Introduction

Picture of Kylie up top- Mya

Kylie P.O.V.

"Kylie come on I want to eat " said Lucy she's always hungry don't ask me why I don't even know why, she can eat a whole plate of nacho and still be hungry. "Your always hungry, ok let's go then can we come back so I can get my book when we're done eating" I said "fine lets go already I'm not taking no for an answer" said Lucy. I swear this girl will be the death of me "what do you want to eat then" I ask "you find us some seats and I'll get the food love" said Lucy I went an found a table near taco bell. I got tired of waiting I started to playing Flappy bird when I heard a chair move. I look up it was Slade my bully from school I don't get why but he always just mess with me I mean there can someone next to me and he would go for me and just bully me. "Hello nerd why are you here huh your mom let you out of your cage" said Slade "um I'm here with Lucy" I said looking down "well where is she huh I bet she just left you cause you're a ugly ass nerd huh" said Slade "no I'm right here with her food you can go now Slade and leave my friend alone now" said Lucy. Lucy is the only one to stand up to Slade why? because she's his sister "hello Lucy" said Slade "leave now " said Lucy "fine I'll go but you have to come home later we are having a pac-family meeting later" said Slade "ok fine I'll be there after I drop off my friend home gosh your so annoying" said Lucy. "Um we can go now if you like" I said "Sure why not I'm sorry that my brother had to ruin our shopping trip" said Lucy "its ok can we go now your brothers friends are kind of freaking me out" I said. We left the mall without my book and without eating anything great. "I'll see you tomorrow at school" I said "ok bye love you" said lucy "love you more" I said "not possible" said Lucy "yes possible" I said getting out of the car before she gets yelled at by her dad cause hes very strict on their family meeting. I went to my small house to some people it look like a normal size house but to me its small cause its a small family its just me, my dad, and my brother who's in college right now, and our big german sherpard he all black and a cutie. "Shadow hows mommys' boy doing huh is daddy home huh boy is he" i said "hey dad are you home'' I said no one answer, great home alone again I bet your wondering why I'm saying again well my dad is a lawyer he puts everything into his work, he works late, and brings work home. "Shadow do you want to go for a walk yeah you do" I said hey don't judge he's a cutie ok.

Slade P.O.V

"What's wrong with you" said Lucy "what do you mean dear sister" I said today is my birthday which means the moon goddess will grant me my mate I hope she beautiful, smart, kind, and a little shy I know corny but that what I picture my dream girl "you know what I mean why do you make fun of Kylie she been through a lot can't you just leave her alone" said Lucy "if you want but I don't know maybe I'll think about it " I said "ugh your so annoying I still don't get how your mate is going to stand you ugh oh an happy freaking birthday brother" said Lucy stomping out of my room she can be so dramatic sometime I mean who cares if I'm mean to the ugly nerd no one really cares about her anyways. I went outside and change into my wolf he's all black with my color eyes blue we run to the forest when I smelled something so delicious.

Kylie P.O.V.

"Come on boy we have to get that energy out of you" I said we were walking through the forest like always I let him of the leash to do his thing I lean on a tree an watch him play "Shadow look what I got a ball go get it" I said an threw the ball at him. 'Growl' I heard a growl I got up "shadow come" I said the growl felt like it was close shadow was next to me in attack mode. Then a wolf came out of the woods it was showing it teeth to shadow "relax shadow um were going to leave now I guess um you can do whatever you want when we leave " I said it stop showing its teeth and came walking towards me and shadow was behind me now cause this wolf is big like bigger then me and I'm 5'4 the wolf stop in front of me and sat "um do you want me to pet you" I said it nodded his head I think it a boy I pet his head he purr with excitement "ok then we have to go now sorry " I said me an shadow left but the wolf came with us walking beside me "um I can't take you home with me, you are way to big and my dad will kind of get scare of you sorry but thank you for walking us home " I said that was weird.

Slade P.O.V.

Kylie is my mate no way this can't be true 'yes it is you dip' said my wolf 'but I bullied her all the time what makes you thing she will even want to be my mate' 'just give her time an be nice to her an maybe she'll accept you for you then a bully' 'when did you become a psychologist' I said then he cut the connect between us "Lucy I need to talk you " I said "what is it now" said Lucy "um I found my mate" I said "who's the lucky sucker thats your mate " said Lucy " oh your going to love this it's your friend Kylie" I said "thats funny you got to stop joking For real tell the truth" said Lucy she look at me then she know I'm telling the truth.