Telling Slade

Edited

Kylie P.O.V.

"Kylie you need to tell him it would probably help you clear your mind" said Vinny "you told me baby and I don't think of you as a monster" said dad still holding me "what do you think is going to happen" ask Vinny "he would probably hate me or maybe not want to be with me" I said crying my dad lets go of me to look straight in my eyes "honey do you not understand that boy no that man loves you he would do anything for you let me tell you when we were looking for you he wouldn't sleep or eat until he knew where you were Kylie he wouldn't even leave your side until you woke up ok he loves you he won't think as you as a monster" said Dad I nod "I'm going to call him over and you guys will talk ok if you need me I will be in the other room" said Vinny walking to the other room ten minutes pass by and there was a knock at the door dad answer it "yes she in the living room" said dad they walk toward the living room "I'll leave you guys alone call if you need anything" said Dad walking to where vinny was "whats wrong Kylie vinny said you have to tell me something" said Slade "yeah um can you sit down" I said he sat down "slade I did something really bad yesterday and this is why I didn't come to school today" I said he nod "yesterday blondie came to the house with two big men I didn't know what to do one was coming at me I broke his neck then the other one try to throw me over his shoulder and I broke his neck too and blondie came after me I didn't know what to do so I drank her blood to where I drain it I kill them Slade and today when I got home I heard there voice I even saw blood in the shower they keep saying I'm a monster but I'm not a monster right" I said he just look at me with a emotionless face  "say something please" I said putting my hand in his "Slade please say anything" I said all I heard was his breathing "Kylie" said Slade I start to cry "kylie your not a killer" said Slade "your not a monster you had to protect your self you killed blondie no one like her, no one will be look for her ever why didn't you tell me when it happen I could of help out" said Slade "I didn't know who to call I just call Lucy and Vinny he call some people to clean it up I didn't want to call you cause I didn't know how you would act" I said talking through my tears. Slade got up "where are you going" I ask "I'm going to the store to get you some ice cream and popcorn so we can have a little movie night so you can forget everything that has happen to you" said Slade leaving I wipe away my tear and let go of the breathe I didn't know I was holding. That was better then I thought it would be "everything ok" ask Dad "yeah everything going to be ok" I said dad and Vinny were smiling.

Slade P.O.V.

I walk out of Kylie house on my way to the store I'm not blaming her for what she did she felt like she was going to get kidnapped or worst killed so she had to do it I got the ice cream and came back to her house "Hey vinny" I said sitting next to Kylie "what are we going to watch"  ask Vinny "Kylie what you got" I ask she pullout three movies "Avengers, Avengers 2, and Captain American Civil War" said Kylie "why not all the captain american movies" I ask "because I only have one right now" said Kylie laughing. We put in the movies Kylie was watching the movie and I was watching her I can't believe she kill someone or how someone would want to hurt this beautiful young woman "Kylie I'm thirsting do you want any blood" ask Vinny she nods "Ok you kids maybe young but I'm not I'm going to go to bed I love you darling I will see you in the morning" said Dad he gave her a kiss and said good night to us "alright here you go here is your blood and I didn't want you to feel left out I got you some kool aid" said Vinny Kylie burst out laughing "I see what you did there" said Kylie "I hate you sometimes" I said "come on so you can feel part of the weirdness we have" said Vinny.

Kylie P.O.V.

"Come on Slade drink your Kool aid" I said "you guys are such asshole" said Slade I still can't believe that Slade is ok with what I did "I have to call Lucy I will be right back" I said walking to my room the phone is ringing "hold on Tyler Kylie on the phone" said Lucy "hey baby cake whats up" said Lucy "I told Slade everything that happen yesterday" I said "hold on Tyler wait you told him how he take it" ask Lucy "I think he took it ok he went to the store and came back with ice cream Lucy I'm not going  crazy any more" I said "thats good baby I have to go I have a very mad Tyler to cheer up if you know what I mean you like my cardi B voice bye love" said Lucy she hung up the before I could say that I didn't need to know that. "well lucy is watching way to much love and hip hop and she with Tyler" I said walking into the living room "tell me something I don't know" said Slade eating the popcorn "Vinny will this happen again this whole killing thing" I ask "I mean you are a vampire who is still a newborn with heighten sense so maybe yeah I have done it before its ok we all have" said Vinny shrugging like its nothing. "Your telling me that I can kill someone again I don't want to do that" I said getting scared "Kylie vampire are killers its what we do but with some hard training you can overcome it I have its hard let me tell you but its worth it when you know that you won't kill someone or when you smell blood" said Vinny "I can't kill again I'm not going to kill anyone again" I said "I know but its our instinct to kill but since you have a kind heart you won't do it again I know it" said Vinny through this whole conversation Slade was just watching us eating popcorn "are you just going to listen or just watch like its a movie" I ask "how honey I'm not a vampire I'm a werewolf kind of different unless your a rouge then you would kill for anything but I have no input in all of this" said Slade "ugh your no help" I said "what do you want me to do" ask Slade "nothing keep eating the popcorn" I said "I can teach you to control it but you will hate me after I'm done because I won't be your friend when I do it I'll be the meanest person in that moment" said Vinny "no if you said I have a kind heart then I think I can do it" I said I can right "alright I think its time for us to go and for you to go to bed" said Vinny grabbing Slade who is still eating popcorn I wave bye to them and shut the door and lock it "come on baby cake you need to go outside" I said he got his leash and we were off "now go do your business" I said he ran into the wood I start to climb the trees I always wanted to climb this trees when I was younger but I was to scare it was to high "Shadow baby ready to go inside" I ask "he looks at me from up top of the tree "I'm coming hold on" I said jumping from the tree "that was so cool" I said grabbing shadow and going inside. We climb into my bed him right next me "shadow I love you you mean the world to me I don't know what I'll do with out" I said he lick my face I kiss his head. Shadow is my baby and I don't know what I'll do if he wasn't in my life anymore 'crash' 'crash' "shadow come with me" I said walking down the stair I see a shadow and ran fast like Vinny taught me and had this person in a choke hold "Kylie let go of me" said a voice I let her go and turn on the light "Mom" I said "hi kylie" said the birth giver what the hell is going on. "Why are you here you shouldn't be here" I said backing away from her "come on baby its me mommy I came back to be a parent to you" said Birth giver "NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOW TO BE IN MY LIFE OR DAD'S YOU LEFT US WHAT MAKES YOU THINK COMING TO MY LIFE AGAIN THAT I WOULD WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS GET OUT NOW" I said pushing her to the door. "But kylie let me expl-" said Birth giver before I shut the door no not again we are not going through that again.

What that just happen I'm going to give you guys a little more before the book comes to end tell me in the comments if you want a book 2 if you do then I'll l give you one other then that thank you for the votes I'm going to keep updating for you until the end of the book you know the drill vote, comment, follow me on snapchat, and twitter - Mya ❤️