys another chapter for this wonderful weekend. And yes this was a little sexual can we all say it FINALLY THEY MATED! Well thank you for the votes and comments remember to follow us on twitter(mya_katie) and on snapchat (myaandkatie)- Mya and Katie