What's a Mate?

Kylie's P.O.V.

"Kylie what did you think you heard " said Lucy "well you heard the same thing that I heard Slade said that I'm his mate and your dad said does she know like if he knew we were there oh one more question what's a mate?" I ask "well I don't know why you asking me I'm not the crazy one here Slade is" said Lucy getting all nervous. "Lucy leave now" said Slade "I'm leaving not because you told me to but because I want to" said Lucy wait don't leave me with him you monster "what did you hear " said Slade "well you know nothing " I said acting dumb "oh no you heard something and I want to know what it is" said Slade he took one step forward I took one step back "I don't really know what I heard" I said he back me up in a wall see what happening her lady's and gens "you know I know that I heard you running away from the door so tell me, what did you hear" said Slade "well I heard mate and does she know so yeah what's a mate?" I ask "well that little head of yours isn't ready for that" said Slade "ok then your trapping me in your arms I don't really like that" I said trying to get out "no I like this position" said Slade "but I don't care please move" I said I saw hurt in his eyes and pain "just one more thing do you believe me now " ask Slade "yes if that's get you off on me then yes I believe you Slade" I said "ok then you wouldn't mind if I do this right " said Slade moving closer to my lips. Do I want him to kiss me no I don't but something inside of me wants me to kiss him. "I can't tell you what a mate is right now" said Slade he was right by my ears "an why not I have all the time in the world" I said "ugh don't do that, fine I'll tell you " said Slade "but first I wanted to do this when I found out" said Slade "found out about wh-" I said he had his lips on mines. I was shock at first cause come on its my first kiss then afterwards I just follow his lead. Slade lick my bottom lip asking for entrance I said no, but he slip his hand on my butt which made me gasp which he got entrance. Slade taste like gum yum gum I want some gum. we broke apart breathing hard like we ran a marathon "now can you tell me what a mate is" I said "fine but you have to be open mind about this ok" said Slade "ok" I said.

Slade's P.O.V.

'Are we really going to tell her we are her mate' I said 'yes we are' said my wolf "ok um well do you believe in soulmates" I said "kind of I mean like I believe everyone can find love with their other half and stuff, yeah I mean why " said Kylie she so cute when she rumbles "well don't freak out but I'm a werewolf" I said she look at me then she did the most weirdest thing ever she laugh yes laugh. "yeah and I'm the queen of Egypt come on really for real man wow and I'm crazy" said Kylie "I'm serious I can prove it too" I said "ok go ahead prove to me your a werewolf" said Kylie "ok I will" I said I started taking off my clothes Kylie turn around "ok you can stop stripping I'm mean come on- " said Kylie she turn around and saw my wolf a big black wolf "no freaking way are your serious your the wolf from the woods oh my god" said Kylie then she fainted. "ok why did I hear ahahah put some thing on now what the fudge I did not need to see thats why is she on the floor" said Lucy "I told her and she fainted" I said. "great my best friend fainted and it wasn't because of a celeb it was because of you and you know how that sound very weird to another person who isn't crazy to not have told her standing up you idiot" said Lucy "ok what do we do" I said "shoe" Lucy said "why" I said. "Because last time she fainted was because she had no water I took one of your shoes to wake her up so she wouldn't slip in to a coma dummy now shoe" said Lucy "ok here" I said she put my shoe under her nose an she woke up "ahahah don't ever do that again" said Kylie "I'm sorry Ky but I had to you know well I leave you to it " said Lucy "ok look now you know I'm a werewolf and so is my family please you can't tell anyone " I said "ok" said Kylie "ok now a mate is your other half the part of you, you can't live without, like a soulmate" I said "ok but um what does this have to do with me" said Kylie "well your my mate" I said "ok but how do you know I'm your mate" I said "because my wolf told me you are and your smell is very intoxicating to me " I said "um that's kind of weird but are sure I mean just last weekend you were bullying me just the other day and now I'm your mate" said Kylie "yes and I'm sorry that I did that ok" I said "ok" said Kylie "I just need to know one thing" I said "what" said Kyle "do accept me as a mate" I said "um" said Kylie.

Cliffhanger I had to sorry will she say yes or will she say no idk but I do know you have to vote and comment to find out -Katie